We have one of our semi-annual open shoots at ProTEQ range in Brazil, IN on Saturday, May 4th, from 11am to 4pm. The owner is letting us use the 150yrd range, plus some of the pistol bays. Full auto is allowed at the range and for this shoot only, tannerite and organic targets (rascally melons and such) allowed as well. There will be a food vendor out there, as well, so you can grab lunch without ever leaving the range.

New for this year, we have Rafferty Custom Guns providing sponsorship. They will be bringing a whole bunch of post-samples for folks to shoot (they will be selling ammo on site for a reasonable fee). Currently on the roster are:

• Uzi
  • M16 in 9mm
  • M16 in 5.56
  • M16 in .300 BLK
  • FN FAL
  • AK-47
  • Glock 18
  • 1919A4 beltfed
  • Possibly some more...

More Details here:

https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/i...eq-brazil.html

It's free to attend, so bring your friends and family. If you aren't a member of INGO, but want to sign up, just go over to Indiana Gun Owners and sign up (pretty easy). You can also sign up for a ProTeq membership at the event ($100 per year, which includes your spouse and kids, or $160 to include access to the new 500 yard range). It's a great facility, so if you are in that area, it's worth checking out.

As usual, I plan to bring my sear plus a bunch of hosts (probably the HK21 if it decides to run that day) and several other guys will be bringing some of their NFA items, so it should be a blast.