Got my SP5K but more importantly an Apology and Thank You to Mike Otte
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Got my SP5K but more importantly an Apology and Thank You to Mike Otte

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Got my SP5K but more importantly an Apology and Thank You to Mike Otte

Today was the day, I picked up my SP5K from my FFL! It was just as Mike described it and just as he promised; Pre 41F (Mike was also kind enough to give me the serial number prior so I could file a Form 1!).

While that is all well and good I feel that a public apology on my end is more important that the fact I got a new toy (one I REALLY like!). Those of you who were following the original GP thread may remember I was one of the instigators that was whining about the price and the payment in full up front based on someones word of when they would come. I'm here today to say: 1. I'm sorry mike and 2. You have a customer for life.

One of the other members who happened to gain early access to the SP5K's told me to contact Mike and mentioned exactly what Mike had told me regarding availability; it was no bullshit he was getting the lions share right out of the gate. I sucked it up and called Mike and wrote him a check. At the time I didn't want to taint the transaction and let him know I was one of the douchewaffles inadvertently trashing his thread with my whining. Mike took fantastic care of me and honestly I think he would have even if I had told him at the time although I'm sure he would have deservedly busted my balls a bit :)

Anyhow, Thank you again Mike for delivering on your promise and I'm sorry I was that guy in your thread. I'm up for a beltfed if you'll still sell one to me :)

-Chris
    I have a slight HK problem.

HKPRO Professional

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's awesome! Glad that it worked out!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)

He knew who you were when he took your order. Now you have that special lube on your bolt group.

Come on, that was just a joke!

Quote Originally Posted by GTPprix View Post
    Today was the day, I picked up my SP5K from my FFL! It was just as Mike described it and just as he promised; Pre 41F (Mike was also kind enough to give me the serial number prior so I could file a Form 1!).

While that is all well and good I feel that a public apology on my end is more important that the fact I got a new toy (one I REALLY like!). Those of you who were following the original GP thread may remember I was one of the instigators that was whining about the price and the payment in full up front based on someones word of when they would come. I'm here today to say: 1. I'm sorry mike and 2. You have a customer for life.

One of the other members who happened to gain early access to the SP5K's told me to contact Mike and mentioned exactly what Mike had told me regarding availability; it was no bullshit he was getting the lions share right out of the gate. I sucked it up and called Mike and wrote him a check. At the time I didn't want to taint the transaction and let him know I was one of the douchewaffles inadvertently trashing his thread with my whining. Mike took fantastic care of me and honestly I think he would have even if I had told him at the time although I'm sure he would have deservedly busted my balls a bit :)

Anyhow, Thank you again Mike for delivering on your promise and I'm sorry I was that guy in your thread. I'm up for a beltfed if you'll still sell one to me :)

-Chris

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

HAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAAH "When did they start using white lithium grease on these?!?!!?"
    I have a slight HK problem.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)

Congratulations on the acquisition!!!

Tony

Priest of the P7
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SudS View Post
    He knew who you were when he took your order. Now you have that special lube on your bolt group.

Come on, that was just a joke!
    Oh, man, I just threw up a little...
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

DKL
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Congrats! For a HK collector it is a very exciting time to actually get your hands (and in your safe) one of these! Post some pics when you get your stamp back so we can see your SBR configuration.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Default The SP5Ks Have Landed!!!

Don't need to appologize, but I absolutely shout out a big thanks to Mike of MM for doing us HKPRO members right.
    Just got my SP5K and every employee at the FFL was drooling over this Bad Boy!
    Woo Hoo!

Full Disclosure:
    I'm not sure how the first SNs go?
    But this one looks low to me - LOL!

Last edited by Barth; 07-13-2016 at 01:46 AM.

Premium Professional
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Mike is a good guy. I wanted him to engrave and Cerakote a gun when he didn't even do Cerakote. He bought the supplies, learned how to use the product and then shot my gun for me. Now that is customer service my friend. Gerard Miller always spoke highly of Mike and I understand why. He may be all warm and fuzzy on the phone, but he is a good guy :)

Sean

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raf456 View Post
    Mike is a good guy. I wanted him to engrave and Cerakote a gun when he didn't even do Cerakote. He bought the supplies, learned how to use the product and then shot my gun for me. Now that is customer service my friend. Gerard Miller always spoke highly of Mike and I understand why. He may be all warm and fuzzy on the phone, but he is a good guy :)

Sean
    Freaking owner.
    Answered the phone and had a long conversation with me about these guns.
    How they would arrive to HK USA.
    Packaging and timing getting to him.
    And when I could expect a tracking number.
    Everything went exactly to plan.
    And we got some of the very first to hit U.S. soil.
    Color me a satisfied customer!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links