UMP/Omega Gideon Shadow Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AGG

Thread: UMP/Omega Gideon Shadow Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default UMP/Omega Gideon Shadow Thread

So I've got two weapons to showcase here- one that I personally own while the other I found while in the Philippines for a small trip!

First off, this might go against the Forum rules on "no poses" but there wasn't exactly any way I can just ask this officer to "Hey, can you lean your weapon against the wall or place it on the table so I can snap a photo?" so I'll take the risk because it's SUCH AN AWESOME FIND!

So if anybody has ever been to the Philippines, it's kind of a country of "what kind of firearms can I spot here?" because when I went through one of the domestic airports, I ran into this police officer who was packing a GENIUNE UMP9! In THE WILD! As someone who bought an Omega Gideon Shadow 2 months prior, I was ECSTATIC. Check it out below!

UMP/Omega Gideon Shadow Thread-inked78257310_838973693189190_8416994680104812544_n_li.jpg

And last but not least, my personal Omega Gideon Shadow. I have this chambered in 9mm and it's a project to get it as HK Aesthetic as possible. Oh, and since I play the game Girls Frontline, I also wanted to match it to the one as it appears in the game. What can I say, my hobbies have influenced my firearms collection!

UMP/Omega Gideon Shadow Thread-80703155_453897085561263_3426429371496267776_n.jpg

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)

Welcome to the site--- thanks for the cool picture--- nice CQB and setup!!!

Tony
    Griffin&Kryuger likes this.

Sponsored Links