HK NOW LEGAL
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HK NOW LEGAL

HKPRO Professional

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default HK NOW LEGAL

The HK USP .40 in Fullsize and Compact are now legal in MA.. but just in those 2 calibers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yea they are on the mass list but good luck finding a dealer who will sell it, thats always how it goes. PM me though and i will put you in contact with a FFL who is willing to import it.

HKPRO Professional

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Four Seasons has the usp .40 for $749

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is anyone selling P2000's in MA? I'm looking for a full size and cannot find one anywhere.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The 13 year dry spell is over! I guess I should have sold mine for $1200 when I had the chance. Aww I am glad I kept it!
    I hope the HK 45 is gonna get approved then I will really smile.
    4 Seasons is the place to go.

bdarg the 2K is not approved yet. As of right now the USP .40 is the first HK pistol approved for sale in 13 years.
    Better to have it and not need it..........even better to have them all!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

All the dealers are telling me the P2000 and P2000SK are approved but on backorder. They are accepting orders but have no idea when they will come in. I've found one new SK since posting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Another reputable FFL is Northeast Trading Co. in North Attleboro. I paid $800.00 for my USP-C .40 (LEM) and I love the fit, feel and shoot. Went to go pick up the other LEM they had and it had already moved! Still waiting for the .45's to be deemed 'compliant'...so in leiu of an H&K I picked up a preban Para-Ordinance 14-45 (Limited Edition) for $835.00 (Hey, I wanted a .45). Haven't seen any P2K's or P2k SK's yet.
    "When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    -- Thomas Jefferson

~Proud Supporter of the NRA since 1985~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The USP & USP compact have been compliant for some time now. Four Seasons may be a big shop and protray themselves as knowing everything, but they told me the P2000sk was NOT compliant just a few weeks ago and I went to a local shop in my area and picked one up. They're also listing the full size USP on their website like it JUST became compliant. Bottomline they are just having trouble with their supplier getting H&K's. I consider myself one of the more informered H&K people here in MA so if you have any questions about compliancy issuse or where to find please let me know. FYI the P30 & P30L DA/SA will be compliant is roughly 60/90 days in both 40 S&W and 9mm! Start saving! H&K promised more guns compliant upon higher demand in the state.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Im also looking for a new HK in MA. Anyone want to recommend a good HK dealer. Looking for an HK 45c

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Man the stuff you guys have to put up with, all of you are of course perfectly welcome in moving across the border to NH and own any Hk you please.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links