New MM 12(D)
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Sten
  • 1 Post By Sten

Thread: New MM 12(D)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default New MM 12(D)

Got my new MM12D from Mike two weeks ago. Had a chance to take it out and run several drums and mags through it, both in semi and with my trigger pack and it purrs like a kitten. Very pleased with fit and finish, operates smoothly with minimal recoil and is extremely fun to shoot.

I took delivery of my MM23EK with 21 conversion kit back in December of 2018 and Mike was extremely helpful. Provided tons of advice, always answered his phone and was very patient with all my noob beltfed questions (and there were many). It runs great in .308 and .223. It's true that sometimes you have to wait a while, but the wait was well worth it. Would not hesitate to order more from him in the future, once my wallet recovers. :)

Sten/Rob
    GuntherRommel likes this.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)

Rob,

Congratulations, and thanks for the report!!!

Tony

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Thanks for the report! Looking forward to seeing a picture or two in the future.

What drums are you using?

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

No video? Come on!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Haven't had a chance to do video's yet, by the time I can get out it's 100 degrees. Using Romanian drums, tried several, all worked well. Used Magpul mags and those also worked well. Could not get the AC47 Quad stack 60 round mag to work. Will get some pics out when I have a chance.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sten View Post
    Got my new MM12D from Mike two weeks ago. Had a chance to take it out and run several drums and mags through it, both in semi and with my trigger pack and it purrs like a kitten. Very pleased with fit and finish, operates smoothly with minimal recoil and is extremely fun to shoot.

I took delivery of my MM23EK with 21 conversion kit back in December of 2018 and Mike was extremely helpful. Provided tons of advice, always answered his phone and was very patient with all my noob beltfed questions (and there were many). It runs great in .308 and .223. It's true that sometimes you have to wait a while, but the wait was well worth it. Would not hesitate to order more from him in the future, once my wallet recovers. :)

Sten/Rob
    How long was the wait?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

For the MM12D, it was 1/2 complete in January and took about 5 months after that, but a few weeks of that was testing drum mags I supplied. My MM23EK plus 21 conversion took about 10 months. Like I said earlier, worth the wait, but it's about like waiting for a tax stamp. Patience is a virtue, which I have not learned yet. :)
    osbornec likes this.

Sponsored Links