HKPRO Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

CLOSED - Group Buy: MK23 London Bridge Drop Leg

23K views 119 replies 36 participants last post by  Cobblestone 
#1 · (Edited)
THE LINK IS LIVE, PLEASE GET YOUR ORDERS IN!

CLICK >> Mk23 Thigh Holster (RH) London Bridge Trading Inc.

Hey folks, apparently I slept through last year's group buy, so I am trying to get AT LEAST 15 people to do a group buy for the London Bridge drop leg holster for the MK23.
It will be RIGHT HANDED in BLACK (1794C RH BLACK)
Price I was quoted is $180 plus shipping.

If you are interested, let me know and if I can get AT LEAST 15 of us, then I'll move forward with them.

CURRENT INTERESTED PARTIES LIST: ($ indicates order placed)
1) MaD HuNGaRIaN ($)
2) QuickShot ($)
3) ToyCop ($)
4) Trombarter ($)
5) Trombarter ($)
6) .45ACP ($)
7) Audiction ($)
8) Lamont ($)
9) tuna tales
10) saboteur7271 ($)
11) sygmaman ($)
12) rhawley56 ($)
13) rhawley56 ($)
14) yz125racer
15) Player_To_Be_Named... ($)
16) stnmikita ($)
17) tshark ($)
18) tshark ($)
19) muttpsk ($)
20) propel ($)
xx) Annanymouse (cancelled)
21) Klaustrophobia ($)
22) CHUCK_in_IN ($)
23) TX_Rifleman ($)
24) gator33 ($)
25) sniper1 ($)
26) THRLSEKR ($)
27) THRLSEKR ($)
28) swansonpc ($)
29) aircav73 ($)
30) tactical1 ($)

(if your name appears more than once, it's because you indicated you wanted that many. if there is an error, please let me know)

See less See more
#11 · (Edited)
Just an FYI, London Bridge has the 1794B in stock currently...I just bought one direct from them.
I tried to order 15 of the 1794C but I was told they no longer have the specs for that one for production.

I'm in for a 1794C if they will make it, but as of 2 weeks ago they could not according to the production manager.

July 30th 2018

Tom,

Thanks again for reaching out to LBT.

I made a mistake and told you the LBT-1794C was still available, as I just double checked

and it looks like this item is no longer active in our system.

However, we do still have our LBT-1794B – RH / LH available & I have attached a PDF for you to review this holster.

Currently, we have (7) LBT-1794B-RH in Black in stock and we are currently out of stock in the LH in Black.

We have the LBT-1794B-LH in (4) Coyote Brown currently.

Please let me know if you would like to change your order form & proceed with the LBT-1794B-RH/LH in the options above

And we can ship the items we currently have in stock to you today/tomorrow and back order the remaining items.

I apologize for the confusion! Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

#14 ·
Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe these were the 2 models and their descriptions: :wink:

London Bridge Trading Company

a) Part Number- LBT-1794B (manufactured to NSW/Crane specifications- additional flap for added retention, and accommodates the LAM and suppressor)
b) Part Number- LBT-1794C (not manufactured to NSW/Crane specifications- no additional flap for added retention, but accommodates the LAM and suppressor)

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.