Missouri Senate Bans All Federal Gun Control Laws - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 15 of 15
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Missouri Senate Bans All Federal Gun Control Laws

  1. #11
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    dwillHK's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2006
    Location : South FL, USA
    Posts : 3,002
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeaviSG90 View Post
    Doubtful, we got the bump stock and binary ban here now, and more liberals move/retire here every day.
    There’s a binary ban in Florida? First I’ve heard of it.

  2. #12
    Very Senior Member
    BeaviSG90's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 274
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dwillHK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaviSG90 View Post
    Doubtful, we got the bump stock and binary ban here now, and more liberals move/retire here every day.
    There’s a binary ban in Florida? First I’ve heard of it.
    I would love to be wrong! But that is my understanding.

    http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/.../0790.222.html

  3. #13
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    dwillHK's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2006
    Location : South FL, USA
    Posts : 3,002
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeaviSG90 View Post
    I would love to be wrong! But that is my understanding.

    Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine
    No one here is taking it that way, and it was never put out that it also applied to binary triggers, or anything other than bump stocks. However, we’ll see what happens if/when they try to start enforcing the new law.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    Very Senior Member
    BeaviSG90's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 274
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dwillHK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaviSG90 View Post
    I would love to be wrong! But that is my understanding.

    Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine
    No one here is taking it that way, and it was never put out that it also applied to binary triggers, or anything other than bump stocks. However, we’ll see what happens if/when they try to start enforcing the new law.
    I'm not a lawyer, but the law seems deceptively vague and unenforceable as written.
    I just don't want to be the test case!
    I can't afford the legal fees to be exonerated.

  6. #15
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    DarkeWolf's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2018
    Posts : 604
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Default

    This is the first that I've heard about this stuff. Tho TBH I've really been focusing a lot more on some of the control issues in some of the more communist states lately. And trying to keep track of which upcomers for 2020 are like.
    But as a resident of MO, I'd really like to see that go into effect.

    Sickeness- hello neighbor! Welcome home, and congrats on getting out from under the thumb of the NY nazi's!
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by bastardsonofelvis Hidden Content
    Some people whine that HK doesn't put things out fast enough -- the same people that whine when something is put out before it's perfect. Some people just like to whine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •