Estimated delivery? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Estimated delivery?

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I've sent Mike:

1) A cashier's check for $24,859 in March 2015 for an MM21 and MM23.
    2) My DLO box for modification in April 2016.
    3) And 60 rounds of Israeli 5.56 ammo for test firing in April 2016.
    Here we are in the end of November 2016 and I have not seen anything yet!

I understand that manufacturing and production delays can occur but this is silly.

I just sent Mike an email today stating that I want my money back, if he can't deliver the MM21 and MM23 by March 2017.
    Last edited by maxfaxdude; 11-30-2016 at 08:54 PM.

Supporting Vendor

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

There are lots of things that can cause delays and that is the nature of this business.
    Some people realize what is actually involved in making my guns. There are lots of
    manufactures that have licenses on here but really aren't manufacturers.
    They do nice work but are mostly parts assemblers. Do they make from scratch the parts they are assembling?
    Mainly NO. 95% plus of the parts of my belt-feds are made from scratch. Then they are assembled.
    There is me and my brother in law (which has a full time job) for my production.
    Imagine 10 thousand parts that have to be blasted (most individually) and that amount pakerized etc.
    That is just the feed mech. alone ............ plus all the other parts /molds etc.
    Everybody gets their guns.
    I could have deleted this thread but wanted to give some insight to what is involved in my business.
    Thanks to the many hundreds of satisfied and future customers for your support.
    Mike Otte

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Mike sent me an email apologizing for the wait. He stated that I should receive my guns very soon.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mike I haven't ordered anything this in depth from you but I can say I am very happy with the 2 MP5Ks I received today!

It's worth the wait.

I'll be in touch for more REAL SOON.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mike, i sent you an email. I just want to confirm you will be putting the rail on my hk beltfed.
    I have no problem waiting, but if it will be as extended wait, let do the paperwork on the mp5 sbr as soon as possible.

I had been temped to buy some of your guns used from private parties but with no cost saving and not having my sear yet there's no rush.
    For anyone who doesnt want to wait,serveral have been poping up for sale.

Sorry i didnt PM you i dont have enough posts to PM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SEAINC View Post
    Congrats, welcome to the club. You may think about a MM23/21EK down the road so buy a receiver from MM first, you still have time to get it transfer.
    Indeed, although I think if I did that I will get a parts kit (barrel, bolt carrier group, feed assembly) rather than an entire new firearm. Gives me an excuse to buy a barrel carrying case.

And further I would like to reinterate that Mike's communique's have been helpful (if rare) and cordial, and the realities of manufacturing and running a business and having a life makes things very difficult - not to mention dealing with regulatory agencies and promoting your products. I had no question of quality or that I would never see a firearm - my concern was centered on my unique time line with California's insanity. I'm very sure that all his customers will receive their orders in due time... although that time might be a little long in the tooth.
    Last edited by chazbotic; 12-04-2016 at 12:03 PM.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I took possession of the MM 21E and the MM 23E on 3/27/17. I finally got a chance to shoot both full auto with the DLO box that Mike modified. It was awesome and I'm very happy with the build quality! Mike threw in some links and 2 cases at no charge for my wait. Thank you Mike and I'm looking forward to the MM22!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

5/2015 - 4 /2017. Wow two years is a pretty long wait.
    Im glad you like it, im sure ill love mine when the time comes.
    My sear is off to mike to be put in a burst pack.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He does fantastic work and 21/23e's manufactured from the ground up still pretty much a grand slam in the clone market.
    America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links