Merkle Weights - Page 12
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: Merkle Weights

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

@GuntherRommel if your name should be on there and you have paid for a weight or weights please let me know. This is my latest contact with Marek, it seems as if he has lost his paypal history.

Hi,

I was sick last week, so I am finally sending the list. I lost two addresses, working on it, I send emails and will get them. My PayPal history is dead and generated list is useless
    without any details (the new web is total crap). So I will get you the two missing address soon.
    Also number 5 from the list will go separatelly directly from me, because I am sending him another stuff too. I am in contact with him by email. He send me actual address recently.
    Also one guy wanted two Expert weights but send me funds only for Elite weight, I will get him the Expert weights with the Elites later, I emailed him today.
    I canīt add two Expert weights because I already payed it. And found his last email today. But will fix this too with the Elites. He knows.
    I will send group info email also after I will ship it.
    And one more thing - previously I was counting 23 Expert weights if you remember - one is for my friend and it will go separatelly too (he is not in the list),
    and two were deleted, because I didnīt have confirmed payment and since the shitty PayPal history is not working properly, I will contact the guy directly and check this out.
    So right now itīs 21 Expert weights and two will go separatelly/directly and 24 Elites + two Experts extra later with the Elites.

Mark
    CZ

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by burtontester View Post
    I received the Merkle Weight list from Marek last night.
    @dsteban please get in touch with me because your address and email address are missing

The weights have not been shipped yet but I do have the list of people who have paid for weights and their addresses for delivery. Hopefully the shipment will be made some time soon. Here is the official list fellas:

Payment received:
    1. burtontester - Elite9 + Elite45 = complete info = payment received
    2. tshark - Expert45, Elite9, 2 x Elite45 = complete info = payment received
    3. ar2088 - Expert9 = complete info = payment received
    4. sleepersilverado - 2 x Expert9, Expert45, Elite9, Elite45 = complete info + 20 red followers = payment received
    5. Dynamite - Expert9 = complete info = payment received
    6. changj - 2 x Expert9, 2 x Expert45 = complete info = payment received
    7. dsteban - Elite45 = complete info = payment received
    8. shockwave - Expert45 = complete info = payment received + 6 red followers
    9. TLOU_Joel - Expert9 = complete info = payment received + 10 red followers
    10. John316 - Expert9 = complete info = payment received
    11. V10Viper - 2 x Elite45 = complete info = payment received
    12. quannio414 - Expert45 + Elite45 = complete info = payment received
    13. jasonhk416 - Expert45 + Elite45 = complete info = payment received
    14. The Jerkman - Expert45 = complete info = payment received
    15. thepackingrat - Elite45 = complete info = payment received
    16. muttpsk - Elite45 = complete info = payment received
    17. dbj2003 - Elite45 = complete info = payment received
    18. Kegan W. - Elite45 = complete info = payment received
    19. eurosport - Elite45 = complete info = payment received
    20. keystoneflyer - Elite45 = complete info = payment received for Elite45
    21. propel - Expert9 + Expert45 + Elite9 + Elite45 = complete info = payment received
    22. markg - Elite45 = complete info = payment received for Elite45
    23. Starck - Expert45 = complete info = payment received
    24. Drock905 - Expert9 = complete info = payment received
    25. Joseph - Elite9+Elite45 = complete info = payment received
    PM sent. Thanks.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by burtontester View Post
    @GuntherRommel if your name should be on there and you have paid for a weight or weights please let me know. This is my latest contact with Marek, it seems as if he has lost his paypal history.

Hi,

I was sick last week, so I am finally sending the list. I lost two addresses, working on it, I send emails and will get them. My PayPal history is dead and generated list is useless
    without any details (the new web is total crap). So I will get you the two missing address soon.
    Also number 5 from the list will go separatelly directly from me, because I am sending him another stuff too. I am in contact with him by email. He send me actual address recently.
    Also one guy wanted two Expert weights but send me funds only for Elite weight, I will get him the Expert weights with the Elites later, I emailed him today.
    I canīt add two Expert weights because I already payed it. And found his last email today. But will fix this too with the Elites. He knows.
    I will send group info email also after I will ship it.
    And one more thing - previously I was counting 23 Expert weights if you remember - one is for my friend and it will go separatelly too (he is not in the list),
    and two were deleted, because I didnīt have confirmed payment and since the shitty PayPal history is not working properly, I will contact the guy directly and check this out.
    So right now itīs 21 Expert weights and two will go separatelly/directly and 24 Elites + two Experts extra later with the Elites.

Mark
    CZ
    Please see post #1. Yes my name should be there for 2 weights, ( 1) elite 45 and (1) expert 45

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GuntherRommel View Post
    Please see post #1. Yes my name should be there for 2 weights, ( 1) elite 45 and (1) expert 45
    I just emailed Marek with this information. Stay tuned.
    GuntherRommel likes this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Thanks @burtontester , I may be on the S-list for the my posts in this thread. I don't really care anymore. My hope is that everyone gets what they paid for. Some have ordered more than I have and were out much longer than me. I weaseled in at the last moment because I was desperate and thought it was legit but I have found other avenues to get some over time. Cheers to your effort. (not saying I don't want what I paid for)

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

No worries @GuntherRommel .

You are all set. I sent you a PM. This was Marek's response to my email about you:

Hello,

yes, that was the problem what I was talking, I didnīt marked as paymed received his name in the list and since PayPal history is useless I wasnīt sure,
    but since yesterday I found that I marked it correctly on my laptop and because I made some changes in the same time on the computer also, the file was conflicted on the cloud
    and didnīt synchronized properly and I was using the original from the computer. Never mind. Itīs OK. I will send fixed list tomorrow.
    And of course, I had the missing address on the laptop also, but thanks for the help with this.

Regards

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Also, I will inquire today about the red followers. @Jerkman yourself and some others have inquired and the list does not contain any information about followers. To anyone who ordered followers, can you please reply to this thread with quantity? Thanks
    Last edited by burtontester; 03-10-2020 at 05:08 PM.
    TheJerkman likes this.

Merchant of Death (Admin)
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)

While I am encouraged to see some movement, I am still less than pleased that Mark has chosen to ignore the several emails that were sent to him by me in trying to get this situation resolved. @diesel1959 has been kept in the loop, as well. We have allowed Mark's account to stay active in hopes that he would be more forthright. And although he does check in here regularly, he's just not providing adequate communication.

My expectation is that he post HERE to let folks know what is going on and not post through an intermediary. @MKabar
    GuntherRommel and Starck like this.

Wondering what happened to your posts???
    Please take a moment to re-read the terms that
    you agreed to
    when you signed up:
    Hidden Content .

Help bring sense to the NFA world, join Hidden Content .

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

When did this group buy originally start? I know this thread is not the original one.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GuntherRommel View Post
    When did this group buy originally start? I know this thread is not the original one.
    I believe it was April or May of 2018 that this particular group buy became official. (?)
    If I’m not mistaken this is the third thread.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links