Annual New Year's Machine Gun Shoot - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 27 of 27
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Annual New Year's Machine Gun Shoot

  1. #21
    Senior Member

    Join Date : Jul 2016
    Location : down the road a piece
    Posts : 144
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GuntherRommel View Post
    Someday I will be able to hang with the cool kids, sell everything I have or maybe just sell a kidney...
    You can actually trade a kidney for an HK21?
    Anopstyx likes this.

  2. #22
    Member
    Panzerschreck's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2000
    Location : central Virginia
    Posts : 60
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    No one said it has to be your kidney.
    FearlessLeader likes this.

  3. #23
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    SudS's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2001
    Location : Northern, VA
    Posts : 7,680
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerschreck View Post
    No one said it has to be your kidney.
    Glad I have an E gun, I’d hate to find out what it takes other than a kidney.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #24
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    ccosby's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2016
    Location : Virginia
    Posts : 514
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SudS View Post
    Glad I have an E gun, I’d hate to find out what it takes other than a kidney.
    They have gotten expensive to the point it would make more sense now to buy a m60 instead of the E host for not that much more.

    Should have added after showing the video of my brother not enjoying the 21k that he was one of the few that stepped up and fired that masterkey I brought. A few people looked at it and noped out.

  6. #25
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    SudS's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2001
    Location : Northern, VA
    Posts : 7,680
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ccosby View Post
    They have gotten expensive to the point it would make more sense now to buy a m60 instead of the E host for not that much more.
    You are spending too much time around Mike. Chicks dig E guns, especially if you can swing with both calibers...and none of this makes any sense.

  7. #26
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    ccosby's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2016
    Location : Virginia
    Posts : 514
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SudS View Post
    You are spending too much time around Mike. Chicks dig E guns, especially if you can swing with both calibers...and none of this makes any sense.
    It's kinda funny that he will openly tell people to buy a m60 vs having him build an E gun. For the cost difference though I agree. He has joked that I should buy a m60 because I'd let him paint it pink and put pig ears one. And to be fair I probability would thinking its funny. If I need stuff refinished I'll usually add color. I do wish the kits were not so crazy expensive, I love that E gun he did with the magpul stock, K length handguard, and the rail across the top. I want one, just not for what it would cost to make.

    Do you know Bernie of B3? He was ashamed of what I had Mike do to a M11/380 that I bought from him.



    I don't have one of the tiffany blue glocks or walthers so I did it to the mini machine pistol instead. Mike and I were both laughing thinking it was funny as hell. Form 4 is still out on that(Bernie dropped it off for repair while the form is pending), I joked with Mike that he needed to return it to Bernie while he was at a gun show so he'd be forced to stick it in one of his cases for the show to keep it secure.

  8. #27
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    SudS's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2001
    Location : Northern, VA
    Posts : 7,680
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ccosby View Post
    It's kinda funny that he will openly tell people to buy a m60 vs having him build an E gun. For the cost difference though I agree. He has joked that I should buy a m60 because I'd let him paint it pink and put pig ears one. And to be fair I probability would thinking its funny. If I need stuff refinished I'll usually add color. I do wish the kits were not so crazy expensive, I love that E gun he did with the magpul stock, K length handguard, and the rail across the top. I want one, just not for what it would cost to make.

    Do you know Bernie of B3? He was ashamed of what I had Mike do to a M11/380 that I bought from him.



    I don't have one of the tiffany blue glocks or walthers so I did it to the mini machine pistol instead. Mike and I were both laughing thinking it was funny as hell. Form 4 is still out on that(Bernie dropped it off for repair while the form is pending), I joked with Mike that he needed to return it to Bernie while he was at a gun show so he'd be forced to stick it in one of his cases for the show to keep it secure.
    Yeah, I know Bernie, good guy. Mike showed me your gun, same color as my daughter's room. I have a couple of my own.

    Annual New Year's Machine Gun Shoot-033.jpg

    Annual New Year's Machine Gun Shoot-lv-2_004_adj1-1.gif

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •