10mm USP barrels..... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 10mm USP barrels.....

Supporting Vendor

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Ready to run barrels.
    Which way is most desireable .40sw spec w/10mm chamber or .45 spec with 10/mm chamber?
    MM

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Do any of you think it possible to convert the USP45C to 10mm or should I abandon this hope?

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Most of what I've read is based off the .40S&W USP, that's what I'm interested in.

I do recall reading about either an Hk45 or USP45 conversion, but I think mags were problematic. I'm sure its possible, but probably not as simple as the .40 route.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hk21man View Post
    Ready to run barrels.
    Which way is most desireable .40sw spec w/10mm chamber or .45 spec with 10/mm chamber?
    MM
    .40 spec w 10mm for sure. This will work in both styles of proven conversions so far (40 gun w/ STI mags and 45 frame+40 slide w/ stock mags).

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hk21man View Post
    Ready to run barrels.
    MM
    I'd be willing to buy one of each to experiment, but the .45->10mm conversion would be the most straight forward (I think) as long as the ejector works. Defer to those with more experience than myself.
    "Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends." -John 15:13

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drewcog View Post
    I'd be willing to buy one of each to experiment, but the .45->10mm conversion would be the most straight forward (I think) as long as the ejector works. Defer to those with more experience than myself.
    This. I'm in either way

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

USP .40 reamed for 10mm

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Seems that the .45->10mm conversion would allay needing to enlarge the ejection port, or deal with mag/magwell fit. All that would need to be done is work on the magazine lips, maybe tweak the ejector, and determine if a different recoil spring is needed. Other mfrs 10mm are built on their .45 frames, so wouldn't this likely be better in regards to the USP as well?

The more I think about it, the more I would prefer this conversion barrel to the 40/10mm conversion.
    "Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends." -John 15:13

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drewcog View Post
    Seems that the .45->10mm conversion would allay needing to enlarge the ejection port, or deal with mag/magwell fit. All that would need to be done is work on the magazine lips, maybe tweak the ejector, and determine if a different recoil spring is needed. Other mfrs 10mm are built on their .45 frames, so wouldn't this likely be better in regards to the USP as well?

The more I think about it, the more I would prefer this conversion barrel to the 40/10mm conversion.
    I would prefer this too if it worked. The problem is nobody has done it yet to confirm it works.

Mike- what is the minimum number of pieces you have to run on this? Is it possible to do just a couple of 45 barrels chambered in 10mm for people to experiment with?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Spoke with Mike tonight and confirmed production for 10mm barrels. If you are interested add your name to this thread: https://www.hkpro.com/forum/michael-s...your-slot.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links