KCI USA at The Big Sandy Shoot

Thread: KCI USA at The Big Sandy Shoot

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default KCI USA at The Big Sandy Shoot

We're always excited to attend the Big Sandy Shoot outside of Kingman, AZ! This event is amazing for any shooting/firearm enthusiast. The people are great, and the environment being saturated with fully automatic weapons and earth shaking guns that utilize a ball hitch for transport makes for a unique experience and weekend at the range to say the least! Here's an edit of our Gen 2 30rd Magazine for MP5 in action at the Big Sandy Shoot last weekend!

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It was great seeing you guys out there. Thanks for letting me try out the AR drum - works great!

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Nice. One of these days, I'll make it out to Big Sandy.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf View Post
    Nice. One of these days, I'll make it out to Big Sandy.
    You absolutely MUST! Aerial targets whipping by at 100MPH, massive reactive targets that create mushroom clouds of dirt hundreds of feet into the sky, a 2000 meter deep range for larger calibers, a night shoot, on-site restaurant (local 4H club). A crazy, safe, fun experience!

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfyr View Post
    You absolutely MUST! Aerial targets whipping by at 100MPH, massive reactive targets that create mushroom clouds of dirt hundreds of feet into the sky, a 2000 meter deep range for larger calibers, a night shoot, on-site restaurant (local 4H club). A crazy, safe, fun experience!
    I've seen the videos. It looks amazing. I got to Knob Creek (at least one of them) each year, but it's only about a 2 hour drive for me. But Big Sandy is where all the big artillery is at and that's what I want to see. I'm working on getting a 2" bore Whitworth breechloader into firing shape this year. Maybe when I do, I'll plan some vacation time one of these years and trailer that beast out to Arizona (if I can get a spot on the line). I can shoot artillery here, but it's at pretty short range. Big Sandy definitely lets those big guns stretch their legs out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Excellent! Those big guys are down toward the end and are super fun to watch. Please post on the board here if you do plan on going as I would enjoy meeting you can seeing your cannon.

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Spitfyr thanks you too! Hope to see you in the fall.

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf View Post
    I've seen the videos. It looks amazing. I got to Knob Creek (at least one of them) each year, but it's only about a 2 hour drive for me. But Big Sandy is where all the big artillery is at and that's what I want to see. I'm working on getting a 2" bore Whitworth breechloader into firing shape this year. Maybe when I do, I'll plan some vacation time one of these years and trailer that beast out to Arizona (if I can get a spot on the line). I can shoot artillery here, but it's at pretty short range. Big Sandy definitely lets those big guns stretch their legs out.
    Beowulf come on out! We agree with Spitfyr here. It's awesome. Please come say hello at our booth if you make it out!

Sponsored Links