HK is Runnng a Survey - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: HK is Runnng a Survey

HKPRO PRIME MINISTER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not 1 question about full size rifles ?

Did HK Corporate Forget they sell / sold great rifles ?

The Questions in the survey certainly seem shallow as listed...

I left my .02 comments for them to review...
    When you're at war with the enemy...
    When lives are at stake...
    When only the best will do...
    You must leave nothing to chance...
    Heckler & Koch Gmbh...

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I buy HK's for quality and reliability, not to save money.
    Told them the same.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I asked for modern redo of P7 in lightweight material, bring in USP Match 9mm, USP Competition Sport, USP elite 9mm (not just limited batches).

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My answer: please produce the guns we want: HK293, MP7 civi and SP5.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Great idea guys. I can imagine that conversation in the board room. “You know we offer all these great rifles in Europe and we have 416 uppers that are 10 years old selling for 2X what a complete new A5 rifle sells for. Let’s make a new pistol!”

If I could bang my head against a wall any harder there would be a dent in concrete. The total lack of connection with their customer base is astounding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc’-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least
    capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded
    with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Speedballing....that's slamming Benadryl right? Source: SudS aka Kevin

HK...The most addictive drug known to man.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

One of my gun suppliers told me his impression is that H&K USA has little interest in the consumer market. I'm too new to the game to know. All that's certain for me is that I want more than the two I've bought this year.
    Old fart, with guns

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PC7 View Post
    Just took it and it worked for me.
    A lot of the questions seemed shallow.
    One that comes to mind was the question on price point; they asked what a good price point would be to make the masses purchase and not just enthusiasts.

I told them I didn't care. If I was worried about price I would buy a Hi Point.
    I buy HK's for quality and reliability, not to save money.
    I noticed this too, seems even the mighty H&K might not be able to avoid having to compete on price for the masses market share.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WellWellWell View Post
    H&K might not be able to avoid having to compete on price for the masses market share.
    Hopefully HK decides not to go that route . Anybody can buy a bigger truck .
    NRA Certified RSO

Be where your feet are

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

It's very simple. HK wants some "low hanging fruit" so pistols are easiest to import and most people can swing a handgun purchase easier than a rifle. HK needs to make limited runs of the some out of production guns once again. Stuff like P7M10, P7M13, and USP Match would sell if HK marketed and priced it the right way.

As for the rifle, with HK's new GA plant, I'm sure we will see more US made rifle hit the market.
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PSG1 Nut View Post
    Great idea guys. I can imagine that conversation in the board room. “You know we offer all these great rifles in Europe and we have 416 uppers that are 10 years old selling for 2X what a complete new A5 rifle sells for. Let’s make a new pistol!”

If I could bang my head against a wall any harder there would be a dent in concrete. The total lack of connection with their customer base is astounding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Unfortunately the AR market is way down right now. We'll see how proposed legislation goes, but people have been stocking up on them for years, and with The Donald in office, they aren't worried about stocking up more. Especially for $2500-3500 rifles or $1800 MR556 uppers.

Of course, we small band of HK brothers would snap up the fancy new big stuff fast, but they need to pay for that building AND pay down some debt. The majority of action on these boards the last 2 years is proof that the VP series has created more buzz and more new customers for HK than anything in a long, long time.

Don't get me wrong tho, it's driving me crazy that we can't get a lot of the stuff I see overseas. It's a little too pistol focused right for me right now, but I think they are doing a lot of good things in that arena.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links