WTGB: RMR Mount for MP5 SP5K with second option added - Page 6
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: WTGB: RMR Mount for MP5 SP5K with second option added

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

No problem and it does seem my recent updates are holding so while the problem is not yet identified, the admin is aware of the issue.

Some more pics of the mount for your viewing pleasure. There is still time to be apart of the group buy.

"...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

Priest of the P7
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

I'll be the first to admit that I am a pretty impatient person. Although I'm still in for one of each mount with the group buy, I picked one of the RMR mounts up retail. If you are on the fence, hop off and get one (or more) of these. I can't imagine a better solution for putting a reflex sight on an MP5 without adding a lot of bulk and weight. The top of the RMR is only about as high as the top of the front sight ring. The weapon is essentially no bigger than it was before, and that's especially important to me with the K guns. The sight appears to absolute co-witness with the front sight post although I have not been out to zero the dot -- at any rate it will be very close. Here's some more pics -- bonus points for anyone who can identify the blurry object in the sight picture photo. Oicani, I hope it's ok I put these pics in here.

WTGB: RMR Mount for MP5 SP5K with second option added-krmr-3.jpgWTGB: RMR Mount for MP5 SP5K with second option added-krmr-2.jpgWTGB: RMR Mount for MP5 SP5K with second option added-krmr-1.jpgWTGB: RMR Mount for MP5 SP5K with second option added-krmr-4.jpg
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ok, I'll bite. Put me down for Option #1 RMR mount.
    Last edited by Lwnemesis; 01-28-2017 at 05:59 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Darth Vader Lego's, BSOE?
    Quote Originally Posted by bastardsonofelvis View Post
    I'll be the first to admit that I am a pretty impatient person. Although I'm still in for one of each mount with the group buy, I picked one of the RMR mounts up retail. If you are on the fence, hop off and get one (or more) of these. I can't imagine a better solution for putting a reflex sight on an MP5 without adding a lot of bulk and weight. The top of the RMR is only about as high as the top of the front sight ring. The weapon is essentially no bigger than it was before, and that's especially important to me with the K guns. The sight appears to absolute co-witness with the front sight post although I have not been out to zero the dot -- at any rate it will be very close. Here's some more pics -- bonus points for anyone who can identify the blurry object in the sight picture photo. Oicani, I hope it's ok I put these pics in here.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KRMR - 3.jpg 
Views:	1274 
Size:	225.1 KB 
ID:	88433Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KRMR - 2.jpg 
Views:	1089 
Size:	316.8 KB 
ID:	88441Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KRMR - 1.jpg 
Views:	1837 
Size:	334.7 KB 
ID:	88449Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KRMR - 4.jpg 
Views:	1665 
Size:	183.5 KB 
ID:	88457

Priest of the P7
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by waylon43 View Post
    Darth Vader Lego's, BSOE?
    The Force is strong with this one!
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Put me down for qty 1 of option 1 please. Thanks!
    A. Vanover

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Nice pics @bastardsonofelvis . I got mine out to the range this weekend and by far the best optic I have tried for the MP5 and MP5K.

Group buy updated adding 2 more members. Since we have broken 2,000 views, payment process will start 1/31.

Anyone else on the fence? Still time to be added to the group buy. Please post here or PM me.
    Last edited by Oicani; 01-31-2017 at 08:31 PM.

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Post #1 Updated and as follows:

I am starting the money collecting process for the Group Buy today and over next week before closing the Group Buy on Friday, 2/10.

- Option 1 RMR Mount is $122 plus shipping.
    - Option 2 Picatinny Mount is $144 plus shipping.

I will need the following info via PM or email.

1. First Name:_______________
    2. Last Name:_______________
    3. HKpro handle:_____________
    4. Complete Mailing Address: __________________ Apt #_______ City ___________ State ____ Zip _______
    5. Please let me know your Payment Method:
    a. If by PayPal – Please message me back your PayPal account info. (I will message you mine in return)
    b. If by Snail Mail - Money Order or Check indicate which one. (I will message my address in return)
    6. Pick your Delivery Option (listed below).

IMPORTANT: If you do pay me via PayPal, please do not mention anything firearm related. Be sure to use the friends and family feature for no fees. We are all friends here, no? I will identify you by your PayPal email address, which is why you need to PM me this info. You do not need to include anything in the memo section.

Shipping Options are intended to be a zero sum and will include tracking number, but no insurance. Unless you opt and pay for insurance. Your call and I cannot refund anyone due to USPS mistakes.

Option: (Cheap and Slow) First Class with Tracking Number (5-7 day delivery time) will run $3, no insurance and limited for 1 mount ONLY. If you would like your package insured, please go with next option.

Option: (Preferred) USPS Priority Flat Rate Small Box with tracking number (2-3 day delivery time) is running $7.15 and includes $50 insurance. (I can fit up to 4 kits in one box)

If you want your package insured, please add as follows:
    From $101 to $200 = $3.35
    From $201 to $300 = $4.40
    From $301 to $400 = $5.55
    From $401 to $500 = $6.70

You may PM me directly. I will also start contacting each Group Buy participate directly.

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Default WTGB: RMR Mount for MP5 SP5K with second option added

HK in Cinema: NCIS Los Angeles

Seems this group buy mount is gaining popularity!
    Last edited by Oicani; 02-01-2017 at 02:01 PM.
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

At this point all group buy members who have express interest, I have been PM’ed or emailed requesting payment and shipping info. If not, my apologies! Please message me right away.

If for any reason, you do not want to be a part of the group buy, just say so. This will save me time.

As for those who have been on the sidelines: @Username @K5GHOST @Johoevasmatrix @TacticalMedic @gun.bro

Last call to you. Payment is now due and I will be closing the group buy on Friday, 2/10.
    These mounts are easily worth $200 each as they are a custom made mount.
    These were a limited run for the LA Sheriff’s SWAT Unit.

I have tested both mounts with the RMR and Aimpoint Micro. My personal favorite is the RMR mount. Best optic set-up I have used so far and I have tried the MFI, B&T and MFI rail mounts. Let me know if you want in or not.

-M

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links