@Garstank - Delivered
    @Gwmcgee - Out for Delivery
    @hawk02 - Processing Exception
    @MOS95B - In Transit
    @PSG1 Nut - Delivered
    @stalski - Delivered
    @Trombarter - At the post office for pickup
    @waylon43 - In transit

To some of you who have weird status updates on your tracking, I spent about 30 minutes at the post office today having them explain to me what happened to 0311S's package. His was showing that it had been rerouted and was being returned to sender. I never received it at my shipping address, nor did I receive a slip from USPS showing that it could be picked up at the post office. It wasn't until today, when I physically spoke with one of the postal clerks, that I discovered that 03's package had been entered into their system incorrectly, and without my knowledge, USPS put a new shipping label on it and subsequently a new tracking number. It was delivered to 0311S today, but I was completely unaware of its progress because USPS likes to play by their own rules, I guess. The whole ordeal has been frustrating.

So djeuch, hawk02, MOS95B, & waylon43, could all be in that boat. HOWEVER, the biggest thing I want to emphasize is that I am committed to getting the adapters to you. This delay is out of my hands, but if USPS sends them to my return address, I'll contact each of you individually, sort it out, and get them shipped again. Honestly, it sounds like a handful of the folks here just had bad luck with USPS, but again, please do not worry. You will receive your adapters eventually.

To the folks who have emailed and PM'd me about getting an adapter, please stop asking if there will be another run. It's clear to me that there is enough interest to do one, so that's the plan, but... I will not start advertising it while we have folks who've paid money months in advance waiting on theirs.

Thanks everyone.
    Last edited by gator33; 03-29-2019 at 09:05 PM.
    hawk02 and MOS95B like this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cobblestone View Post
    The adapter itself is beautiful. I wrote remarks some time back in another post listing a few essential features these Mk23 mounts must have (but which none of the other commercial choices DO have) to be solid, repeatable, and of such a design that the pistol frame is not stressed out of line when the adapter is in place.
    This adapter has every every feature I mentioned in that post and more.

I no longer have any desire to endlessly seek a genuine GI LAM just to obtain a mount that is correct. This mount is correct.
    Correct AND allows various options for light and laser.
    But, hey...if I accidentally find a GI LAM cheap, that's different.

This one is the winner by a long shot.
    When the next batch comes along, or when the rail options are expanded, I will be in the Buyer's Group.
    Period.
    Thank you for the kind words. I have always had a special fondness for the Mark 23 in all of its glorious ruggedness, but it suffers due to the out dated accessory rail. I know this adapter is a niche product, but I hope it can breath new life into the pistol, and while I may be swinging for the moon here, I hope it makes it a relevant defensive arm for many again. It's a fierce machine, and it deserves more respect and support than HK is currently giving it.
    Cobblestone likes this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Trombarter checking in! Received both rails and they look great. Can’t wait to instal them later today. Thanks again so much for all the time and effort put into making this happen!
    gator33 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Mine arrived today. Thanks gator33.

However, when I had to ask Mrs. Callahan for some cash to pay the customs duty ($50), we had the following conversation:

Mrs. Callahan: "Why so expensive? What is the stated value on the package?"

Me: "$150"

Mrs. Callahan: "Did you pay that much?"

Me: "I suppose so."

Mrs. Callahan: "So what does it do?"

Me: "It allows me to attach a flashlight to my MK23."

Mrs. Callahan: "Why do you need a flashlight? You never go shooting at night!"

Me: "Yeah, I know."

Mrs. Callahan: "So is this like girls playing with their dolls and having to have all the clothes and accessories for them?"

Me (unspoken): "Ouch."

So does my wonderful wife just not understand what it means to be an HK junkie, or does she understand all too well? I'll let you be the judge.

I'm assuming that all the rest of you who ordered one of these are either military, law enforcement, or have shooting ranges that are open all hours of the night, right?
    If "Dirty Harry" had been made in 1996:
    "I know what you're thinking: 'Did he fire twelve shots or only eleven?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a HK MARK 23, the only offensive handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Callahan View Post
    I'm assuming that all the rest of you who ordered one of these are either military, law enforcement, or have shooting ranges that are open all hours of the night, right?
    Callahan I think everyone else probably rushed to check mail before their wives found it 😂
    gator33 likes this.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

However, when I had to ask Mrs. Callahan for some cash to pay the customs duty ($50), we had the following conversation:

Mrs. Callahan: "So is this like girls playing with their dolls and having to have all the clothes and accessories for them?"

So does my wonderful wife just not understand what it means to be an HK junkie, or does she understand all too well? I'll let you be the judge.

callahan that's why you never say anything to your wife:D. always have a secret stash $$ laying around so you won't have discussions like this in the future...I'm just saying. I love my wife dearly but anything that has to do with my firearm addiction she is clueless. open up a PO Box and have all your crap shipped there;).

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

I didn't tell her that I haven't bought the flashlight yet.
    If "Dirty Harry" had been made in 1996:
    "I know what you're thinking: 'Did he fire twelve shots or only eleven?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a HK MARK 23, the only offensive handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Either way, when she finally gets to where she doesn't want to understand, you are almost home free. The next step is that she doesn't even want to know. At that point you are in Valhalla...
    THRLSEKR likes this.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I didn't tell her that I haven't bought the flashlight yet.
    I bought the flashlight second... the adapter first...

Bought my Mark 23 third.... :)

Fit and finish is awesome!

mhawley and gator33 like this.
    HK VP9, P2000SK 9mm, P2000 9mm, 45c, USP 45 SS (sold), P30L, Mark 23 & PCS 9
    "A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves." ― Edward R. Murrow

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Well it's been going back and forth between RI and FL............

Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links