G36/G36 Clone pic thread - Page 2
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: G36/G36 Clone pic thread

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Andy88 View Post
    Amazing job. looks just like the real deal! There is something genuinely sexy about the G36K. I remember, back in the days, when I saw this gun in the PC game Rainbow Six. It was by far the most futuristic and good looking rifle. Still today, it is the coolest one among the G36 family. The stock one is a bit too long, 36C looks like a compressed pug but K is just so well balanced!

I like it even more with the stock Hensoldt red dot, even though it is sub standard compared to newer red dots ofc. People must be quite interested when you bring it to the range! The select fire trigger group is original or engraved as well?
    Thank you, and I agree!

All of the parts are original HK. It is a parts kit with a destroyed receiver that I photoshopped as mentioned in my previous post to look like a complete G36 so I do not take it to the range as it cannot function. I do have an SL8-1/G36K conversion that almost looks the same, it just has an extended pinned and welded on flash hider for the barrel to meet legal Title I length, and a semi automatic SL8-1 trigger group in an FBI 2 position trigger housing. I'm going to SBR it soon. That conversion does get a lot of attention at the range! Some people have no idea what it is, so they ask questions. Every once in a while some people will ask what type of AR it is too. And rarely you run into someone who knows what it actually is!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default G36 collection

G36 Collection

The two complete conversion were done by the one and only T Bostic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails G36/G36 Clone pic thread-image.jpg   G36/G36 Clone pic thread-image.jpg   G36/G36 Clone pic thread-image.jpg   G36/G36 Clone pic thread-image.jpg   G36/G36 Clone pic thread-image.jpg  

G36/G36 Clone pic thread-image.jpg   G36/G36 Clone pic thread-image.jpg   G36/G36 Clone pic thread-image.jpg   G36/G36 Clone pic thread-image.jpg  

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Those all look great!

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

looks really nice! I wish KAC G36 parts were still around......
    Helvetiorum Fidei ac Virtuti

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

looks awesome...thanks for posting!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks, I have Tom Bostic doing another one for me now with the Knights armament handguard he's gonna duracoat it coyote tan as well Ill have to post some pics up once it's done, I'm just doing the custom SL8 stock with the HK KV stock and not the full conversion. That option keeps the length of pull the same or a little less than the full conversion, so if you're on a budget it's a great way to go, I just had to buy the hanguard , KV Stock, G36 bolt & magwell so you don't have to purchase an entire demilled kit and pay to have the g36 stub polymer welded, if you provide the KV Stock he charges 150 to do the custom stock , 225$ to mill n fill the magwell, 150$ to reprofile the barrel, then if you want duracoat another 300$ but it saves u at least a thousand from not having to buy a demilled G36

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As you can see above in the pic that has the full conversion and the one with the KV stock the length of pull is a little less with the stock collapsed

Only downside is it's a fixed stock not a folding one

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HKTonyT View Post
    As you can see above in the pic that has the full conversion and the one with the KV stock the length of pull is a little less with the stock collapsed

Only downside is it's a fixed stock not a folding one
    Good stuff! Where do you think Tom gets the KAC parts for his G36 conversions?

I would not mind swapping my top rail for one of those KAC 2-set top rails...

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

here is a new video of my 243 with the new top rail btw! looks even better, but I need a pair of backup sights..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have C barrel on now. Pic with K barrel also. Have E barrel for it too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails G36/G36 Clone pic thread-20150217_165534-1.jpg   G36/G36 Clone pic thread-g36k.jpg  

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links