Sorry it took so long to respond!
Let's see. I've got the titanium striker from HK parts, a solid black aluminum rear striker plate, stainless steel recoil spring, Lazy wolf trigger (F3?) Heinie suppressor height straight 8 sights, Parker Mountain Machine RMR slide cut and threaded comp, and a factory HK 13.5x1mm threaded barrel. Additionally, a low profile aluminum magwell from HK parts, Solom Tool +0 baseplates, white magazine followers, and enhanced striker sleeve. I purchased and sent rear cocking filler plates but PMM forgot to install them while putting in the RMR and sights. So those remain uninstalled.
My first 9mm handgun!! I love it so much I picked up an HK45C as well.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Just a few mods...
- VP9L-B slide optic cut and black nitride coated by - Primary Machine with custom Dawson 1/3 Co-witness backup iron sights
- Jerkman Customs silicon carbide grip panels
- HoloSun HE-507C-GR V2 green multi-reticle MRDS (green just works better with my astigmatism but your milage may vary)
- SureFire X300U-A
- Lobos Industries type 1 trigger 2nd gen.
- HKParts.net tactical low profile magwell, mag extension floor plate, enhanced support sleeve & windowed slide cap
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk