Thank you, SG!
The 2017 HK Calendars are here. As usual, I will send them out on a first come, first served basis. When they are gone, they are gone. All you will pay is postage. Here's how it's done:
- Send me a PM saying that you want one. Not an email, not a phone call.
- No need to include your mailing address in the PM!
- This is limited to the Continental US. If you are not in the Continental US and are dying to have one, PM me. It will be more expensive for you because postage is more expensive. No guarantees.
- The cost is $4. It used to be $3, but the post office changed thier minds on media mail You can send me cash (what most do). You can send me a check (really?; folks still write these?) or a money order. There is no PayPal option. There is no credit card option.
- You get one calendar. Just one calendar.
- The only way that you will know that I have received your request is when you get a PM response from me on where to send your payment.
- If you ask for more than one, your request will be totally ignored.
- If you bounce a check to me (it has happened), I will charge you a $45 fee, I will publicly shame you and I will ban you from HKPro for 30 days. Really.
- This is a limited time offer and I will shut this down when I run out of calendars.
Is it necessary to reply back if you PM the payment info, or just send the money and address, with member name as well I assume?
Please follow the above instructions.
This is too funny. Thanks once again SG!
NRA Benefactor Member
Nearly half of the calendars are already spoken for!
I still have calendars to send out! Please see the first post, above, to learn how to get yours!
Well... If the past is any guide to the future... I received exactly one payment today. That means that tomorrow should show my mail box containing a "scrip" club starter kit!
Still have plenty of calendars left for folks to speak up for!