It's working now:
Feedback and Feature Survey
1. What would make you trade in or turn your current pistol into a safe queen?
2. What price point at retail would make the handgun accessible and desirable for the mass market and not just enthusiasts?
3. What features are "quintessentially HK" and need to be maintained in a new platform?
4. What features are "mission critical" on a modern handgun design? What are optional?
5. What size(s) are recommended for the American civilian market? What magazine capacities to match?
6. What do you look for in a handgun purchase? How do your current handguns meet that need?
7. What sights would you like to see on a stock weapon? What features draw you to those sights?
8. What is your need for modularity in a handgun? What features do you want modular?
9. What type of modifications if any do you preform to your handgun?
10. We would like to send you more surveys. Please provide you email address (optional)
11. What other things would you like to see on a handgun?
I wish they would just start giving the american public whatever H&K wants, because you know we suck and they hate us right?
Thanks for sharing the link!
It’ll be interesting to see what comes of this!
Gave them my 2 cents.
In #5 you can voice your opinion for that single stack 9 mm.
Just took it and it worked for me.
A lot of the questions seemed shallow.
One that comes to mind was the question on price point; they asked what a good price point would be to make the masses purchase and not just enthusiasts.
I told them I didn't care. If I was worried about price I would buy a Hi Point.
I buy HK's for quality and reliability, not to save money.
I took the survey.....SP5 fullsize with F or Navy barrel, paddle mag release was my request. :)