M1 Super 90s anyone?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: M1 Super 90s anyone?

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Default M1 Super 90s anyone?

I know they are not actually HK manufacture but some have HK import marks and Jim Schatz said HK believed they were so good that there was no use trying to compete with them so perhaps they are worthy....

Anyway, here's mine sporting some GG&G upgrades like the single point sling loop, the larger safety, humongous knurled charging handle, larger bolt release pad, Nordic barrel/mag strap, Brugger and Thomet pic rail forend (took me 10 years to find one) and soon to be mounted Trijicon RMR as soon as the mount arrives. Yes there is a wanna be HK decal on the receiver because this is the shotgun HK should have made

Anyone else have one?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've got an M1 SBS from an HK kit, super nice gun, especially with the Mesa stock mounted shell holder, GG&G follower/bolt knob, and SF fore end

Banned

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Very Nice, been wanting to pick one up for years now. Cheers

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I have a Benelli M1-Practical.
    GuntherRommel likes this.
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it.
    You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good.
    Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy.
    Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

"If you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat" Ronald Reagan

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Love the M1! I still have an HK marked 18.5” tactical model that’s still in EC. I switched out to a regular stock with an oversized bolt handle and safety. Been meaning to tap the bolt release for an oversized button. I use the M2 more often in 3-gun and although it’s essentially the same gun, it doesn’t seem as heavy-duty as the older M1.

I remember looking at that hand guard years ago, Briley now makes one for the M1/M2.
    Last edited by fatmat27; 05-23-2019 at 06:08 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have the Beretta FP 1201 which looks and functions just like the m1. Supposedly they interchange components. I wish it was a HK
    Last edited by Walruskid74; 05-23-2019 at 09:32 AM.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by azimuth View Post
    I know they are not actually HK manufacture but some have HK import marks and Jim Schatz said HK believed they were so good that there was no use trying to compete with them so perhaps they are worthy....

Anyway, here's mine sporting some GG&G upgrades like the single point sling loop, the larger safety, humongous knurled charging handle, larger bolt release pad, Nordic barrel/mag strap, Brugger and Thomet pic rail forend (took me 10 years to find one) and soon to be mounted Trijicon RMR as soon as the mount arrives. Yes there is a wanna be HK decal on the receiver because this is the shotgun HK should have made

Anyone else have one?
    Awesome scattergun and setup--- no M1S90--- but an M3S90 (HK/Sterling) and HK512--- both Italian!!!

Tony

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I love your hk m1 azimuth, thanks for posting. I have one as well...unfired taran tactical hk m1 tactical.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I just sold my HK marked M1S90 Field today.

Only reason I sold it was to seal the deal on a 18.5" Tactical model that are rare as hell in Canada.
    azimuth likes this.

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Wow! I really like the wood furniture on that one. It would have been hard for me to sell it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links