My new P2000SK and a question from Israel
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: My new P2000SK and a question from Israel

  1. #1
    Member
    Steelkingdom's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2016
    Posts : 54
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default My new P2000SK and a question from Israel

    Hi,
    I was asked to share some pics
    without any rant on prices and gun limitations in Israel I paid an obscene amount of money for my HK and additional magazines.
    in the pic you can see 3 magazines:
    The original 10rnd
    P2000 13rnd - marked for law enforcement and government use only - is there a difference from the regular p2000 magazine?
    VP9 15rnd
    both the 13&15rnd have an x-grip from HKparts , also the mat and patch - those at least I can buy online and ship to Israel
    gun parts are a whole different story

    also my first rounds through the gun - need to fix my Inclination to left , but not bad for 15m (I think)
    My new P2000SK and a question from Israel-magazines.jpg
    My new P2000SK and a question from Israel-target.jpg

  2. #2
    Very Senior Member
    MartyB's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2014
    Location : Vass, North Carolina
    Age : 51
    Posts : 405
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default

    Pretty darn good for 45 feet!
    Marty
    Gun totin' Reverend, Certified Gunsmith, Event Manager, Backyard BBQ Specialist, Owner of the Interwebz, All-around-nice-guy
    USP40, VP9, P2000sk, 45C , VP9sk, Ruger P85 MKII, Heritage .22lr 6" revolver (for killing snakes in the garden), Ruger American Predator .308, AR-10, Model 1895 30-40 Krag, .50 cal Black powder, Marlin 80
    Hidden Content

  3. #3
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    TooSixy's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2011
    Posts : 18,463
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelkingdom View Post
    The original 10rnd P2000 13rnd - marked for law enforcement and government use only - is there a difference from the regular p2000 magazine?
    No difference besides the LE marking.

    Good shooting!

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Mountain Man's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2000
    Location : Connecticut New Haven CTY
    Posts : 172
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelkingdom View Post
    Hi,

    in the pic you can see 3 magazines:
    The original 10rnd
    P2000 13rnd - marked for law enforcement and government use only - is there a difference from the regular p2000 magazine?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	magazines.jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	139.3 KB 
ID:	40036
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	target.jpg 
Views:	236 
Size:	98.7 KB 
ID:	40035
    I have a few " LE " mags. Good reminder how we have, and continue to loose our rights in many parts of the USA.
    P2000sk 9mm DA/SA

    HK USC, in Evil Black

    Will sell Soul for a factory UMP :)

  6. #5
    AGG
    AGG is offline
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    AGG's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2007
    Location : Alabama
    Posts : 29,792
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)

    Default

    Nice placement!!!

    Tony

  7. #6
    Member
    Steelkingdom's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2016
    Posts : 54
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Thanks!

    Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

  8. #7
    Banned

    Join Date : Feb 2013
    Location : North of one border South of another East and West of the others
    Posts : 2,924
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default

    Welcome to the site and congrats on your first HK! I love the P2000sk. I also like your avatar. Owls are something beyond words. I'd like to heat the price of an sk in Israel. I'd like to see if it is equal or more than those living in the unfriendly state of Cominfornia. Despite paying a huge price, you at least found yourself one fine sidearm.

  9. #8
    Member
    Steelkingdom's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2016
    Posts : 54
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    The prices here are obsene and they start at around 1400 usd
    Not to bad considering a glock 19 sells at around 1000

    Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

  10. #9
    Banned

    Join Date : Feb 2013
    Location : North of one border South of another East and West of the others
    Posts : 2,924
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default

    Ouch, considering new they can be found here new, just south of $600 at times. However, it is a HK and will always be there for you should the need ever arise and that alone is priceless and I'd gladly pay the extra coins over a block any day. I carry mine with confidence.
    You had mentioned larger capacity mags. HKParts makes a mag extension for the P30 15 rd mags to convert to 30 rds. I have to admit, when used on the P2000sk, it offers not only great balance, but one heck of an amount of firepower. Not the best for carry, but always nice to have with you in a vehicle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelkingdom View Post
    The prices here are obsene and they start at around 1400 usd
    Not to bad considering a glock 19 sells at around 1000

    Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

  11. #10
    Member
    Steelkingdom's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2016
    Posts : 54
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by estesmonkey View Post
    Ouch, considering new they can be found here new, just south of $600 at times. However, it is a HK and will always be there for you should the need ever arise and that alone is priceless and I'd gladly pay the extra coins over a block any day. I carry mine with confidence.
    You had mentioned larger capacity mags. HKParts makes a mag extension for the P30 15 rd mags to convert to 30 rds. I have to admit, when used on the P2000sk, it offers not only great balance, but one heck of an amount of firepower. Not the best for carry, but always nice to have with you in a vehicle.
    would love to have the mag extension - but here I need to have an import license for mags (getting that as a private person is a nightmare) and no gun shop here will bother for a couple

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •