HKPRO Forums banner

Photo Challenge! Only NEW pics of your HK's

392K views 2K replies 467 participants last post by  Doddste 
#1 · (Edited)
OK ladies and gents, here is the challenge: break out your cameras and snap some new great pics of your HK's. Only new, never before published allowed.

My P7

The Three Amigos

Another view

Cry havoc! and let slip the dogs of war!

See less See more
#16 · (Edited)
Part of mine

Here is out of the small safe. I was trying to get to something in the back of the safe and had everything laid out and remembered this thread.

You will just have to deal with my "clones" mixed in with the HK's.

Too lazy to put the lowers on (they don't fit in the safe if attached) -or- get the HK's out of the "BIG" safe.
Pistols were in a different stack...wooops!

51 at the top, going down is a 53, then 10mm, then 40cal, then 52, then 9mm, then 51K,
to the side a 5K, 9mm SD and a 93.

#23 ·
Here is out of the small safe. I was trying to get to something in the back of the safe and had everything laid out and remembered this thread.

You will just have to deal with my "clones" mixed in with the HK's.

Too lazy to put the lowers on (they don't fit in the safe if attached) -or- get the HK's out of the "BIG" safe.
Pistols were in a different stack...wooops!

51 at the top, going down is a 53, then 10mm, then 40cal, then 52, then 9mm, then 51K,
to the side a 5K, 9mm SD and a 93.
This photo made me want to puke, damn nice. Just curious but how many sears have you collected? If you don't mind me asking.

#46 · (Edited)
I like the swords also, an LEO friend gave them to me with the EVIDENCE tape still on them :), but the kids wanted to play with them and it is now gone.

A friend on a local board wanted pictures of "Black Guns" so I did this last week.

The 34 is NOT in there along with a ton of my other HKs, I need to do an HK pile picture.

NoHair