HK SP5K Official Thread - Page 48
Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: HK SP5K Official Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Looking for some user feedback, what’s your take on the MI handguard rail for the SP5K https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/mi-sp89m

- Any pros and cons vs the other rail options out there? I’m mainly looking to add this to my SP5K so I can mount a light at 6 or 9 o’clock , and keep the weight at minimal. TIA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Anybody have a recommendation for a tactical case that looks like a soft laptop case that will hold the SP5K? One that doesn't scream tactical or gun case?

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by John E Law View Post
    Anybody have a recommendation for a tactical case that looks like a soft laptop case that will hold the SP5K? One that doesn't scream tactical or gun case?
    https://tacticalgear.com/elite-survi...457,653/1&dl=b

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Any laptop case will fit the SP5K, also checkout musical instruments bags, they are padded but unfortunately you'll have to modify the foam inside. Search for soft cases in the gallery section of this forum as plenty of people have shown theirs there.

I got a sling bag from propper. https://www.propper.com/bags.html I don't see it listed anymore but so far the stitches have held when carrying about 25lbs + HK SP5K Official Thread-20180323_165000.jpgHK SP5K Official Thread-20180323_164924.jpgHK SP5K Official Thread-20180323_164628.jpg

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Got it 3 years ago, shown here with HK SP89/MP5K-N cousin, Dakota Tactical D54, and Powershot P5 pistols.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HK SP5K Official Thread-3cb23314-db14-4c18-a75e-96b661108db7_1576546552477.jpeg  
    HK Urbach MP5K-N with SWR QD3K
    Fleming Registered Sear
    Dakota Tactical D54P pistol
    HK USP Tactical w/ Gemtech SOS 45 (ret), Silencerco Osprey 45
    Michael's Machines MM23E
    HK VP9
    Powershot P5 Pistol
    HK SP5K
    Black USC Carbine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Superstar View Post
    Any laptop case will fit the SP5K, also checkout musical instruments bags, they are padded but unfortunately you'll have to modify the foam inside. Search for soft cases in the gallery section of this forum as plenty of people have shown theirs there.
    There is definitely a ton of info and photos on here to look through!

I have her in a plain old laptop bag which is plenty discreet for carrying around in public from my vehicle to where needed without attracting attention. That laptop bag is 14"x12" which is an inch too small. It stays in the bag snug without straps. I've seen the musical instrument ones but I just think in the environment I transport, a laptop bag is so common, they go completely unnoticed.

HK SP5K Official Thread-img_7119.jpgHK SP5K Official Thread-img_7120.jpg

I was thinking something modular inside to customize straps and mag carriers or maybe a Velcro opening top for easier access....

And looks Plain Jane like the bag I got her in now.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Superstar View Post

I got a sling bag from propper. https://www.propper.com/bags.html I don't see it listed anymore but so far the stitches have held when carrying about 25lbs + Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180323_165000.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	1.89 MB 
ID:	247736Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180323_164924.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	1.71 MB 
ID:	247738Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180323_164628.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	1.70 MB 
ID:	247740
    Excellent CQB, setup, and luggage!!!

Tony

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vicdoc View Post
    Got it 3 years ago, shown here with HK SP89/MP5K-N cousin, Dakota Tactical D54, and Powershot P5 pistols.
    An awesome quartet!!!

Tony

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)

I have her in a plain old laptop bag which is plenty discreet for carrying around in public from my vehicle to where needed without attracting attention. That laptop bag is 14"x12" which is an inch too small. It stays in the bag snug without straps. I've seen the musical instrument ones but I just think in the environment I transport, a laptop bag is so common, they go completely unnoticed.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7119.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	247796Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7120.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	127.1 KB 
ID:	247798

I was thinking something modular inside to customize straps and mag carriers or maybe a Velcro opening top for easier access....

Welcome to the site--- very unassuming transport!!!

Tony

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7119.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	247796Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7120.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	127.1 KB 
ID:	247798

So here is what I came up with, it's a Plain Jane civilian world carry/transport of the SP5K with a hint of tactical. It's 16" long compared to my last laptop bag that was 14" - too much friction getting her out - and it still looks like a laptop bag. The only thing that would give it away are the MOLLE attachments on the one side. I've got some MOLLE mag pouches but they really stand out when I attached them to this bag. I just slipped a mag inside one of the velcro compartments. It's less padded - which means no padding - than the civilian laptop bag I had her in. I don't have an optic on it so not a game changer. So far I like it.

HK SP5K Official Thread-img_7137.jpg
    HK SP5K Official Thread-img_7138.jpg
    HK SP5K Official Thread-img_7139.jpg
    HK SP5K Official Thread-img_7141.jpg
    HK SP5K Official Thread-img_7142.jpg
    HK SP5K Official Thread-img_7140.jpg

Propper 11x16 Daily Carry Organizer. I'm too new to post a link.

Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links