any one heading to the birch run gun show this weekend

Thread: any one heading to the birch run gun show this weekend

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default any one heading to the birch run gun show this weekend

greetings from the thumb of Michigan. I am new to this forum so I will start by saying greetings to you all. I am planning on going to the gun show in birch run this weekend and I am wondering if anyone would have any idea if I could pick up a holster for a hk45c. I have never been to this or any gun show before so im not real sure what to expect. thanks for any thoughts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Welcome!

Birch Run is where I bought my first Mosin and if you've been to one gun show in MI you've been to them all. Occasionally there's some amazing deals, but usually its a bunch of gun dealers selling their products for msrp+/-

I'd say go, but It isn't like it used to be, with the internet being a thing. Definitely give everything a second glance, there are hidden deals.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

budget, thanks for the info. I should also state that I have been looking for a holster at my lgs with no luck and i do not want to buy one off the internet without giving it a look for myself.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Have fun. All the gold was gobbled up in the mid 80's up to the Brady-Bill period. That was my prime time in the hobby. I've almost been tempted to go up there a few times in the last couple years. It was the last place I found good stuff....let alone reasonable.
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it.
    You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good.
    Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy.
    Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

"If you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat" Ronald Reagan

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Missile, remember the days of Bill Goodman's Gun and Knife shows? And to think - I thought you were spending all your money on racing bikes back then.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I bought some of my best stuff at Gibralter! LOL........still have bikes, guns, and racecars. I'm gettin' older, so I selling stuff off...a bit at a time.

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

I used to walk around the Light Guard Armory drooling over guns I couldn't afford...

Sponsored Links