MM23E - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: MM23E

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Last I spoke with Mike he said he was close on a few of the MM23e. He originally said that mine would ship in September. I expected it to slip a little, so I hope to see it just after the first of the year. We will see.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by russ1 View Post
    Last I spoke with Mike he said he was close on a few of the MM23e. He originally said that mine would ship in September. I expected it to slip a little, so I hope to see it just after the first of the year. We will see.
    Have you gotten your gun?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Unfortunately, I have not received my gun. I have not heard from Mike since I called him back in October. I know he builds a great gun, I have used MM11 I bought off GB. This is the last time I prepay for a non-NFA item unless it is in stock ready to ship. Too much risk.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Unfortunately, I have not received my gun. I have not heard from Mike since I called him back in October. I know he builds a great gun, I have used MM11 I bought off GB. This is the last time I prepay for a non-NFA item unless it is in stock ready to ship. Too much risk.
    OP......what all did you provide in order to obtain one? I guess, I don't have one, but have often wondered what I would need to place an order? Thanks in advance.
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Money and an FFL to do the transfer and an extreme amount of patience is all that is needed.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brad4065 View Post
    OP......what all did you provide in order to obtain one? I guess, I don't have one, but have often wondered what I would need to place an order? Thanks in advance.
    Yepp. I paid 100% in advance 9 months ago and still waiting for mine. I’ve never owned one of his products yet but have used them, they are flawless

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Hey thanks guys

Sooooo......you don't have to come up with the feed mech, or anything????? Again.....I'm just asking, because I've always wanted one. CAVEAT.....I don't want to wait 2 years for it though. Thanks in advance.
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I’m two years in with 100% upfront. I spoke with Mike today and supposedly mine ships next week. I hear they are worth it, I’m sure it will be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brad4065 View Post
    Hey thanks guys

Sooooo......you don't have to come up with the feed mech, or anything????? Again.....I'm just asking, because I've always wanted one. CAVEAT.....I don't want to wait 2 years for it though. Thanks in advance.
    No you don’t have to provide anything but your money.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I spoke with Mike and he plans to ship out several guns each week until Shot Show. While it is hard waiting for shiny new guns to be build and shipped, Mike's guns are great. My MM11 has never had even the slightest hiccup. I hope I am in one of the batches before Shot Show. If not, it should be here soon and I will post how it runs here to make those that are still waiting jealous. Just kidding.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links