HKPRO Forums banner

HK VP / SFP Pic Thread!

368K views 743 replies 285 participants last post by  NewbombedTurk 
#1 ·
From the car, I'll post better soon. my test fire date was Feb 6th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
Reactions: Chui
#5 · (Edited)
Pics a,b,c,d are my new favorite gun, the VP9, with my favorite grip, medium sides with a large back.

Pics e & f are a comparison with a P30L!!! The sight radius is almost exactly that of a P30L.

Picks g,h, & j Are comparisons with a P30, and you can see how much shorter in hight the slide is from the P30. The P30 looks FAT for the first time to me. :)

Other points of note, if you needed the large back strap on the P30 just to put the trigger out a little further on your finger, you might not need it on the VP9, the trigger reach is MUCH different/longer/better than any other HK, excepting the P7 I think. I'm sticking with the large back just because I like how it fits my hand.

No idea why this gun got the "chin" on the front vs the P30. But it will probably take a beating.

Next, the texture is great. More gripy than the Walther PPQ, but I think that is because of the feel of the polymer rather than the style of texture, they are very similar. However, all the side rubbing pain that the P30 gave me (and thus the grip tape on it) is gone. This will be a perfect CCW gun.

Oh, and lastly, none of the side panels are interchangeable with the P30 series. They are different, they actually seem to "lock in" tighter and sturdier on the VP9. I think they improved an already excellent design.

Going to go test out all my H&K holsters now. This VP9 is going to be an amazing success I hope for H&K.

Airsoft gun Airsoft
Firearm Gun Airsoft gun Trigger Airsoft
Firearm Gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory
Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Gun barrel
Gun Firearm Trigger Airsoft gun Gun accessory
Finger Hand Technology Nail Electronic device
Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Airsoft gun
Gun Firearm Trigger Air gun Gun accessory

#219 ·
#7 ·
Keep them coming!

#8 ·
Very nice! Thanks for the comparison. The VP9 looks sooooo sweet! Damn, November can't get here quick enough!

#11 · (Edited)
This is with the medium blackstrap. The medium actually feels better to me on the VP9 than it did on the P30. The trigger breaks in a better spot, makes the reach feel more like a 1911 with a typical medium trigger on it.

#12 · (Edited)

Since this is the most expensive VP9 sold (no complaints from me) I show it here for no particular reason with a nice jade sculpture acquired on a trip to China.

#18 ·
Yea, it is all balancing on the tip of the right side slide release lever. Doubt I'll try that again. :).

#27 · (Edited)
Thanks ViperJody, I like the trigger, very different to the hammer guns. I have big hands and the way the trigger pivots further forward in the trigger guard make it easy to get a consistent trigger pull, but it's early days yet and I can't wait to put a 1000 rounds her and see how things are then. HK trigger traditionally get better after 1000-2000 rounds. I don't have much striker experience but I will definitely be putting the 45c in the safe for a while. Very accurate, very easy to put multiple shots in the same hole.