Got my SP5K but more importantly an Apology and Thank You to Mike Otte - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Got my SP5K but more importantly an Apology and Thank You to Mike Otte

Premium Professional
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Barth View Post
    Freaking owner.
    Answered the phone and had a long conversation with me about these guns.
    How they would arrive to HK USA.
    Packaging and timing getting to him.
    And when I could expect a tracking number.
    Everything went exactly to plan.
    And we got some of the very first to hit U.S. soil.
    Color me a satisfied customer!
    Like I said, Mike is a good solid guy.

Sean

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

GTPprix:

Congrats on your acquisition, but more importantly, HELL, what a great post!!!!!!!!! Dude, that took massive kahunas, and I just want to say that I have the utmost respect for you!!!!!!! There aren't many that will say that. He's helped me a great deal, a good guy and has been super helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by GTPprix View Post
    Today was the day, I picked up my SP5K from my FFL! It was just as Mike described it and just as he promised; Pre 41F (Mike was also kind enough to give me the serial number prior so I could file a Form 1!).

While that is all well and good I feel that a public apology on my end is more important that the fact I got a new toy (one I REALLY like!). Those of you who were following the original GP thread may remember I was one of the instigators that was whining about the price and the payment in full up front based on someones word of when they would come. I'm here today to say: 1. I'm sorry mike and 2. You have a customer for life.

One of the other members who happened to gain early access to the SP5K's told me to contact Mike and mentioned exactly what Mike had told me regarding availability; it was no bullshit he was getting the lions share right out of the gate. I sucked it up and called Mike and wrote him a check. At the time I didn't want to taint the transaction and let him know I was one of the douchewaffles inadvertently trashing his thread with my whining. Mike took fantastic care of me and honestly I think he would have even if I had told him at the time although I'm sure he would have deservedly busted my balls a bit :)

Anyhow, Thank you again Mike for delivering on your promise and I'm sorry I was that guy in your thread. I'm up for a beltfed if you'll still sell one to me :)

-Chris
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Congrats I love mine. Best 2250 I ever spent

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Supporting Vendor

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GTPprix View Post
    Today was the day, I picked up my SP5K from my FFL! It was just as Mike described it and just as he promised; Pre 41F (Mike was also kind enough to give me the serial number prior so I could file a Form 1!).

While that is all well and good I feel that a public apology on my end is more important that the fact I got a new toy (one I REALLY like!). Those of you who were following the original GP thread may remember I was one of the instigators that was whining about the price and the payment in full up front based on someones word of when they would come. I'm here today to say: 1. I'm sorry mike and 2. You have a customer for life.

One of the other members who happened to gain early access to the SP5K's told me to contact Mike and mentioned exactly what Mike had told me regarding availability; it was no bullshit he was getting the lions share right out of the gate. I sucked it up and called Mike and wrote him a check. At the time I didn't want to taint the transaction and let him know I was one of the douchewaffles inadvertently trashing his thread with my whining. Mike took fantastic care of me and honestly I think he would have even if I had told him at the time although I'm sure he would have deservedly busted my balls a bit :)

Anyhow, Thank you again Mike for delivering on your promise and I'm sorry I was that guy in your thread. I'm up for a beltfed if you'll still sell one to me :)

-Chris
    Not needed but a class act none the less sir.
    Thank you for letting me serve your HK needs.
    MM

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Well Said Sir.
    HK USPc .40
    HK P30s 9mm
    HK SP5K
    HK USC/UMP .45

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links