Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Group buy- London Bridge Trading Co Mark 23 Holster

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Group buy- London Bridge Trading Co Mark 23 Holster

20% Military/LE/DOD discount available. see details below

Hello everyone,

This group buy is actually already in progress(not from this forum). As the minimum number of orders has already been met, LBT has started production, so If you want want one let me know so that I can present numbers to London Bridge Trading Company. LBT has requested numbers on how many more holsters they will need to make for logistical purposes. The color being ordered is coyote brown only. Keep in mind, these holsters were selling for $350+ in the past few years, so this is a decent deal.

The rules: If you want one, just post how many you want. I will maintain a list until the close out date.

Holster details:
    -------------------------------

ORDER DETAILS **READ ME**

Color: Coyote Brown
    Price: $180.61
    Shipping: Per LBT rep - $12 or less per holster
    Orders will be made individually, I'll send each person an order form and instructions on submitting it directly to LBT. I will start sending this form out in a couple of days. LBT sales has requested a general number before I give out the order forms.

This is the Mark 23 holster as spec'd by NSW, manufactured by LBT (LBT-1794B) in Virginia. It is designed to carry the Mk23 SOCOM with or without suppressor and/or LAM---meaning it can be configured to carry just the base handgun, or a completely kitted up Mk23 OHWS.

Payment will be made directly to London Bridge Trading company, so I will not be handling any money. Please remember folks, I am just coordinating this order with LBT and the group buy. I will never have access to your payment information, nor am I responsible for shipping your items, they will ship to you directly from LBT. Production has started, so if you want one let me know asap.

The close out, last order call is Friday, June 2 at 12pm. LBT must receive completed individual order forms by then.

Full Disclosure - I have no interest financially or otherwise in this group buy, other than I am ordering a holster myself. I just want to pass this offer on to other HKPro members.

List
    Audiction- 1Holster
    Shockwave - 1 Holster
    tshark - 1 holster
    bringbackg11 -1 holster
    Kneedeep - 1 holster
    Landseer - 1 holster
    Veritas- 1 holster
    Pball8- 1holster
    Gun.bro- 1 holster
    SolidDragon74 - 1 holster

Update 5/28/17- In the last call phase, I'm currently sending out order forms. Please just PM me your first and last name and an email address I can send the order form to. You must submit your order form with payment information to London Bridge Trading company by 12 pm June 2nd, 2017.

Update 5/31/17 - Per LBT CS:

The credit cards will be charged when the orders ship. Production will be 8-10 weeks from the date of the order and shipping will depend on the location. The holsters will be shipped out of VB.

Update 6/1/17 - Military/LE/DOD 20% Discount: Good news for Military and LE, I spoke to LBT and they are very kind and appreciate those who serve our country. They have approved a 20% discount for military/LE/DOD individuals. The 20% discount is available for Military/LEO/DoD customers. That brings the price per unit to $144.48. This discount also applies to retired and honorably-discharged veterans. To qualify for this discount, INDIVIDUALS MUST PRESENT VALID CREDENTIALS.

**Mil/LEO/DoD customers: write “Mil/LEO/DoD discount requested, see attached credentials” in the comments section.

**Military, Law Enforcement, DoD customers: You MUST include your credentials (DD214, agency ID, etc.) on your email to receive the discount. If you do not, no discount will be applied.

****IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR ORDER FORM: Just Resend email to them with subject: "Mil/LEO/DoD discount requested on existing order, see attached credentials” and attach copy of valid credentials. You don't need to refill the original order form.

Edit 8/20/17- Holsters shipped
    Last edited by Aaron45; 08-20-2017 at 05:54 PM.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)

Just to be clear--- Coyote Brown only???

Tony

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Just an FYI, this is what the holster looks like.
    This group buy is only for holsters in Coyote Brown, so please do not confuse the LBT sales rep requesting a different color.

Thanks.

Group buy- London Bridge Trading Co Mark 23 Holster-18222142_998435610386_7175693337942512980_n.jpg
    Group buy- London Bridge Trading Co Mark 23 Holster-screenshot_2017-05-22-12-38-08-1.png

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AGG View Post
    Just to be clear--- Coyote Brown only???

Tony
    Yes. Though, LBT is receptive to doing future buys in alternate colors. Keep in mind there would be a 25 minimum.

Edit: that's 25 of the same color. There is a quantity break at 40, at which point they will allow 20 minimum per color.
    Last edited by gator33; 05-25-2017 at 01:22 PM.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)

Thanks for the pics and clarification!!!

Tony

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I will take 1.

Once we have a count at what point do we call lbt, and how do I know I got one "reserved", eg what happens if others call up and buy them all?

Shockwave

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shockwave View Post
    I will take 1.

Once we have a count at what point do we call lbt, and how do I know I got one "reserved", eg what happens if others call up and buy them all?

Shockwave
    Orders will be made individually, I'll send each person an order form and instructions on submitting it directly to LBT. I will start sending this form out in a couple of days. LBT sales has requested a general number before I give out the order forms.

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Coyote Brown? No thanks, but I'd be in for a black one when or if that become available.

Wait a second? We're submitting individual orders? What happen to one guy doing all the work? lol
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Mark me down for an order form too please.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I will take 1 in Coyote Brown.
    HK 4 .22lr .25ACP .32ACP .380ACP
    HK P9S 9mm
    HK VP70Z 9mm
    HK P7M8 9mm P7M13 9mm
    HK USP 9mm
    HK MK23 .45ACP
    HK P2A1 26.5 mm
    HK 270 .22lr
    HK MP5 SD6 .22lr