Anyone else breaking in the new roller coaster at Cedar Point this weekend?

Thread: Anyone else breaking in the new roller coaster at Cedar Point this weekend?

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Default Anyone else breaking in the new roller coaster at Cedar Point this weekend?

Looking forward to riding the new Valravn with my 10 year old tomorrow and Saturday.

I always run into someone wearing an HK hat or shirt when we go. Look for me, I'll be wearing mine

Coaster report to follow.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Alright, fun to wait time ratio is WAY out of whack. Although we only waited 1.5 hours because of early park entry, most waited in excess of 2.5 hours all day long. The ride is just so so. The Millenium Force in my opinion still reigns supreme, followed by the Dragster and Maverick.

The upside to all the fan fare: While everyone one was in line for the Valravn, 20 to 30 minute waits for the better rides made it a great couple of days at the Roller Coast!

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

haven't been there in 20 years or more but sounds like maybe its time to check it out again.. it youst to be really fun. although I remember the lines were the low point of the day.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I grew up with summer passes to Cedar Point growing up in the next county over to it. I haven't been back to ohio in years. sometimes I miss it , last time I was even in the same time zone was 2011 when I flew to detroit to handle family business then north to Petosky

Sponsored Links