Merkle Weights - Page 22
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast
Like Tree165Likes

Thread: Merkle Weights

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by azimuth View Post
    I will also offer anyone who may have been defrauded by Marek advance shipping of my inventory. When you receive the item then make the payment. I think were I betrayed as you have been, I would hesitate to expose myself to fraud again. I will take the risk on your behalf until all have their item or someone fails to pay. This is only for those defrauded on the original list. This is also assuming I can complete the supply chain. Waiting for my first order from Merkle to see how things go.
    Could we maybe do like a deposit type deal with you?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheJerkman View Post
    Could we maybe do like a deposit type deal with you?

I think it would be best for those who lost their money to Marek if I didn't accept any funds until they have their item. Everyone else I would ask to pay first.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

I think it would be best for those who lost their money to Marek if I didn't accept any funds until they have their item. Everyone else I would ask to pay first.
    There has to be some way to expose Marek's criminality to his current employer. He should not just get to walk away with thousands of dollars he fleeced from this forum scot-free

Lamont likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Is there anyone who could contact Merkle and ask them if this bulk order from Marek even exists? That was what I was trying to do, but they never responded to any of my email or fb posts. If we find out from Merkle we won't have to deal with Marek ever again. Anyone can fake emails and communication chains.

Kev, I appreciate your kind offer on this thread.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheJerkman View Post
    There has to be some way to expose Marek's criminality to his current employer. He should not just get to walk away with thousands of dollars he fleeced from this forum scot-free

Much more easily done than with Marc Wagner, PM me.
    "We do bad things to bad people".

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

I have made contact with a member of the forum I have come to trust who lives 4ish hours from Merkle Tuning. He called them yesterday. They said they are fully stocked and have been making lots of them for a while.
    Here is what Merkle told me: "We do a run and then we don't do another until we sell all we previously made". And that's from the boss. So stock fluctuates. It's a bit different that what your friend says, or was told. Unfortunately all the weights I bought from them are slated to be matched up with 9mm USP Elites, but I have to tell you, this "do it through some guy I know in Germany" stuff is just another minefield waiting for you to step into it. Wait for me or someone else like me to go buy 20 of them, not need them for USP Elites, and bring them in and offer them. It's been on the radar for a while but not a priority as there's no real money in it, it has to wait until I have the extra cash for 20+ and nothing better to spend it on, and quite frankly, for the amount of money that can be made on these (minimal, Merkle charges top dollar) there's almost always something else I'm better putting the money towards for importing. Not saying it won't happen, but.......
    GuntherRommel likes this.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lamont View Post
    Here is what Merkle told me: "We do a run and then we don't do another until we sell all we previously made". And that's from the boss. So stock fluctuates. It's a bit different that what your friend says, or was told. Unfortunately all the weights I bought from them are slated to be matched up with 9mm USP Elites, but I have to tell you, this "do it through some guy I know in Germany" stuff is just another minefield waiting for you to step into it. Wait for me or someone else like me to go buy 20 of them, not need them for USP Elites, and bring them in and offer them. It's been on the radar for a while but not a priority as there's no real money in it, it has to wait until I have the extra cash for 20+ and nothing better to spend it on, and quite frankly, for the amount of money that can be made on these (minimal, Merkle charges top dollar) there's almost always something else I'm better putting the money towards for importing. Not saying it won't happen, but.......
    Is there anyone who can contact Merkle and see if this bulk order exists? I've tried and gotten nowhere. That would certainly take the guesswork out of the equation.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by burtontester View Post
    Is there anyone who can contact Merkle and see if this bulk order exists? I've tried and gotten nowhere. That would certainly take the guesswork out of the equation.
    Of course there is.

Me.

I sent Tim Merkle an inquiry on this matter as well as current stock.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starck View Post
    I just sent him another email this morning. I’ll post whatever reply I receive, should I actually get a response.
    Sent another email this morning:
    “So am I to understand correctly that you have decided to keep the money we have sent you for yourself, instead of keeping your word, and providing the items that you had promised years ago?”

To which he replied:
    “No, I will deliver it, all weights are in production. Whole order, all Experts and Elites too.
    It will be done soon and I will send them. I will not stole your money or anybody else.”

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starck View Post
    Sent another email this morning:
    “So am I to understand correctly that you have decided to keep the money we have sent you for yourself, instead of keeping your word, and providing the items that you had promised years ago?”

To which he replied:
    “No, I will deliver it, all weights are in production. Whole order, all Experts and Elites too.
    It will be done soon and I will send them. I will not stole your money or anybody else.”
    Threaten to report him to his employer. I'm sure he would make good when his likelihood is at stake

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Sponsored Links