MDW guns charges filed - Page 25
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: MDW guns charges filed

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasJim View Post
    I didn't know that "Elites," were worth the big $$$$ ))) Someone felt the $$$$ were worth it...
    They're worth more, there is another Importer that sells them new for $2495. These guys either didn't know that, (not always easy to follow the market) or didn't want them to be up there for long, generating a lot of pre-sale questions. This price ensures that they sell quickly with a minimum number of people in the know. The buyer knew they were under priced and bought both of them.
    "We do bad things to bad people".

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the heads up! I looked at GunBrokers add. on the Elite, and that even had me thrown off a little! I had a chance at one of them a few years ago, I will have to contact the guy and see if he still has it. I am guessing the guy traded for a mini-Kimber for everyday carry. I hope he didn't throw it out with a fifteen hundered dollar check))) Bad move for him if he did. This just shows someone that you should, PLAN YOUR PURCHASES, unless you have more money than Jeff Bezos did before and probally after the divorce.
    WE ARE HK, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I had initially contacted the user who goes by the name Lamont about his cool handguns and he pointed out the history of mdwguns to me as a heads up. Just like any good Samaritan alerting someone of trouble. I live in Texas. All I know is I wanted a 9mm elite. I don't know Marc Wagner, mdwguns, or renarms. I just found them on GunBroker and had already jumped on the elite. Long story short, despite the rep, I got my gun and it's good to go. But for the front sight not being tactical.
    Somehow this was percieved as an endorsement of Marc Wagner. It isn't. It is one for renarms though. They did right by me. Peace.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So what happened to the guy?? Is he in the can??

Merchant of Death (Admin)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

I do not believe that he has been incarcerated. From what I understand, Marc has been making some effort to make our aggrieved members whole, in some fashion, after many years of leaving them hanging. I am uncertain as to whether this restitution process has been completed to everyone's satisfaction.

Wondering what happened to your posts???
    Please take a moment to re-read the terms that
    you agreed to
    when you signed up:
    Hidden Content .

Help bring sense to the NFA world, join Hidden Content .

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25

Sponsored Links