Merkle Weights - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Merkle Weights

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheJerkman View Post
    Weren't you the one he was going to send them to?
    Yes its is, but don't blame him for trying to do us all a favor. This is all @MKabar 's fault. I would like to thank @burtontester for his effort in this failed project. Someone should call Interpol

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GuntherRommel View Post
    Yes its is, but don't blame him for trying to do us all a favor. This is all @MKabar 's fault. I would like to thank @burtontester for his effort in this failed project. Someone should call Interpol
    Oh I wasn't blaming Burton I was merely confirming what I thought and figured he'd be the best source for good updated info
    GuntherRommel likes this.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I was on the original list for this round 2 group buy. MKabar reached out to me on May 13th of this year asking me to make payment via PayPal stating "Merkle is finally after more then two years of waiting ready." I never sent payment because I wanted to wait until he had a clear date as to when he would be paying Merkle and taking possession of the weights. I was never able to get an answer on that however and wasn't comfortable sending nearly $500 to him until those details were provided. He eventually dropped me from the buyer's list as a result. After reading through this thread, all I can say is it appears I dodged a bullet. Hope ya'll get your money back as I highly doubt you'll ever be getting a Merkle weight from MKabar.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

I emailed Mkabar again and received the same cut and pasted response posted earlier on page 5. I got a wee bit agitated and emailed him back and when he responded he is sticking to his story that he will send first package (of Expert weights) in the beginning of December and that he would send pictures before shipping. We will see folks.
    Starck and TheJerkman like this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by burtontester View Post
    I emailed Mkabar again and received the same cut and pasted response posted earlier on page 5. I got a wee bit agitated and emailed him back and when he responded he is sticking to his story that he will send first package (of Expert weights) in the beginning of December and that he would send pictures before shipping. We will see folks.
    .......................Merkle Weights-choke.jpg

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Sponsored Links