2018 MK23 London Bridge Drop Leg Group Buy - Page 11
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: 2018 MK23 London Bridge Drop Leg Group Buy

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Got it yesterday. Thanks for making it happen indeed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MaD HuNGaRIaN likes this.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Really late to the party... just saw the post. Is there any way I can get one of these still?

Sorry dear... HK does not stand for Hong Kong!

VP9 / P30L / 45C / MK23

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silverbullet818 View Post
    Really late to the party... just saw the post. Is there any way I can get one of these still?

VP9 / P30L / 45C / MK23
    Here’s one for you.

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/saddlery...ded-black.html
    ”What do you want to discuss now, my favorite color?”–Col. Nathan R. Jessup

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HK12Step View Post
    Thanks! I wrote the seller.

Wondering if the holster will accept the MK23 if it has a light on it and if the holster has a spot to hold a second magazine.

VP9 / P30L / 45C / MK23

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

My holster from this group buy does NOT fit the Mark 23 with a Streamlight TLR-2 attached using THRLSKR's 3d-printed adapter. I don't expect any of the Streamlights will work, as it's the bezel of the light that won't fit. I haven't tried it yet, but I don't expect the DBAL-PL to fit either as it's wider. I do not know if the HKparts or GG&G adapters are lower-profile enough to work. It would be a TIGHT squeeze if so. I'm kinda surprised, I thought I had read this thing was designed to accommodate the LAM which I thought was bigger than my setup.

It's not intended for it, but you could use the suppressor pouch to store a spare mag. If using it for suppressor, the retention flap is designed around the KAC can I assume. It won't close around my longer Rugged Obsidian in full config. Some of the velcro just BARELY touches. Although the pouch is snug enough the strap isn't really needed unless you're doing something really strenuous.

On the whole, I'm not really impressed. This Blackhawk holster is what I used before, and I'll probably end up going back to it. It was a pain to set up, but is hugely adjustable and I can fit the Mark 23 + DBAL + can in there. The one thing the LBT has on it is the suppressor pouch. The can does not fit in the magazine pouch that is in the same location. And the fitment is still a bit better on the LBT (draw/reholstering smoother and no snags; the Blackhawk does snag a little bit), but not enough to negate the fact I can't put my light in it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Mind sharing some pics with your Mark 23 in the Blackhawk holster? The omega is on my list of candidates for a holster. Do you think it will fit with a TLR-1 HL or TLR-2?

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Thanks guys!!

Saved both the seller and I heartache because I am using my MK 23 with a Streamlight TLR-2.

So will the Blackhawk holster fit a MK 23 with a TLR-2 light?

The Blackhawk holster does have a spot to carry a spare magazine right?

Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience.

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silverbullet818 View Post
    So will the Blackhawk holster fit a MK 23 with a TLR-2 light?

The Blackhawk holster does have a spot to carry a spare magazine right?
    I just purchased the Blackhawk Omega VI holster that was linked above. One of the reviews has a Mark 23 with the TLR-2 and pictures of it holstered and they say it works well. Looks promising.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Sorry, I've been away for a while and just saw this. I was unable to get the Mark 23 + TLR-2HL to work with the Blackhawk holster. I'm surprised to see someone else say it worked. Maybe it was an issue of break-in or the rail adapter used. I believe back when I tried it was with the HKParts metal adapter. I'll try again and with the 3d-printed one. Also finally found the velcro barrel cradle and the adjustment tool, so I can try to rig up a way to positively hold it from over-insertion, as right now it's really only held by some of the edge stitching catching on the DBAL. Unfortunately they didn't line the entire inside with the loop velcro, only where the barrel is which I don't want to block to enable it to carry with the suppressor attached. Going to have to try some kind of weird angled setup. I'll get some pics up in the next couple days in case anyone still cares.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Klaustrophobia View Post
    Sorry, I've been away for a while and just saw this. I was unable to get the Mark 23 + TLR-2HL to work with the Blackhawk holster. I'm surprised to see someone else say it worked. Maybe it was an issue of break-in or the rail adapter used. I believe back when I tried it was with the HKParts metal adapter. I'll try again and with the 3d-printed one. Also finally found the velcro barrel cradle and the adjustment tool, so I can try to rig up a way to positively hold it from over-insertion, as right now it's really only held by some of the edge stitching catching on the DBAL. Unfortunately they didn't line the entire inside with the loop velcro, only where the barrel is which I don't want to block to enable it to carry with the suppressor attached. Going to have to try some kind of weird angled setup. I'll get some pics up in the next couple days in case anyone still cares.
    I’m still interested to see the pics! 🤔

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links