HK SP5K Official Thread - Page 21
Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 480
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: HK SP5K Official Thread

  1. #201
    Very Senior Member
    Gootz's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2014
    Location : Texas
    Posts : 252
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    I picked up an SP5K yesterday (SN 13xx). I'm gonna try to get to the range in the next week or two. Sooo excited to finally get this thing. The MP5 family has been my dream gun since I was a kid.
    Question: I noticed in the manual is says "HK SP5K pistols are test fired for accuracy by ensuring the point of aim equals point of impact at 25 meters (27.3 yards)." Is it Zeroed at the factory, or did you have to zero yours? obviously zeroing is no big deal, just curious.

  2. #202
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    surely_you_jest's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2013
    Location : North Texas
    Posts : 1,011
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

    Default

    It it on for me at 25 meters w/softball sized groups, but I haven't benched it yet.

  3. #203
    DKL
    DKL is offline
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    DKL's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2013
    Location : NW Florida
    Posts : 707
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gootz View Post
    I picked up an SP5K yesterday (SN 13xx). I'm gonna try to get to the range in the next week or two. Sooo excited to finally get this thing. The MP5 family has been my dream gun since I was a kid.
    Question: I noticed in the manual is says "HK SP5K pistols are test fired for accuracy by ensuring the point of aim equals point of impact at 25 meters (27.3 yards)." Is it Zeroed at the factory, or did you have to zero yours? obviously zeroing is no big deal, just curious.
    Mine was off maybe an inch at 25 from factory but great grouping. I then adjusted and validated to zero at 25. I sent off to Jayson for 3 lug barrel install. When it came back it was consistently grouping as did before the barrel change which I thought was ironic but great because I did not expect the new barrel to be so close. I've since changed to a PDW rear sight and re-zeroed at 25.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #204
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

    Join Date : Sep 2000
    Location : AZ Desert, USA
    Posts : 516
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Factory zero was dead on at 25yds, and shooting baseball sized groups offhand. Add a sear and a stock (or Form1 SBR) and it's even more accurate.
    Who else thinks the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms is a convenience store?

  6. #205
    Very Senior Member
    Gootz's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2014
    Location : Texas
    Posts : 252
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Great, Thanks for the input. I hope to get to the range tomorrow.

  7. #206
    Member

    Join Date : Jun 2007
    Location : NH
    Posts : 92
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I would love to get one of them to replace my long sold SP-89. The only thing I don't like is those stupid warnings on the receiver.

    Kevin

  8. #207
    Member

    Join Date : Jun 2007
    Location : NH
    Posts : 92
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Looks great

    Tony[/QUOTE]

  9. #208
    Senior Member
    CAPTJEREMYMILES's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Location : south florida
    Age : 43
    Posts : 107
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I have one and am going to sbr it . Will the mp5 k folding stock fit w out any modification?

  10. #209
    Very Senior Member
    d5k_deutsche's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2016
    Posts : 200
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CAPTJEREMYMILES View Post
    I have one and am going to sbr it . Will the mp5 k folding stock fit w out any modification?
    should snap right on

  11. #210
    Very Senior Member
    special-ops-s2k's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2009
    Location : Midwest
    Posts : 249
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 101vet View Post
    I would love to get one of them to replace my long sold SP-89. The only thing I don't like is those stupid warnings on the receiver.

    Kevin
    I had them blasted off and the old style markings added when I had the 3-lug barrel and paddle mag added.


Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

hk sp5k
,

hk sp5k review

,
hk sp5k reviews
,
https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hkpro-members-gallery/252705-hk-sp5k-official-thread-4.html
,
investment grade firearms
,
sp5k
,

sp5k forum

,
sp5k hk pro forum
,
sp5k pcc
,
sp5k review
,
zenith sp5k review
,
zenith z5p review
Click on a term to search for related topics.