London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lightbulb London Bridge Trading MAS Grey LBT6094 HK 416 MK24 HK45CT MK23 Holster Operator Kit

London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)-6094.jpgLondon Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)-front.jpgLondon Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)-inside.jpgLondon Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)-holster_hk45ct_front.jpgLondon Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)-holster_hk45ct_back.jpgLondon Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)-holster_mk24_hkcamo.jpgLondon Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)-holster_mk24_case_hkcamo.jpg

Short Version: Until edited. You only need read above the first blue line.
    Sorry my permissions in thread do not allow title to be edited.

Slate Wiped Clean: Since past pledges have been fulfilled, are obsolete and or canceled, you will need to make a new pledge starting on Page #14 below Post #136

Post Item Request & Pledge / Payment In Thread. Then follow up with email and your info to
    https://www.lbtmasgreyseacityfundgroup.com/

Pledges & Payments Open

Payments Due Now & Open:
    $783 Mini MAS Grey Viking Plate Carrier Kit Pledge Payment: This is for someone who wants a holster right now and can wait for rest of Mini MAS Grey Viking Plate Carrier Kit (Pending, Wait For Quantity, Availability, Closure)

Pledge Only Open, No Payment Due Now:
    This is for All Others Wanting Individual Pieces (Pending, Wait For Quantity, Availability, Closure)

As a further thank you and appreciation from LBT, these will be some of our best prices yet. Once discounts, etc., are applied in final invoice, be sure to look inside your package for any cash refund, since there may be no time to write checks.

2018 LBT MAS Grey Short List:

A.
    $535.00
    LBT6094 B/C ESAPI Releasable UnderWay (UW-Maritime)

sniper1 Pledge 1 x C

G.
    $83.13
    LBT-6142D 70 Oz Hydration Pouch with Linar (Insulated) and bladder
    At request, we may also offer or change to 50 Oz, please advise

I.
    $40.44
    LBT-9034A Admin Pouch

H.
    $39.04
    LBT-2645 Triple Mag Kangaroo Insert

F.
    $105.00
    LBT HK MK24 Laser Suppressor Holster RH/LH

B.
    $510.00
    LBT6094 B/C ESAPI Releasable
    (Just in case we can do it too, if not, B will become A)

V. (Viking)
    $783
    Mini MAS Grey Viking Plate Carrier Kit: F Now + A H I G (Later: Pending, Wait For Quantity, Availability, Closure)

All prices subject to increase, change and are provisional (last year's). Any discounts, shipping to you, etc., to be applied later.

Do you want a holster right now at a special price from my collection? Make a $783 Mini MAS Grey Viking Plate Carrier Kit Pledge & Payment Now.

Maybe we fail to make quantity on everything e.g., Pending Quantity Availability Offer Closure, etc. At least you will have a holster in hand right now and receive a partial refund later for items we failed to do for any reason.

While supplies last, receive 1 x RH Holster now for every $783 Mini MAS Grey Viking Plate Carrier Kit Pledge Payment made now.

Your holster will be shipped for free right now in USPS Envelope (Optional Insurance + Signature Confirmation Extra)

Pledge and pay now for the Mini MAS Grey Viking Plate Carrier Kit:

1 x LBT6094 B/C ESAPI Releasable UnderWay (UW-Maritime) + 1 x Hydro + 1 x M4 Triple Mag Insert + 1 x Admin + 1 x RH Holster

If we do not make quantity on any item, it will be removed from list. Many of us already have pouches so just the Plate Carrier by itself without any pouches may be acceptable.

If we can make quantity on any other items, patches, etc., they will be included.

There will be no refunds, unless it does not go to LBT. Once it goes to LBT, there will be no refunds, returns, etc., for any reason and no ETA.

Just before it goes to LBT, if available, we will make a last call, if there is a desire to alter the standard RS cummerbund on our Releasable UW or purchase a spare accessory cummerbund, i.e., elastic, UW, etc.

December 10, 2017 Update

MAS Grey Merry Christmas Surprise Stocking Stuffers From LBT

~5-6 LBT MK24 Mas Grey Holsters from my "Honor Run" are available for purchase, by only those loyal members named below in the "Honor List & Refund List," who supported the Plate Carrier Kit items. Deadline to claim your holster is December 14, 2016:

D9M9TR9S
    TX_Rifleman
    CharlieTuna
    sniper1
    Gtvalania
    docbob Thank you, let me know if you would like to purchase a Right or Left holster as well.

To claim and pay for a holster, please contact the email at the following website

to make your PP cleared payment by: on or about December 18, 2017 for your best chance for Christmas Delivery.

Since we did not make quantity in 2017 on HKPro. This will be it, until we gather more names, to do more MAS Grey holsters, with items from the Plate Carrier Kit, at some point in the future.

The remaining few holsters have to go on auction, to address some expenses, etc., until next time. Please do not bid on those, instead, sign up for the next LBT MAS Grey not for profit run, hopefully in the coming year.

No payments are being collected at this time. To sign up, post in the thread your item list (Quantity, Right or Left, ESAPI B or C, etc.) and contact the email listed at the website, in the event my HKPro PM box closes due to storage issues, etc.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Thread will be edited soon

NEED MORE MEMBER INTEREST TO MAKE QUANTITY
    Still collecting names only at https://www.lbtmasgreyseacityfundgroup.com/

With site approval, perhaps one or more of the members listed in the Honor List will take over with a new thread

Open for Administrative Contact and Work with Members: For Refunds, etc.

September 24, 2017

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen

With regrets I must close this thread due to a very serious family medical emergency.

Two members having paid by PayPal, one for the PC and the other a Hydration Pouch, will receive refunds.

Other members who have sent checks that have not been cashed, may have them destroyed.

A few members with credit will also receive refunds.

I request the thread remain open until every member has been addressed and received their refund.

Please allow me about two weeks to address the refunds. I will need to confirm your receiving PayPal emails or present mailing address.

Any member who has not been addressed, please email directly from the website linked below

Given the seriousness of this matter, unfortunately, I will be unable fulfill my pledge, to do a few carriers or any other items at this time.

If the members wish to continue and complete any needed items, perhaps D9M9TR9S TX_Rifleman CharlieTuna sniper1 could consider starting a new thread with site approval

I feel privileged being permitted and entrusted, to do the LBT MAS Grey holsters here in the past. Please excuse me for not being able to complete this journey with you.

Until we meet again, Best Regards and God Bless

Honor List & Refund List:

sniper1
    $600 Refund Due:
    $700 PP Refund + sent to member with PayPal today September 24, 2017

D9M9TR9S
    $10.61 Refund Due: email sent today September 24 2017 to confirm PP or Mail Refund option.
    Held check(s) not cashed. Awaiting reply.

$20 PP Refund + sent to member with PayPal today September 25, 2017

TX_Rifleman
    $33.13 Refund Due: email sent today September 24 2017 to confirm PP or Mail Refund option.
    Held check(s) not cashed. Awaiting reply.

$40 PP Refund + sent to member with PayPal on September 24, 2017

CharlieTuna
    Held check(s) not cashed.
    October 17 2017 email reply sent to CharlieTuna PM

Gtvalania
    $83.13 Refund Due: email sent today September 24, 2017 to confirm PP or Mail Refund option. Awaiting reply.

$100 PP Refund + sent to member's phone with PayPal on September 26, 2017

* Update: On October 26, 2017, PayPal returned as unclaimed the $100 refund that was sent to your mobile phone September 26, 2017, for the $83.13 you paid towards the LBT MAS Grey Hydration Pouch Pledge.

When you are able to do so, please email to confirm how and where you wish your refund to be sent. I have already been written to you a few emails and letters awaiting reply from you.

A right or left hand LBT MAS Grey holsters for the .45ACP HK45CT MK24 is also available if you wish. Please confirm shipping address, and right or left hand, if a holster would make you happier and not a refund.

Regrettably, it is best to also refund some paid payments like yours. Until we are able to obtain more support and do the Plate Carrier kit together down the road. We were close on the 6094's but very short on the pouches.

Refunds are not enough for the trouble and problems I have put you through, to write checks, mail them, wait, etc. Please email and let me know what else I can do, to make this right for you.

If I have missed anyone, please post in the thread and email.

September 2017 : Pledge Payments Are Due
    Pledge Payment Due Deadline :*IMMINENT

Members may also email from website below

Members need to only read:

[Read this post] Page #1 Post #1
    Item List, How to provide Your Information and make Your Pledge List and Payment(s)

Page #13 Post #126 and #127
    Updates, etc.

All posts subject to edit.

For those of you with the new email address, please email only (No PM) to keep HKPro site In Box open for new contacts providing their email address and info for email reply. Thank you

London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit
    (w/ member selected options: Rare Rainbow Unicorn Plate Carrier, MK24 H&K45CT Holster & supporting pouches)

LBT background

https://youtu.be/SoyOiWmpFCI

LBT MAS Grey History from Vans:

"After the Naval Special Warfare developed main camouflages "AOR1" and "AOR2" for desert and tropical environments, MAS (Maritime Assault Suit) Grey was introduced by London Bridge Trading as a color variance that would provide optimum environment blending for Navy SEALs to wear while conducting VBSS (vessel boarding search & seizure) and maritime operations.

Since shades of grey have a history of minimal identification and work well within most environments due to their lack of visibility/contrast across the color spectrum, Navy SEALs started utilizing MAS Grey for nighttime operations in addition to maritime operations. Developed originally for SEAL Team 6/Devgru, very few MAS Grey items were ever issued to Naval Special Warfare Operators (i.e Navy SEALs)."

Please do not email asking if the "buy" is active.

Item List, How to provide Your Information and make Your Pledge List and Payment(s)

Q1: I would like one or more items, what do I need to do?

To record your Selected Item Pledge. Please post Item Quantity, Size, Right or Left Hand, etc., in the thread. Follow up with a PM, including your Pledge Information: Your email address, name, full shipping address and zip code. Check thread and your spam junk email folders for updates.

* If you do not wish your screen user name to appear in this public forum list, etc., because you are military. Please advise. In this event, you may PM and provide your email contact and zip.

Users may also email their full Pledge Information from the website listed below:

This is a PRE ORDER WITH NO ETA.

Requesting to Order them now is considered a pre order and is non refundable. Once it goes to LBT.

Active:

Two Main Item Groupings, All Pending Quantity Being Met and Availability:

1. Three Types of LBT MOLLE Plate Carriers

2. HK Accessories such Plate Carrier Cummerbund Options, Holsters, MOLLE Pouches and Patches.

Partial Item List:

Any additional Discounts in final invoice, as a thank you from LBT, will be refunded within your package.

1. Three Types of MOLLE Plate Carriers:

LBT prefers to have the sizes for each carrier type all the same or as close to that as possible.

Perhaps we can get away with B and C in the same 6094 run, so please make your requests for these sizes only.

* Updated price from LBT. If we get another 10% off these listed prices, after they are done, even better.

$535 per LBT MAS Grey 6094 Releasable UnderWay Size B or C + Shipping

$510 per LBT MAS Grey Releasable only Size B or C + Shipping

A. Pledges & Payments Open & Due
    $600.00 per unit (Additional 10% off thanks to LBT) [We may have additional discounts from LBTInc making this carrier a super deal. Get your pledge in!]
    Color: LBT MAS Grey
    LBT 6094 Releasable UnderWay MOLLE Plate Carrier
    MOLLE Plate Carrier w/ both Quick Release System & Underway (UW) feature all in one

(w/ 3 Foam Sets for marine environmental threats: coastal, water, rivers, wetlands, boondocks, bayou, swamps, sporting outdoors use, makes the perfect avid sportsman and outdoors adventurer base, as one carrier system, for almost every land, sea, etc., situation you may ever face)

Please include your LBT Plate Carrier size.
    The Plate Carriers are STANDARD CUT ESAPI Only. The size listed is that of your ESAPI Armor Plate. No Armor is included.

B - Large (L)
    C - Extra Large (XL)

Ours should look like this used one but in LBT MAS Grey + plus 3 sets of foam panels and new

https://youtu.be/GnMvHULZugk

https://youtu.be/m13DJiVnoO4

Same Donning Release Reassembly as shown below.

B. Pledges Open
    $510.00 per unit
    LBT 6094 Releasable MOLLE Plate Carrier
    MOLLE Plate Carrier w/ Quick Release system only, No UnderWay feature.

The Plate Carriers are STANDARD CUT ESAPI Only. The size listed is that of your ESAPI Armor Plate. No Armor is included.

B - Large (L)
    C - Extra Large (XL)

Modular Sentinel Releasable Plate Carrier London Bridge Trading Inc.

https://youtu.be/VgiQyivdjro LBT video: Donning Release Reassembly of standard Releasable.

The lower support waist belt rig, is not included in our listed price, to keep costs as low as possible.

If members also want this waist belt rig. A quote will be requested, once we make quantity with the carrier. Or save it for another time.

https://youtu.be/19-nelwZqqI Old version LBT Demo in JLK Productions video

https://youtu.be/pIuvxZL2dPo Old version LBT Demo

https://youtu.be/rdjDmoNFWh0 LBT Demo

https://youtu.be/oahsdu7hF18 LBT Demo

https://youtu.be/l9XS8Sal1Is Airsoft foreign language video, but demonstrates release system well

C. Pledges Open
    $95.00 per unit
    LBT 6037A
    MOLLE Plate Carrier
    Classic Two Piece Design: Front & Back
    Modular Plate Carrier, Carrier, Plate (Rifle), Modular Webbing On Front And Back, Padded, Pocket For Spine Plate In Back

2. HK Related Accessories such as Plate Carrier Cummerbund Options, Holsters, MOLLE Pouches and Patches:

D. Pledges Open
    $ Coming Soon per unit
    LBT Releasable UnderWay & Releasable 6094 cummerbund options
    (elastic, etc.) may be available as accessories, to maximize the flexibility and use of your HK plate carrier. More information to come.

Good Guys Wear Black Holster Pledge: Open Until We Make Quantity

For LBT MAS Grey Color: Only F. Two Holster Kit $210 Pledges are acceptable for 1 x LBT MAS Grey and 1 x LBT Black Holster.

Single LBT MAS Grey Color holster pledges will not be accepted, but may be recorded, in the event we reach quantity separately. Single Holster Pledges are only for Black Color Holsters.

If you want one LBT MAS Grey Holster. You must make a F. $210 Pledge for Two Holsters [1 x LBT MAS Grey and 1 x LBT Black].

If you want Two LBT MAS Grey Holsters, then you need to make Two F. $210 pledges [$420 = 2 x LBT MAS Grey and 2 x LBT Black Holsters]

Each F. $210 Pledge will get you One LBT MAS Grey Holster and One Black. Only way to get a LBT MAS Grey Color Holster here is to make a F. $210 Pledge so we have a chance to make quantity.

If you have a better system in mind, please contact, our only goal here is to help people.

E. Pledges Open
    $105 Pledge = 1 x Black Holster
    Color: Black
    LBT HK MK24 Laser Suppressor Holster
    Right or Left

F. Pledges Open
    $210 Pledge = 2 x Holster Kit [1 x Black & 1 x LBT MAS Grey Holster]
    Right or Left

In the event of insufficient Black holster requests. Black will be canceled. This option will become 2 x MAS Grey Holsters. Since there are many Black Holsters in the market. The limited number of users needing Black may trade their MAS Grey Holsters with others for the color they need.

MK23

Z1. EXPLORITORY Pledges Open
    $ TO BE ANNOUNCED Pledge = 1 x LBT MAS Grey Holster
    LBT HK MK23 Holster [LBT-1794B or similar per member decision]
    Right or Left

Z2. EXPLORITORY Pledges Open
    $ TO BE ANNOUNCED Pledge = 1 x Black Holster
    Right or Left

Z3. EXPLORITORY Pledges Open
    $ TO BE ANNOUNCED Pledge = 1 x MultiCam Holster
    Color: MultiCam
    Right or Left

Z4. EXPLORITORY Pledges Open
    $ TO BE ANNOUNCED Pledge = 1 x Holster
    Color: OPEN TO MEMBER WANT VOTE AND MAKING QUANTITY
    Right or Left

MK24

Z5. EXPLORITORY Pledges Open
    $ TO BE ANNOUNCED Pledge = 1 x MultiCam Holster
    Color: MultiCam
    Right or Left

Z6. EXPLORITORY Pledges Open
    $ TO BE ANNOUNCED Pledge = 1 x Holster
    Color: OPEN TO MEMBER WANT VOTE AND MAKING QUANTITY
    Right or Left

G. Pledges & Payments Open & Due
    $83.13 per unit
    LBT-6142D
    Modular 70 Oz Hydration Pouch with Linar (Insulated) and bladder

H. Pledges & Payments Open & Due
    $39.04 per unit
    LBT-2645
    Triple Magazine Kangaroo Insert 416/M4/M16

I. Pledges & Payments Open & Due
    $40.44 per unit
    LBT-9034A-500D
    Modular Admin Storage Pouch

J. Pledges & Payments Open & Due
    $11.79 per unit
    LBT Lion Patch (Famous Signature LBT Logo)
    Color: LBT MAS Grey and/or Gold color Lion

K. Pledges & Payments Open & Due
    $10.34 per unit
    HKPRO Call Sign Patch or similar patch
    Color: MAS Grey. Trim and Color to be determined by LBT, etc.as with MAS Grey Gear patches.

L. Pledges Open
    $25.00 per unit
    LBT-6177C
    Single HK417 mag pouch speed draw, shock cord retention
    Color: MAS Grey

Additional items may be added and or available but not listed

WIP Post Subject To Edit No Need To Read Below May Be Removed / Edited

For Latest Updates Please view:

Page #1
    See Mid Bottom of Page Q1: I would like one or more items, what do I need to do?

Post #1 November 2016 - June 2017 Item List [PAYMENTS OPEN UNTIL WE MAKE QUANTITY]

* We Need 4 More Plate Carriers!
    Post #3 October 2016 LBT MAS Grey Holster Payments Status Updates, Received, Due & Jump Ship Log [PAYMENTS CLOSED, STANDBY WAITING LIST ONLY]

* Tuesday, February 14, 2017 LBT Has Finished Holsters!
    * Friday, February 17, 2017 LBT Has Shipped Holsters
    * See Page #1 Post #10 Since Post #3 Text Filled To Capacity

Post #6 November 2016 - March 2017 Payments Status Updates, Received, Due & Jump Ship Log [PAYMENTS OPEN UNTIL WE MAKE QUANTITY]
    Post #10 November 2016 - March 2017 List Payments Received Log [PAYMENTS OPEN UNTIL WE MAKE QUANTITY]
    Post #10 LBT MAS Grey Holster Waiting List [PAYMENTS CLOSED, STANDBY WAITING LIST ONLY]
    Post #10 October 2016 LBT MAS Grey Holster Shipping List
    *You will be listed here if holster has shipped to you
    Post #10 New October 2016 LBT MAS Grey Holster Payments Status Updates, Received, Due & Jump Ship Log Since Post #3 Text Filled To Capacity
    * Each of you will be contacted for permission to ship so you are ready to receive
    * Some of you have payments due, i.e., Shipping, etc.
    *LBT MAS Grey Holsters arrived on Friday, February 24, 2017 and shipped on same day February 24, 2017 & Saturday, February 25, 2017 to all GTG members.

https://youtu.be/dPzG527YpjA

Tribute video to Members and Participants:

https://youtu.be/K34R25Vb9AM

Page #6
    Post #51 Deal Alert to be edited
    Post #55 Deal Alert Chance for 10% off etc WIP Updates to be edited consolidated & removed
    Post #56 WIP Updates to be edited consolidated & removed
    Post #60 WIP Updates to be edited consolidated & removed

Page #9
    Post #89 Updates
    * Friday, February 17, 2017 LBT Has Shipped Holsters!

Page #2
    Post #13 Introduction, Background, Items & Recommendations. To be re posted in future. Demo Video link.

Current Payment Deadline: PAYMENTS OPEN UNTIL WE MAKE QUANTITY

Preferably much Earlier. Subject to change & closure at any time.

Prices do not include shipping costs.

Prices & availability may be subject to change at any time.

Q1: I would like one or more items, what do I need to do?

1. Post item list in thread, include size where applicable & quantity.

If you do not have the contact email address, HKPro site PM the following information or email following information:

a) Your email address. (You will be contacted by email & possibly a backup PM)

b) Item list. Include size where applicable & quantity.

c) Provide your shipping zip code.

From this point, you will be contacted by email. Once we have made email contact. Please do not PM again, since HKPro site in-box capacity is limited and may close, preventing other members from messaging their first contact information. All further communication should be via email.

When quantity may be reached on any item. You will be emailed and/or PM'ed for making payment(s).

If any item(s) fail to make the cut for any reason. Fled item(s) will be refunded around/with delivery to you, possibly in your package, amount applied to other items and/or used for shipping.

If possible, please wait to pay the shipping portion with 2nd Payment. Any overpayments will likely be returned enclosed with your items and or applied to shipping.

Payment Type:

If you have previously used an other method, that method may possibly be accepted, please email to verify.

Please contact for additional payment options.

Given amount for PC, PP payments are not accepted and should not be risked. Only Cashier's Check from your Bank or Personal Check from your Bank (Preferred).

1st Payment: A

Due Now. Covers only per item cost. Price.

Amember discretion, some may also include additional funds now, to cover a portion of projected shipping cost to them. If possible. please wait to pay shipping with your 2nd Payment.

2nd Payment: B + C

Due Later: Will be collected when your items are ready to ship.

Estimated Partial Shipping down the road will look something like this:

B) FREE At This Time: Thank you to LBT.

Like other buys: "B" includes Plus Portioned Group Shipping: Unknown, maybe nothing, $1+/- or less per holster, etc. We will not know until LBT bills invoice after shipping.

C) Plus Shipping cost to you.

Q2: I would like a Payment Closed item, what do I need to do?

Follow same procedure as in Q1. Post & email/PM, request to be on potential waiting list. Payment will not be collected at this time. You may be notified if item becomes available, new price & other details.

ETA:

Indefinite and Open Ended. “Patience is a virtue.”

* Quantities listed may not be current. List may contain errors & omissions.

Some of this information has been posted below at:

Page #2
    Post #13 Introduction, Background, Items & Recommendations. To be re posted in future. Demo Video link.
    Last edited by hkcamo; 12-15-2017 at 06:20 PM.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Wow, that's some post brother. It's early AM and first cup of joe coming in. I certainly haven't fully become conscious, but a 45c holster did catch my eye. Bravo, for your patience in writing this post. I wish you well.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lightbulb Updates

For those of you with seacity email address, please email only (No PM) to keep HKPro site In Box open for new contacts providing their email address and info for email reply. Thank you

Page #1
    See Mid Bottom of Page Q1: I would like one or more items, what do I need to do?
    Post #1 November 2016 - June 2017 Item List [PAYMENTS OPEN UNTIL WE MAKE QUANTITY]
    Post #3 October 2016 LBT MAS Grey Holster Payments Status Updates, Received, Due & Jump Ship Log [PAYMENTS CLOSED, STANDBY WAITING LIST ONLY]

Post #6 November 2016 - February 2017 Payments Status Updates, Received, Due & Jump Ship Log [PAYMENTS OPEN UNTIL WE MAKE QUANTITY]
    Post #10 November 2016 - June 2017 List Payments Received Log [PAYMENTS OPEN UNTIL WE MAKE QUANTITY]
    Post #10 LBT MAS Grey Holster Waiting List [PAYMENTS CLOSED, STANDBY WAITING LIST ONLY]
    Post #10 New October 2016 LBT MAS Grey Holster Payments Status Updates, Received, Due & Jump Ship Log Since Post #3 Text Filled To Capacity
    * Each of you will be contacted for permission to ship so you are ready to receive
    * LBT MAS Grey Holsters arrived on Friday, February 24, 2017 & shipped on same day February 24, 2017 & Saturday, February 25, 2017 to all GTG members.

UPDATE PAGE RESERVED FOR MAS Grey Holster Final October 2016 List

Friday, February 17, 2017

LBT has completed holsters, provided shipment notifications and holsters are in transit.

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Following request for all over runs. LBT indicated six more holsters may be finished in about a week. So shipping by LBT delayed to complete this extra quantity.

Thank you for making this not for profit project a success.

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Today LBT indicated the MAS Grey holsters are ready and they may ship as early as tomorrow.

When LBT confirms shipment, payments open for those who have not paid shipping portion.

When holsters arrive, before shipping, each of you may be contacted at anytime, by email and or site PM, to make sure you are home.

If anyone wants their holster shipment placed on hold, please contact by email.

Waiting game. Like all custom work, we went into this with an open ended ETA. Since it is not possible to ETA custom work, just like, e.g., Del Fatti, Ritchie, etc. custom holster makers.

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

LBT indicated today that the holsters should be done within the next couple weeks.

October 27, 2016

Deal Alert:

For a limited time price may be $600 per Pate Carrier not including shippings.

We are in striking distance. About 2-3 Plate Carriers are needed to make quantity.

See Page #1 Post #6 Quantity Updates

Recommended accessories:

70 Oz Hydration Pouch (1-2 per PC and for others you may own plus spares)
    Triple Magazine Kangaroo Insert (1 x per PC and for others you may own)

Notice: Due to several hack attempts to steal account info, likely originating from sturmgewehr post displaying my email, I have permanently closed PP Payment email for security reasons.
    Any future communication you receive from that email address is not mine.

October 24, 2016

* 11:13 AM this Monday Sample AOR1 Holster set arrive at LBT. Carrier shipment delay from Saturday to Monday may be attributed to bad weather.

* Confirming all MAS Grey holsters are spoken for.

October 21, 2016

Confirmation from LBT.

Additional quantity needed and updates listed on Page 1 Post #6

10/20/2016

MAS Grey Holster Order sent to LBT with 2 x AOR1 sample contract H&K holsters. ETA to LBT 10/22/2016

Your PP payments have not been touched yet, Will transfer in coming weeks.

Completion ETA will be posted when provided by LBT.

Much like artwork. Gear orders are complex, there can never really be any definitive ETA. Holsters come when LBT artisans are done. Del Fatti, Ritchie....

From next week, some of you may be contacted requesting your confirmed shipping address.

No more Members may be added to this run list. All others must sign up for next possible holster run at unknown price.

HKPro Forum Member MAS Grey Holster Run Final October 2016 List:

1. @D9M9TR9S -------3 x RH ------ 10/2/2016 $336.42 (Paid Old Price: not including ship est) - $312.21 (New Price) = $24.21 (Credit on Account Pension Fund)

2. @docbob ----- 1 x LH & 1 x RH ------ 10/3/2016 $224.28 (Paid Old Price: not including ship est) - $208.14 (New Price) = $16.14 (Credit on Account Pension Fund)

3. @sniper1 ----------- 1 x RH ---------- 10/6/2016 $104.07 (Paid new Price: not including ship est)

4. @TX_Rifleman ------- 4 x RH ------ 10/7/2016 $463.01 ($448.56 Paid Old Holster Price + $14.45 including ship est) - $416.28 (New Holster Price) = $46.73 (USPS Med FRB Ship & Credit/Refund on Account Pension Fund)

5. @Kathy -------------- 1 x RH ------ 10/7/2016 (Paid old $112.14 Price: not including ship est) - $104.07 (New Holster Price) = $8.07 (USPS Ship Credit/Refund on Account Pension Fund)

6. @gza069 --------- 1 x RH -------- 10/07/2016 $104.29 (not including ship est $107.71 - PP Fee $3.42) - $104.07 = $0.22 (Credit on Account Pension Fund)

7. @CharlieTuna --------1 x RH ------ 10/8/2016 $117.52 (including USPS Med FRB Ship ship est) - $104.07 (New Holster Price) = $13.45 (USPS Med FRB Ship & Credit/Refund on Account Pension Fund)

8. @Trombarter -------- 2 x RH ------ 10/9/2016 $222.00 [$228.94 - $6.94 PP Fee] - $208.14 [$104.07 + $104.07 Amount Due] = $13.86 [$13.45 including USPS Med FRB Ship est + $0.41 Credit/Refund on Account Pension Fund]

9. @GJM ----------- 1 x RH ---------- 10/11/2016 $120.00 [Paid] - $104.07 [Amount Due] = 15.93 [Ship est Credit/Refund on Account Pension Fund]

10. @burtontester ----------- 1 x RH ---------- 10/11/2016 $104.07 [Paid Amount Due not including ship est]

11. @ValhallaBalla ----- 1 x RH -------- 10/12/2016 $100.75 Received Incomplete [$104.07 1st Payment Amount Due - $3.32 PayPal Fee] = $3.32 [Balance Due, Did not cover PayPal Fee]
    @ValhallaBalla requested to pay $3.32 balance due with 2nd Payment [added to Shippings collection]

12. @FearlessLeader ----- 2 x RH -------- 11/12/2016 $225.00 [Paid] - $208.14 [$104.07 + $104.07 Amount Due] = $16.86 [Ship est Credit/Refund on Account Pension Fund]

13. @sean415 --------- 2 x RH --------- 10/16/2016 $208.14 [Paid Amount Due not including ship est] = [$104.07 + $104.07 Amount Due]

14. @Fireballer ------ 1 x RH --------- 10/16/2016 $104.07 [Paid Amount Due not including ship est]

15. @Desmo ----------- 1 x RH ---------- 10/19/2016 $104.07 [Paid Amount Due not including ship est]

16. @713HoustonTX ----- 1 x RH ---------- 10/22/2016 $111.00 [Paid Amount Due including ship est] - $104.07 [Amount Due] = $6.93 [Ship est Credit/Refund on Account Pension Fund]

October 19, 2016

Per Page #5 Post #44. Delaying payment to LBT. Awaiting participating member decision to provide correct sample holster to me.

I need a volunteer to send me his holster. If sample is not provided, I will only provide LBT with my existing AOR1 samples.

October 18, 2016

LBT Notified of holster order. Awaiting response to make payment per LBT instruction.

If anyone needs to up their total during this short limbo period. Please contact, post in thread and Discreet PP Fee Free Cleared Payment quickly.

Payment to LBT may be submitted as early as Noon-Afternoon October 19, 2016 or after, when LBT responds with final instructions. More than likely the order total, once submitted to LBT at that time, cannot be altered. Thank you.

October 18, 2016

*Any emails or PM's today may be replied to late, possibly after midnight or next day.

Payment deadline for this holster run is now closed

Only those numbered members who have paid prior to expiration of deadline are entitled to their requested quantity.

After several contacts, regrettably no payments were received from the following members:

@Shyster ------------ 1 x RH

If any of these members, some new, are downrange without my knowledge, I will do my best to make available a holster.

The objective now, is to get the holster order to LBT.

LBT was notified again this Sunday October 16, 2016 of our imminent order.

* Tuesday-Wednesday-This Week: Consolidation of Order List and notification to LBT.

* While waiting in limbo for the response from LBT. If it will not delay the Group in any way, You have the PP Payment email. I may be able to accept a member desiring more, a straggler or two, with immediate cleared discreet fee free PP payment. No new members who have signed up only for this buy, unless approved by site or downrange.

* When LBT responds to this notification. With order form, etc. Payment will be submitted to LBT as directed for Final Order Quantity. Thread will be updated.

Once quantity is made on the other items of interest, thread will be updated and members notified by email and or PM.

Hopefully we will make quantity with at least the Plate Carriers, Hydros and Inserts, once the holsters are completed and in your hands.

Please also monitor the LBT site for sales and special promotions. In the event the more common items are made available, possibly at better prices, that we could not possibly hope to make quantity on. This last promo weekend was especially helpful for us.

Any other wants for the holster, at this stage, will be placed on a short Wild Card List.

And or, placed on a possible future holster run waiting list, requiring quantity at unit price unknown. If the holster is not discontinued and still available from LBT.

Wild Card spot does not guarantee a holster and given the circumstances, may require immediate payment, to be discussed.

October 17, 2016 23:59.59 Hrs PST is the 1st Payment Due Deadline (Provisional) for LBT MAS Grey Holster

The interests of those waiting come first so we must proceed. Given time factor, Cleared Fee Free Payment For Recipient via Discreet PayPal Only Due within 24 Hrs.

1st Payment Amount $104.07 per holster not including shippings. See thread and emails for additional 2nd payment information and details.

Payment as specified not received by October 17, 2016 23:59.59 Hrs PST will result in being removed from purchase reservation list for this run. Confirmed Down Range Group members are exempt.

As of the original date stamp on this post, tonight, October 16, 2016:

Hope you are well. Pledge payment reminders have been emailed and or PM'ed to the following members, in some cases during multiple occasions, resulting in no payment received:

Any additional member requests must meet the above listed October 17, 2016 23:59.59 Hrs PST Cleared Fee Free Payment For Recipient via Discreet PayPal Only Deadline.

If possible, to find some fair manner, any request for the holster by a member having joined the HKPro site prior to July 2016, may be placed on Wild Card and or future run pledge list. Possible Wild Card placement may require immediate PayPal payment. To be discussed.

As of October 17, 2016

Yes This Holster Run Is Open: Provisional Deadline October 17, 2016 [23:59.59 Hrs PST] per Post #1 Notice
    Please view all update posts.
    I do not wish to needlessly bump thread with Tap Talk replies annoying subscribers.

MAS Grey / Holster Partial List of Interest / Pledges / Activity / Info subject to edit

Since HKPro PM box has limited storage space.
    Existing email contacts: If need be, please email only.
    New participants: Please PM your email address.
    Any errors: Please email.

Since it is not fair to those downrange, having to wait more. We need to proceed with the Holster.
    Anyone not emailing confirmation and meeting estimated 1-2 week payment deadline posted previously, may be stricken from this Holster run, downrange group are covered.

Payment(s) Received [Acknowledgement of Activity: Some payments may still need to be deposited, cleared, etc.]

THANK YOU! Truly An Outstanding Grey Team of LBT Lions

1. @D9M9TR9S -------3 x RH ------ 10/2/2016 $336.42 (Paid Old Price: not including ship est) - $312.21 (New Price) = $24.21 (Credit on Account Pension Fund)

2. @docbob ----- 1 x LH & 1 x RH ------ 10/3/2016 $224.28 (Paid Old Price: not including ship est) - $208.14 (New Price) = $16.14 (Credit on Account Pension Fund)

3. @sniper1 ----------- 1 x RH ---------- 10/6/2016 $104.07 (Paid new Price: not including ship est)

4. @TX_Rifleman ------- 4 x RH ------ 10/7/2016 $463.01 ($448.56 Paid Old Holster Price + $14.45 including ship est) - $416.28 (New Holster Price) = $46.73 (USPS Med FRB Ship & Credit/Refund on Account Pension Fund)

5. @Kathy -------------- 1 x RH ------ 10/7/2016 (Paid old $112.14 Price: not including ship est) - $104.07 (New Holster Price) = $8.07 (USPS Ship Credit/Refund on Account Pension Fund)

6. @gza069 --------- 1 x RH -------- 10/07/2016 $104.29 (not including ship est $107.71 - PP Fee $3.42) - $104.07 = $0.22 (Credit on Account Pension Fund)

7. @CharlieTuna --------1 x RH ------ 10/8/2016 $117.52 (including USPS Med FRB Ship ship est) - $104.07 (New Holster Price) = $13.45 (USPS Med FRB Ship & Credit/Refund on Account Pension Fund)

8. @Trombarter -------- 2 x RH ------ 10/9/2016 $222.00 [$228.94 - $6.94 PP Fee] - $208.14 [$104.07 + $104.07 Amount Due] = $13.86 [$13.45 including USPS Med FRB Ship est + $0.41 Credit/Refund on Account Pension Fund]

9. @GJM ----------- 1 x RH ---------- 10/11/2016 $120.00 [Paid] - $104.07 [Amount Due] = 15.93 [Ship est Credit/Refund on Account Pension Fund]

10. @burtontester ----------- 1 x RH ---------- 10/11/2016 $104.07 [Paid Amount Due not including ship est]

11. @ValhallaBalla ----- 1 x RH -------- 10/12/2016 $100.75 Received Incomplete [$104.07 1st Payment Amount Due - $3.32 PayPal Fee] = $3.32 [Balance Due, Did not cover PayPal Fee]
    @ValhallaBalla requested to pay $3.32 balance due with 2nd Payment [added to Shippings collection]

12. @FearlessLeader ----- 2 x RH -------- 11/12/2016 $225.00 [Paid] - $208.14 [$104.07 + $104.07 Amount Due] = $16.86 [Ship est Credit/Refund on Account Pension Fund]

13. @sean415 --------- 2 x RH --------- 10/16/2016 $208.14 [Paid Amount Due not including ship est] = [$104.07 + $104.07 Amount Due]

14. @Fireballer ------ 1 x RH --------- 10/16/2016 $104.07 [Paid Amount Due not including ship est]

15. @Desmo ----------- 1 x RH ---------- 10/19/2016 $104.07 [Paid Amount Due not including ship est]

Payment(s) Due In Transit etc.

Payment(s) Due Status / ETA Unknown / Destination Unknown / Activity

Please PM your email address.
    10/17/2016 00:14 Hrs. Final PP payment info request sent to @Shyster via PM
    09/29/2016 info PM'ed to @Shyster per request = No email reply/payment

Interest List

Johoevasmatrix----Unknown Qty & RH/LH
    10/05/2016 info emailed to @Johoevasmatrix per request = No email reply/payment
    09/29/2016 info PM'ed per your request. No reply/payment

Chuckanut--------- Unknown Qty & RH/LH
    09/12/2016 info PM'ed to @Chuckanut per request = No email reply/payment

Withdrawals

mew -------------- 1 x RH
    10/08/2016 @mew Withdrawal per email
    10/07/2016 In PM contact Payment info sent

Q: I would like a holster, what do I need to do?

1. PM and include the following information:

a) Your email address. (You will be contacted by email and possibly a backup PM)

b) Specify: Right or Left Hand and quantity desired of each.

c) Your shipping zip code:

Only holster model for this Forum Payment Deadline is: MK24 H&K45CT (other models will be available in other/future runs)

Only Color Choice is LBT MAS Grey.

Decide if you want to pay some portions of the shippings now, in the hopes of getting it right, or wait until the holsters are ready for shipment.

If possible, you may wait to pay the shippings portion with the 2nd Payment. Any overpayments will likely be returned enclosed with your holster.

Payment:

At this point, only accepted payment option is "Discreet" PayPal you cover all fee's if any.

Please be "Discreet" when using PayPal...NO Firearm Accessory related Words in PayPal Info....

If you have previously used an other method, that method may possibly be accepted, please email to verify.

We are collecting the 1st payment at this time for the holsters.

LBT just reduced price for us.

With the current bad system and disconnecting connection, it has not been possible to edit the whole thread.

Please note new promo price:

1st Payment: A

Now

$104.07 per holster not including shippings.

Specify Right or Left Hand and Quantity of each.

2nd payment: B + C

Later: Will be collected when your holsters are ready to ship.

Estimated Partial Shipping down the road will look something like this:

B) Plus Portioned Group Shipping: Unknown, maybe nothing, $1+/- or less per holster. We will not know until LBT bills invoice after shipping.

C) Plus option below:

If USPS rates stay the same without increase:

For USA, the rates at this time are:

$6.45 Priority Mail™ Flat Rate Envelope
    (Not Recommended, holds 1 x Holster)

or

$13.45 Priority Mail™ Medium Flat Rate Box
    (holds up to 1-4 x Holsters)

or

$18.75 Priority Mail™ Large Flat Rate Box USA
    (holds up to 7-8, maybe 1-2 more squeezed in, x Holsters)

or

$16.75 Priority Mail™ Large Flat Rate Box APO/FPO/DPO
    (holds up to 7-8, maybe 1-2 more squeezed in, x Holsters)

For additional USPS services, Signature, Insurance, etc., please refer to link below for over the counter rates and add desired services to these amounts.

To keep postage low, these extras services are optional, so your items are being shipped at your own risk. At minimum we would have preferred adding Direct Signature and Insurance to be as sure as possible.

http://postcalc.usps.gov/

If you wish to proceed, also post in the thread the item(s) you desire for an additional record.

If any item(s) from the desired list become available, thread will be updated and or you will be emailed for payment.

Monitor: a) Post #3 on Page #1 until it exceeds the character limit (almost there), b) this thread and c) your email box, for updates.

September 29, 2016

Most Recent Payment Update:

Partial Payments For Holster Only Are Being Collected At This Time.

Provisional Deadline: 1-2+ Weeks Subject To Change.
    Primary Concern: To complete for sake of those downrange as soon as possible.
    Please only email at hushmail address for those who have it. Since site PM box is subject to fail/lock overflow.

These were non-binding pledges, so please do no feel bad about backing out for any reason and post in thread so you will be removed from list.

Payment Requests for the Holsters have been PM'ed and/or emailed to the following HKPro Members listed below in no particular order.

Any errors or omissions please feel free to post correction.

Arrived payments will be so marked.

LBT MAS Grey Holster HKPro Forum Pledges

October 3, 2016

Good News:

LBT has very kindly and graciously lowered the price on the MAS Grey holster for us to only $104.07 per unit!

For those of you who paid the original $112.14 per holster quoted price.

Would you like me to keep and allocate the extra for your 2nd Shipping Payment down the road or refund excess now? Please email if you wish the overage refund now.

There are holsters made in Vietnam etc., by other companies costing more. When it comes to LBT and HK, you can never have too many spares. If you wish to increase quantities, please post in thread and email me. Once order is submitted it cannot be altered.

Updated Prices from LBT:

LBT-0372P-LH or RH Holster
    $104.07

LBT-6177A
    $33.19

LBT-6177B
    $56.10

LBT-9034A-500D
    $40.44

LBT-2716A-330D
    $22.68

LBT-9022B-T
    $65.85

LBT-2616A
    $52.59

Bad News: LBT cannot sell IR HKPRO MAS Grey patches but standard non-IR patches are available.

* List may contain errors and omissions
    Last edited by hkcamo; 04-13-2017 at 09:54 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I'm a guaranteed in for the L-handed holster and a rigger's belt. And thanks so much for the huge amount of work you put into this.

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

I would do a plate carrier, RH holster and mag carriers

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lightbulb Almost half way there

For those of you with the seacity email address, please email only (No PM) to keep HKPro site In Box open for new contacts providing their email address and info for email reply. Thank you

Page #1
    Post #1 November 2016 - October 2017 Item List [PAYMENTS OPEN UNTIL WE MAKE QUANTITY]
    * We Need 5 More Plate Carriers!

Post #6 November 2016 - October 2017 Payments Status Updates, Received, Due & Jump Ship Log [PAYMENTS OPEN UNTIL WE MAKE QUANTITY]
    Post #10 November 2016 - October 2017 List Payments Received Log [PAYMENTS OPEN UNTIL WE MAKE QUANTITY]
    * LBT MAS Grey Holsters arrived on Friday, February 24, 2017 & shipped on same day February 24, 2017 & Saturday, February 25, 2017 to all GTG members.

Page #6
    Post #55 Deal Alert Chance for 10% off etc WIP Updates to be edited consolidated & removed

Page #9
    Post #89 Updates

Page #7
    Post #62 Tab or Snap Decision Likely Tab where possible. WIP Updates to be edited consolidated & removed

Page #2

Current Payment Deadline For November 2016 - Octobere 2017 Item List: PAYMENTS OPEN UNTIL WE MAKE QUANTITY

Preferably much Earlier. Subject to change and closure at any time.

PAGE RESERVED FOR UPDATES

November 2016 - October 2017 List Payment Arrivals

@CharlieTuna

Sat, 26 November 2016 $128.96 Payment arrives from @CharlieTuna today
    To be updated
    2 x LBT Lion Patch
    2 x HKPRO Call Sign Patch MAS Grey
    2 x HKPRO Call Sign Patch Color
    6 x UW Single 5.56mm Mag Shingle

Mon, 07 Nov 2016 $1608.35 Payment arrives from @CharlieTuna Email also sent to member confirming arrival.

Fri, 04 Nov 2016 @CharlieTuna Confirms Payment sent via site PM

Thu, 03 Nov 2016 214320 0700 Email sent to @CharlieTuna confirming list & info

Thu, 03 Nov 2016 165240 0700 @CharlieTuna Confirms item list below via site PM

$1200.00 = $600.00 per LBT-6094 PC x 2
    $249.39 = $83.13 per LBT-6142D Hydro x 3
    $78.08 = $39.04 per LBT-2645 Insert x 2
    $80.88 = $40.44 per LBT-9034A-500D Admin x 2

$1608.35 Total not including shipping

@TX_Rifleman

Sat, 19 Nov 2016 $352.52 Payment arrives from @TX_Rifleman Email also sent to member confirming arrival.

4 x $83.13 LBT-6142D Hydro = $332.52 + $20.00 Shipping estimate = $352.52 Received Today

$352.52 Total including shipping estimate not including Hoffa Holster Pension funds.

Member requested Hoffa Holster Pension funds be applied towards HKPRO Callsign Patch. Not specified. In Color and or MAS Grey unknown which one or both we will make quantity on.

@Gtvalania

Mon, 28 Nov 2016 $83.13 PP from member for 1 x LBT-6142D 70 oz Hydro, no Shipping estimate.

@sniper1

Thursday, December 15, 2016 at 11:52 PM @sniper1 PAID $600.00 for 1 x PC Size C

@D9M9TR9S

Saturday, December 31, 2016 Another $787.17 payment arrives from @D9M9TR9S today.

To be updated:

$600.00 1 x PC

$83.13 1 x Hydro

$39.04 1 x Kangaroo

$65.00 1 x LBT Admin, 1 x LBT Lion Gold, 1 x HKPro Patch

* Not factored yet in total above, @D9M9TR9S also has overage $ from October 2016 MAS Grey Holster Payment

November 2016 - October 2017 List Payments Due

We are waiting for the listed members below:

3 to 4 More units need to be ordered
    $600.00 per unit (This is a special limited time price offered by LBT)
    LBT 6094
    MOLLE Plate carrier w/ Release & UnderWay feature (w/ 3 Foam Sets varying thickness)
    The Plate Carrier are STANDARD CUT ESAPI Only. The size listed is that of your ESAPI Armor Plate. No Armor is included.

A - Medium (M)
    B - Large (L)
    C - Extra Large (XL)

@D9M9TR9S --------- x 1 ------------- PAYMENT DUE ---------- IN CONTACT --------- PAID --------- Saturday, December 31, 2016

@sniper1 --------- x 1 Size C ------- PAYMENT DUE ---------- IN CONTACT --------- PAID Thursday, December 15, 2016 at 11:52 PM

@TX_Rifleman --------- x 1 Size C ------- PAYMENT DUE ---------- IN CONTACT ---------

@Shyster --------- x 1 -------------- PAYMENT DUE ---------- NO CONTACT

@sean415 ------------- x 1 ---------- PAYMENT DUE ---------- CANCELLATION WITHDRAWAL Sat, 19 Nov 2016

@Leperchuan0311 ------ x 1 ---------- PAYMENT DUE ---------- NO CONTACT Re USPS Claim Investigation for lost in USPS payment

____ More units need to be ordered
    $83.13 per unit
    LBT-6142D

@D9M9TR9S --------- x 1 ------------- PAYMENT DUE ----------- IN CONTACT --------- PAID --------- Saturday, December 31, 2016

@TX_Rifleman ----- x 4 -------------- PAYMENT DUE ----------- PAID Sat, 19 Nov 2016

@Gtvalania ----- x 1 -------------- PAYMENT DUE ----------- PAID Mon, 28 Nov 2016

@sean415 --------- x 1 -------------- PAYMENT DUE ---------- CANCELLATION WITHDRAWAL Sat, 19 Nov 2016

$39.04 per unit
    LBT-2645

@D9M9TR9S --------- x 1 ------------- PAYMENT DUE ----------- IN CONTACT --------- PAID --------- Saturday, December 31, 2016

@sean415 ------------ x 1 ----------- PAYMENT DUE ---------- CANCELLATION WITHDRAWAL Sat, 19 Nov 2016

$40.44 per unit
    LBT-9034A-500D

24 More units need to be ordered
    $11.79 per unit

@CharlieTuna -------------- 2 ------------ PAYMENT DUE ----- PAID --------- Sat, 26 November 2016

@D9M9TR9S -------------- 1 G ------------ PAYMENT DUE --------- PAID --------- Saturday, December 31, 2016

$10.34 per unit
    Color: HKPRO in all capitals On black "HK" in red letters and "PRO" in silver.
    Colored like the website logo.

@CharlieTuna ----------------- 2 -------------- PAYMENT DUE----- PAID Sat, 26 November 2016

@D9M9TR9S -------------- 1 ------------ PAYMENT DUE --------- PAID ----- Saturday, December 31, 2016

$10.34 per unit
    Color: MAS Grey. Trim and Color to be determined by LBT, etc.as with MAS Grey Gear patches.

@CharlieTuna ------------------ 2 -------------- PAYMENT DUE ----- PAID Sat, 26 November 2016

38 More units need to be ordered
    9mm Handgun Single Mag Insert
    $10.67 per unit
    UW Single Mag Insert For Your LBT-6094 Series Kangaroo Pocket:
    Color: Black, with trim, refer to photographs.

5.56mm Single Mag (M4 Type) Insert
    $10.67 per unit

@CharlieTuna ---------------------- 6 -------------- PAYMENT DUE ----- PAID Sat, 26 November 2016

25 More units need to be ordered
    $25.00 per unit
    LBT-6177C

@TX_Rifleman ---------------------- 4-8 -------------- PAYMENT DUE ---------- CANCELLATION WITHDRAWAL Sat, 17 Dec 2016

JUMP SHIP LOG CANCELLATIONS WITHDRAWALS NO CONTACTS MISSING GO GHOST

@sean415 CANCELLATION WITHDRAWAL Sat, 19 Nov 2016

Cancellation Withdrawal Site PM from @sean415 for following items:

LBT MAS Grey 6094 size: B ----------- QTY:1 ---------- CANCELLATION WITHDRAWAL Sat, 19 Nov 2016
    70oz hydration pouch ---------------- QTY:1 ---------- CANCELLATION WITHDRAWAL Sat, 19 Nov 2016
    416 triple kangaroo insert ---------- QTY:1 ---------- CANCELLATION WITHDRAWAL Sat, 19 Nov 2016
    Double modular mag pouch ------------ QTY:3 ---------- CANCELLATION WITHDRAWAL Sat, 19 Nov 2016
    Holster ----------------------------- QTY:1 ---------- CANCELLATION WITHDRAWAL Sun, 16 Oct 2016

@TX_Rifleman

CANCELLATION WITHDRAWAL Sat, 17 Dec 2016 of 417 request per post in thread.

UPDATES

@CharlieTuna

Sat, 26 November 2016 $128.96 Payment arrives from @CharlieTuna today

Sun, 20 November 2016 Thank you for PM update from @CharlieTuna today confirming additional payment to be sent in transit estimate on Mon, Nov 21, 2016

@D9M9TR9S

Mon, 28 November 2016 @D9M9TR9S Had to remind us of delicious Southern food during the lunch hour with his emails today and reply sent per member request.

Thu, Nov 17, 2016 email reply made to email received from @D9M9TR9S

Fri, 04 Nov 2016 @D9M9TR9S Confirms item uptated list below (subject to change) & intention to send Payment via email exchange.

$600.00 per LBT-6094 Please state LBT ESAPI PC Size B (L) x 1
    $83.13 per LBT-6142D Hydro x 1
    $39.04 per LBT-2645 Insert x 1
    $40.44 per LBT-9034A-500D Admin x 1

Fri, 04 Nov 2016 Email sent to member with payment info.

@Leperchuan0311

Tuesday December 13, 2016 Site PM sent to @Leperchuan0311 per request

Tuesday, November 29, 2016 Payment info email sent to @Leperchuan0311 again per member request

Mon, 28 November 2016 Email and backup PM sent to @Leprechuan0311 per member request.

Fri, 25 Nov 2016 PM reply to @Leprechuan031 Confirming as of Friday, 25 Nov 2016 your payment has not arrived.

Mon, 07 Nov 2016 Email from @Leperchuan0311 requesting payment info. Two emails sent to member.

Fri, 04 Nov 2016 PM sent to member with payment info & requesting email address.

@TX_Rifleman

Sat, 17 Dec 2016 CANCELLATION WITHDRAWAL of 417 request per post in thread.

Thu, 10 Nov 2016 Replied to email from member re LBT-6142D Hydro

@Gtvalania

Mon, 28 Nov 2016 email reply to member confirming PP and requesting shipping address.

Fri, 25 Nov 2016 Made email reply to @Gtvalania

@sniper1

Tuesday December 13, 2016 Site PM sent to @sniper1 per request

Tuesday, November 29, 2016 PM and email sent to @sniper1

Mon, 10 Nov 2016 Replied via PM to @sniper1

Mon, 10 Nov 2016 PM from member

@sean415

Sat, 19 Nov 2016 Cancellation Withdrawal Site PM from @sean415 see Jump Ship Log

@Shyster

Tuesday, November 29, 2016 Last call PM sent to @Shyster No contact from @Shyster for "plate carrier, RH holster and mag carriers"

Fri, 04 Nov 2016 PM sent to member requesting email address for payment info.

List may contain errors and omissions
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)-lbt-2645a_coyotetan_ss-2_1.jpg   London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)-lbt-2645b_coyote_tan_1.jpg   London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)-lbt-2645b_coyote_tan-1_1.jpg   London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)-lbt-2645b_coyote_tan-2_1.jpg   London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)-lbt-2645d_coyote_tan.jpg  

London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)-lbt-9034a-500d_multicam.jpg   London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)-lbt_plate_carrier.jpg   London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)-lbt-9034a-500d_multicam-3.jpg   London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)-lbt-2716a_multicam-2.jpg   London Bridge Trading Co LTD MAS Grey H&K 416 417 MP7 MK24 HK45CT Operator Kit (Rare)-6142.jpg  

Last edited by hkcamo; 09-12-2017 at 07:42 PM.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Im in for a Right Hand MK24 Holster.

LBT H&K 45 Cal w/ Laser Holster w / Suppressor pouch (for MK24 H&K45CT w/ Crimson Trace Laserguard w/ Ti-Rant 45S suppressor)

$112.14 per unit my price before shippings
    HK? Check!

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

i would be in for a plate carrier ,hydration and triple m4 mag pouches, first aid kit

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

I'll take Two RH MK24 Holster.

LBT MAS Grey H&K 45 Cal w/ Laser Holster w / Suppressor pouch (for MK24 H&K45CT w/ Crimson Trace Laserguard w/ Ti-Rant 45S suppressor)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Lightbulb

WIP

For those of you with the seacity email address, please email only (No PM) to keep HKPro site In Box open for new contacts providing their email address and info for email reply. Thank you

Page #1

Post #6 November 2016 - June 2017 Payments Status Updates, Received, Due & Jump Ship Log [PAYMENTS OPEN UNTIL WE MAKE QUANTITY]
    Post #10 November 2016 - June 2017 List Payments Received Log [PAYMENTS OPEN UNTIL WE MAKE QUANTITY]

Page #6

Page #9
    Post #89 Updates

Page #7
    Post #62 Tab or Snap Decision Likely Tab where possible. WIP Updates to be edited consolidated & removed

Page #2

WIP

Shipping Confirmation List:

LBT MAS Grey Holster October 2016 List Shipping Confirmation List:

Update: Saturday, February 25, 2017

The LBT MAS Grey Holsters arrived on Friday, February 24, 2017.

USPS Tracking Information has been emailed and or PM'ed, to each one of you, who confirmed your address and gave the GTG OK to ship.

All HKPro Forum members who confirmed their address and gave the GTG OK to ship, have had their holsters shipped same day on that Friday and today, Saturday, February 25, 2017.

Except the two forum members listed below, who have failed to contact me by email, to confirm they are ready to receive and or make the shipping payment due.

9. @GJM ETA Shipped Tuesday March 7, 2017 & emailed Tracking info

13. @sean415 ETA Thank you, your payment was received Sunday February 26 2017, today we also made email contact , you are GTG

Several contact attempts resulted in no response.

Photos of LBT MAS Grey Holster will be posted in the coming days.

Please report back if there are any issues and we will go from there. These are brand new and may need a break in period.

PRIORITY MAIL FLAT RATE POSTAGE CHART
    [Prices updated to reflect the JANUARY 22, 2017 Priority Mail Flat Rate postage increase.]
    A flat rate envelope is $6.65 (was $6.45)
    A medium flat rate box is $13.60 (was $13.45)
    A large box is $18.85 (was and $18.75)

GTG Member has provided permission confirmation to ship and is ready to receive

BLUE Number: Shipped To Member

GREEN Number: Shipping To Member Pending Arrival From LBT, Paid or Will Pay Balance Owed Re USPS Rate Increase, etc.

RED Number: Shipping To Member Pending Arrival From LBT & Awaiting Shipping Payment Due

$ Totals will be edited later, subject to errors, revisions.

GTG 1 . @D9M9TR9S -------3 x RH ------ 10/2/2016 $336.42 (Paid Old Price: not including ship est) - $312.21 (New Price) = $24.21 (Credit on Account Pension Fund)

GTG 2. @docbob ----- 1 x LH & 1 x RH ------ 10/3/2016 $224.28 (Paid Old Price: not including ship est) - $208.14 (New Price) = $16.14 (Credit on Account Pension Fund)

GTG 3 . @sniper1 ----------- 1 x RH ---------- 10/6/2016 $104.07 (Paid new Price: not including ship est) *

GTG 4. @TX_Rifleman ------- 4 x RH ------ 10/7/2016 $463.01 ($448.56 Paid Old Holster Price + $14.45 including ship est) - $416.28 (New Holster Price) = $46.73 (USPS Med FRB Ship & Credit/Refund on Account Pension Fund)

GTG 5. @Kathy -------------- 1 x RH ------ 10/7/2016 (Paid old $112.14 Price: not including ship est) - $104.07 (New Holster Price) = $8.07 (USPS Ship Credit/Refund on Account Pension Fund)

GTG 6. @gza069 --------- 1 x RH -------- 10/07/2016 $104.29 (not including ship est $107.71 - PP Fee $3.42) - $104.07 = $0.22 (Credit on Account Pension Fund) 2/21/2017 PAID $25.00

GTG 7. @CharlieTuna --------1 x RH ------ 10/8/2016 $117.52 (including USPS Med FRB Ship ship est) - $104.07 (New Holster Price) = $13.45 (USPS Med FRB Ship & Credit/Refund on Account Pension Fund)

GTG 8. @Trombarter -------- 2 x RH ------ 10/9/2016 $222.00 [$228.94 - $6.94 PP Fee] - $208.14 [$104.07 + $104.07 Amount Due] = $13.86 [$13.45 including USPS Med FRB Ship est + $0.41 Credit/Refund on Account Pension Fund]

GTG 9 . @GJM ----------- 1 x RH ---------- 10/11/2016 $120.00 [Paid] - $104.07 [Amount Due] = $15.93 [Ship est Credit/Refund on Account Pension Fund]

GTG 10 . @burtontester ----------- 1 x RH ---------- 10/11/2016 $104.07 [Paid Amount Due not including ship est]

GTG 11 . @ValhallaBalla ----- 1 x RH -------- 10/12/2016 $100.75 Received Incomplete [$104.07 1st Payment Amount Due - $3.32 PayPal Fee] = $3.32 [Balance Due, Did not cover PayPal Fee]

GTG 12. @FearlessLeader ----- 2 x RH -------- 11/12/2016 $225.00 [Paid] - $208.14 [$104.07 + $104.07 Amount Due] = $16.86 [Ship est Credit/Refund on Account Pension Fund]

GTG 13 . @sean415 --------- 2 x RH --------- 10/16/2016 $208.14 [Paid Amount Due not including ship est] = [$104.07 + $104.07 Amount Due]

GTG 14. @Fireballer ------ 1 x RH --------- 10/16/2016 $104.07 [Paid Amount Due not including ship est]

GTG 15 . @Desmo ----------- 1 x RH ---------- 10/19/2016 $104.07 [Paid Amount Due not including ship est]

GTG 16. @713HoustonTX ----- 1 x RH ---------- 10/22/2016 $111.00 [Paid Amount Due including ship est] - $104.07 [Amount Due] = $6.93 [Ship est Credit/Refund on Account Pension Fund]

LBT MAS GREY HOLSTER PAID WAITING LIST

GTG 17. @frogman342 ----- 1 x RH -------- $113.52 [PAID Wednesday, November 30, 2016] - $104.07 [Amount Due] = $6.45 [USPS Flat Rate Envelope Estimate] + $3.02 Refund Credit in Hoffa Pension Fund > REVISED TO:
    Paid $113.52 Total = $107.07 Estimated Unit Price Paid - $104.07 Actual Unit Price = $3.00 Credit + $6.45 Old Price Paid Shipping for Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope = $9.45 Credit Towards Shipping - New $6.65 Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope Price = $2.80 Cash Refund Enclosed

GTG 18 . @Agent1138 ----- 1 x RH -------- $121.00 [PAID Thursday, December 1, 2016] = $104.07 [Amount Due] + $13.45 [USPS Medium Flat rate Box Estimate] + $3.48 [For $100.00 USPS Insurance & Refund Credit in Hoffa Pension Fund] Delivery Confirmation is included with Flat Rate Box.

@Agent1138 ----- 1 x RH -------- $105.00 [PAID Friday, December 2, 2016] $105.00 Please insure the entire order for $200.

__________________________________________________ _________________________

Given the very few number of Over-Run (Extra) :

Since there may be just a couple of Left and a few Right.

Until we can work out a "fair" system. Distribution of Over-Run (Extra) will be as follows:

While supplies last, on a first come, first serve basis, each new Paid Plate Carrier Kit Pledge will have an option for one Holster.

With demand we may also do another run with LBT and or have LBT offer this item on their website, for an unknown price (More, Less or at the Same Price), before LBT discontinues this item into history, like the non laser equipped holster.

Once LBT items are retired, it is very difficult to resurrect them.

Provided the fabric is available to LBT. We are also open to the idea of other rare or scarce colors you may be interested in.

Before any possible restriction again by LBT, etc., since MAS Grey is a LBT color, prices should be better than other rare options, e.g., Denison, DPM, etc.

Thank you

PAID November 2016 - February 2017 List

3 to 5 More units needed Per Page #8 Post #73 Update
    $600.00 per unit (This is a special limited time price offered by LBT)
    LBT 6094
    MOLLE Plate carrier w/ Release & UnderWay feature (w/ 3 Foam Sets varying thickness)
    The Plate Carrier are STANDARD CUT ESAPI Only. The size listed is that of your ESAPI Armor Plate. No Armor is included.

A - Medium (M)
    B - Large (L)
    C - Extra Large (XL)

November 2016 - June 2017 List:

@CharlieTuna ----------------------- 1 C

@CharlieTuna ----------------------- 1 B

@sniper1 ----------------------- 1 C

@D9M9TR9S ----------------------- 1 B

$83.13 per unit
    LBT-6142D

@CharlieTuna ----------------------- 3

@TX_Rifleman ----------------------- 4

@Gtvalania ----------------------- 1

@D9M9TR9S ----------------------- 1

$39.04 per unit
    LBT-2645

@CharlieTuna ----------------------- 2

$40.44 per unit
    LBT-9034A-500D

$11.79 per unit

@D9M9TR9S ----------------------- 1 Gold

$10.34 per unit
    Color: HKPRO in all capitals On black "HK" in red letters and "PRO" in silver.
    Colored like the website logo.

$10.34 per unit

38 More units need to be ordered
    9mm Handgun Single Mag Insert
    $10.67 per unit

5.56mm Single Mag (M4 Type) Insert
    $10.67 per unit

November 2016 - February 2017 List:

@CharlieTuna ----------------------- 6

25 More units need to be ordered
    $25.00 per unit
    LBT-6177C

* List may contain errors and omissions
    Last edited by hkcamo; 04-13-2017 at 09:31 PM.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links