New HKs In MA.

Thread: New HKs In MA.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default New HKs In MA.

Hello everyone. I just wanted to take a quick moment to let everyone, especially the people in massachusettes know, that I just viewed the newly updated approved weapons roster for MA and it is now confirmed that the HK45 & HK45c are now available thru ffl and lgs in MA!! This is great news!! I confirmed this by calling 3 gun shops I know and deal with, as there are actually 2 lists that weapons must be approved on, and they are good to go now!! One shop I deal with regularly just got a few in and the owner got on the phone and told me he had been thinking about me all morning and was waiting for me to call!! He got on the phone laughing saying "I knew it would be you mike!, how many should I set aside?" I told him all of them :) there was an awkward silence then more laughter, and he said he can set aside 2 of each if I want. I'm only opting for one of each as of now since I already have both , well actually 2 of each , but I need back ups!!! I'm so happy that the weapons I've owned for a while are now on the approved list!! I am going to be broke by June

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

It ALL sounds good ! Glad to hear your inventory has increased , sorry to hear about being a little short come June . Hell, don't worry about June , that won't be here until Sunday ! Congratulations on everything !
    NRA Certified RSO

Be where your feet are

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Thanks crashmc! Yes indeed worry I will not. I dropped by on my way home from work to the lgs, put down my deposit, made sure that he got brandy new ones out of the back room, had him zip tie the cases closed, and put them aside for me as I may not make it back until Monday. I love the smell of new HKs :) This also will make the prices drop a bit as it was very common to see the hk45c sell for 1200-1400 used!! And you had to find one private sale! Never mind usp or full size hk45, also private sale. I've been very very lucky in finding what I've got so far, all but one being lnib, and at free state prices. And, my lgs is giving me a tremendous deal on these! I am one happy dude right now :)

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)

Glad that MA. threw you a bone!!!
    Now get the heck out of there.

Tony

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

post up some pictures when you get them.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeLhk View Post
    Hello everyone. I just wanted to take a quick moment to let everyone, especially the people in massachusettes know, that I just viewed the newly updated approved weapons roster for MA and it is now confirmed that the HK45 & HK45c are now available thru ffl and lgs in MA!! This is great news!! I confirmed this by calling 3 gun shops I know and deal with, as there are actually 2 lists that weapons must be approved on, and they are good to go now!! One shop I deal with regularly just got a few in and the owner got on the phone and told me he had been thinking about me all morning and was waiting for me to call!! He got on the phone laughing saying "I knew it would be you mike!, how many should I set aside?" I told him all of them :) there was an awkward silence then more laughter, and he said he can set aside 2 of each if I want. I'm only opting for one of each as of now since I already have both , well actually 2 of each , but I need back ups!!! I'm so happy that the weapons I've owned for a while are now on the approved list!! I am going to be broke by June

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I will post as soon as I get em home :) I'm just really happy that I can get them readily now and at really good prices instead of the insane gouging prices that I've been paying.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I've been plann

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

@AGG : I've been planning my escape for a while, but have had to stick around a bit longer due to having to be near the medical centers in boston. Things are looking much much better, and the plan is within the next 18 mos to be already settled in a free state no more than a few hr dive back to boston if I needed to. Just right now I'm still having to go in town on a bit of a regular basis. Other than the hospitals, I'd have to say that this state, as a whole, just sucks :) It's only as of now that I can buy those 2 items nib from an ffl ,There are only a very small handful of hk's that are on the approved weapons roster, but when you hunt for them like I do, you can strike gold every now and then :) I'll post some pics when I get my new APPROVED hk's home :)

HKPRO Professional

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I know how you feel Mike, i was really excited to see those on our firearm roaster also. The one lgs i go to already has each one in stock.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

that is great news!!! now move to NH Maine or VT:)

Sponsored Links