HKPRO Forums banner

P7 Official Pic Thread!

338K views 1K replies 341 participants last post by  Condition0 
#1 ·
Well, I have not seen a pic thread highlighting the beauty of the P7. So lets get the pics flowing and give the current and future P7 owners something to look at. :D

So lets see the P7...

PSP
P80
P7M7
P7M8
P7M13
P7M10
P7K3

Might as well get all the great pics in one place. :p

See less See more
#1,003 ·
Panzer, how old is that holster? it's one of those things that looks better with wear and hopefully not tear.

Clauswitz, did Kaizer himself owned that pistol next to the unobtanium P7M7? what's the story behind it? I know there must be some cool history on it if it's worth taking it next to the M7. You have some pretty nice collection!

#1,004 ·
It's probably the C96 that was used to make Han Solo's blaster, now restored to original condition.

#1,034 · (Edited)
Wow! Beautiful!! :3000000::3000000::3000000:

I love seeing the early guns!

Which serial numbers do you have?

I've always wanted to see one where the internal frame number matches the other two serials, if there even is one like that.

#1,039 ·
Neva been done befo!

You gotta just toss 'em together haphazardly as if they didn't mean that much to you...:wink:

Seriously though, that checkered slide PSP is amazing. Is it #010 or below?

Beautiful collection.

#1,040 ·
Brobus- Good eye! Not sure about the exact number both only a few had the checkered top slide. They were the first ones made.

Sean415- Thank you!

Audiction- Thank you! Hope to share more soon.

AGG- Thanks for the welcome! Sorry all of these are NFS.

Clausewitz- Nice collection! I will have to take a family pic but not sure I can fit them all in one photo. Most of the serial numbers are sub 100 as the early ones are my favorite to collect. I would need to check all the insides of the frames to see if any match the exterior. The earliest one with the checkered top slide does not have any interior number.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#1,042 ·
Unless I miss my guess, I've seen at least one of those PSP's before, shown to me by the infamous Ted Augustine, who also told me he had acquired a few of these back when we were on speaking terms. Just joined up a couple days ago, "new guy on the block", but owns 5 PSP's. Right.

#1,047 ·
Keep in mind that these are prototype/trial guns. There are some small duffereces on each one. I have seen slide catches on very eary two digit serials and I have seen ones without in the mid 100s. I have also seen ones with serrated, grooved and smooth cocking levers. Some have stainless barrels and some have an aluminum colored a barrels. Some have internal numbers that are very close to the slide and fram aerials and some are over 70 digits away. Many had boxes with a "HK Mod PSP" and some did not. It's very interesting to see the small diffences as HK expiremented and figured things out.

#1,048 ·
Agreed. I was just addressing the comment that it is one of the first made.

The internal frame numbers possibly are for one smaller batch without slide catches, and another larger with?