MM23E - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: MM23E

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MGnoob View Post
    a non paid waiting list just seems practical if prepaid orders are at 2 years..
    This ^^^
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NFATCA Member

Supporting Vendor

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Pre paid orders get $1000 in free accessories sometimes more which is why people pre pay.
    It is not required. I could go into why it takes so long sometimes but don't have the typing skills or the time to write
    a novel. As far as coming back... early on there were a few tolerance heat treat issues on a feed mech part which was rectified years ago.
    Most returns are from "operator error" or inexperience. Like Nuts buddy ...I opened it out of the box and loaded his ammo and links and ran flawless.
    He gets it back and says won't feed one round etc... what should I do then?
    Also posting sh!t on public forums asking this or that about the MM23E instead of contacting me is hardly the way to get service.
    My phone is always on and everyone is always taken care of.
    Thanks for the continued support.
    MM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mike, its not ****. Written text just seems that way.

Clearly a decade or more ago when you delivered around 2 years instead of Aries 8+ or never, you earned a name for yourself..it wasn't so much people i talked to in person upset about returns that took semi reasonable time to initially deliver it was the 6 month(to a year) time to get back.

I also wish you had just said itll take as long as it takes, rather than be where we are at.
    I will also say the deal we made (which I won't mention) made it hard to refuse..

Now im starting to wonder what an mm23e cost today?( compared to two years ago)...

Noone is saying we did bad, but the stuff we're doing a couple thousand doesnt really matter over a questionable wait...2 years? I know your always saying i can have my money back(which is respectable)

I'll trade you 6 more months lead time to just fix your website.But i will concede opperater error on returns, that is hard to address

Does an hk brass catcher fit with the added rail?
    Last edited by MGnoob; 01-15-2018 at 04:53 AM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I started this thread asking for information about accessories people would recommend I get for my upcoming MM23E. It has now become more about Mike's customer service which makes me regret having posted here in the first place. I am not a MM fanboy. I met Mike at Knob Creek. Spoke for a few minutes and returned to Florida and called to place an order. Yes the wait has been longer than I wish, but not longer than I really expected. My impatience resulted in my finding and buying a MM11. It has been flawless. I expect my MM23e will also be flawless. If not, he will make it right. He has a great reputation at the Creek and with many who regularly lay down tens of thousands of dollars on transferable MGs. I hope this thread will become more about accessories and reviews of delivered guns than a public customer service thread. We all have the same think in common, we like guns, particularly all things HK-related. Let's enjoy that commonality.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Mike, its not ****. Written text just seems that way.

Clearly a decade or more ago when you delivered around 2 years instead of Aries 8+ or never, you earned a name for yourself..it wasn't so much people i talked to in person upset about returns that took semi reasonable time to initially deliver it was the 6 month(to a year) time to get back.

I also wish you had just said itll take as long as it takes, rather than be where we are at.
    I will also say the deal we made (which I won't mention) made it hard to refuse..

Now im starting to wonder what an mm23e cost today?( compared to two years ago)...

Noone is saying we did bad, but the stuff we're doing a couple thousand doesnt really matter over a questionable wait...2 years? I know your always saying i can have my money back(which is respectable)

I'll trade you 6 more months lead time to just fix your website.But i will concede opperater error on returns, that is hard to address

Does an hk brass catcher fit with the added rail?
    Can you disseminate that into a coherent post? Are you for or against MM? I hear great things and am considering him for my next buy.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by russ1 View Post
    I placed an order for a MM23 back in May. What are the must haves as far accessories? Also, what are the best tripod adapters? I have AA tripods, 1919A4 tripods and a couple of Rich's (Beltfed Shooters) tripods, so I can "host" most adapters. Thanks.
    A few ideas about extra stuff to get:

Mag adapter, protects feed box too.

SAW mags

Feed guide

Spares: firing pin, ejector, barrel

Timed hammer from Mike

Assault grip

I link by hand for 5.56, but I also have a linker.
    HK Urbach MP5K-N with SWR QD3K
    Fleming Registered Sear
    Dakota Tactical D54P pistol
    HK USP Tactical w/ Gemtech SOS 45 (ret), Silencerco Osprey 45
    Michael's Machines MM23E
    HK VP9
    Powershot P5 Pistol
    HK SP5K
    Black USC Carbine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Indreams84 View Post
    Can you disseminate that into a coherent post? Are you for or against MM? I hear great things and am considering him for my next buy.
    Thats about as good as it gets with me, nothing against him personally.

As far as accessories, i was concerned about availability, but MM stuff seems readily available on hkparts.
    Non MM stuff like tripods and such are always available, but as i said originally you have time to shop around..

I had to weld my mg3 tripod and had lost a piece for the sight i had removed... i did just find the part a couple weeks ago.. the moral of the story is be careful, complete stuff can be found at reasonable prices and unless you want to hack something a missing or damaged part can cost so much a better unit would have been the way to go..

I dont know how to pOst photos but i have pretty much every accessory you could want and could show what to look out for.

The ideal accessories to me were the $20 250rd belts from RTG, and the hand crank linker that goes with them.

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The ideal accessories to me were the $20 250rd belts from RTG, and the hand crank linker that goes with them.
    5.56 hand crank linker? Do you have a link? I've tried searching with no results.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ig720 View Post
    5.56 hand crank linker? Do you have a link? I've tried searching with no results.
    Pretty sure he was talking about the 308 belts and 308 crank loader
    Qualified HK Sear
    BPP23E-K
    PCS 52
    PCS mp5k
    Omega SD-K
    Omega mp5
    Black Ops Defense mp5

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I love my MM23 I just need to get 308 conversion hopefully soon.
    America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links