HK NOW LEGAL - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: HK NOW LEGAL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

HK45C is not compliant so you cant own one as a Mass resident. Just the USP,USPC, P2000 & P2000sk & the P30/P30L will be comliant in about 3 months

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The new list is out. It's got some new approvals on there from hk. Screw that stupid list. It's a joke. An expensive unconstitutional bad joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

why is Mass laws this bad?

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MikeLhk View Post
    The new list is out. It's got some new approvals on there from hk. Screw that stupid list. It's a joke. An expensive unconstitutional bad joke.

Good to know, Thanks. I see they added an SK in 9mm which is good since they discontinued the .357sig model. I picked one up a few years back and it took me awhile to find it in MA.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The sk in 9mm is a great carry gun. If not the best. I got mine a while back also & I love it. I may get another as they are better priced now. The lem is awesome. The da/sa is not bad at all for that matter. I'm trying to finagle a p30sk now though. I'll never be done buying these friggn HKs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The sk in 9mm is a great carry gun. If not the best. I got mine a while back also & I love it. I may get another as they are better priced now. The lem is awesome. The da/sa is not bad at all for that matter. I'm trying to finagle a p30sk now though. I'll never be done buying these friggn HKs

I hear that... not sure whats next on my list, i'm pretty satisfied with my new VP9 for now (for now key words). Good luck on the P30sk, pretty sweet little gun especially since its 9mm. If you can't get it for a reasonable price I would wait because HK is pretty good about having things tested and added to the list. Let me know what you think of it if you do end up with one.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I waited a while for the sk, then I just couldn't take waiting anymore lol. So I scooped it up bnib for the going rate in a free state. I kinda lucked out. That was a year ago. But I waited as long as I could, and then the hk addiction proved too strong . I can't wait years for something I should be allowed to have in the first place. I'm very excited on the p30sk! I'm just waiting for the call. All that's left for me to do is pick it up when it gets here. I will definitely report back. Hey, massban suggested a ma meetup in another thread. I think that would be cool. It's a great idea! I just seen his post a few days ago & noticed it's like a year old, but I'd be in for sure!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I waited a while for the sk, then I just couldn't take waiting anymore lol. So I scooped it up bnib for the going rate in a free state. I kinda lucked out. That was a year ago. But I waited as long as I could, and then the hk addiction proved too strong . I can't wait years for something I should be allowed to have in the first place. I'm very excited on the p30sk! I'm just waiting for the call. All that's left for me to do is pick it up when it gets here. I will definitely report back. Hey, massban suggested a ma meetup in another thread. I think that would be cool. It's a great idea! I just seen his post a few days ago & noticed it's like a year old, but I'd be in for sure!

I see you ordered the VP9 spring set, you'll like it. If you put both springs in and have second thoughts about the reset try it at the range.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links