BS Country - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BS Country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by HKMGs View Post
    The wife and I want to move to Montana from Arizona in the next 3-4 years. We would like to get out of the heat,and live around pine tree's. 5+ acres .

What's the best area to live in for this.
    My wife lived in Bozman for 11 months (7 years ago)

P.S I hate wind,and would like to try and stay away from the coldest area's if possible.

I'll bring the HK's with me of course,unless I need to sell them to be able to afford to buy land up there....NOT.
    Better late than never.........

The "banana belt" is where you want to live then. Bring lots of money. The WNW part of the state. Cheers!
    Fighting the Never Ending Battle for Truth, Justice and the American Way!

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Missoula/Stevenville area are spectacular with nice winters, the summers do get pretty hot in July/August...95+ for weeks on end is pretty common, but nothing like Phoenix.
    The Spirit of God hath made me, the breath of the Almighty hath given me life

Hidden Content Hidden Content

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alright fellas, I am in need of a good place to shoot! I've been told that the range here in Helena doesn't allow .50's or NFA and the old helicopter/bradley/abrams gunnery range is just a little further than I care to drive. Any ideas?

How about a HkPRO shoot? I see there was talk about it but did it ever happen?
    Front sight, press, front sight.

-Recon by Fire

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yep... some 50 cal guy shot up the range so their no longer allowed at the Mac Pass range... but the High Ore Range (Between Boulder and Butte) is going to have a big caliber shoot shortly, hear they have a lot of great prizes too. Check out one of the sporting goods stores for details... this Saturday there is a 5th Saturday self defense pistol shoot, starts 930/10. shoot house can take up to 40 rounds... I'll wear my HK hat hope to see you there.
    A soul that is a warrior soul will have a time of rest when they return to God. Aires

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Any MT HKer's still around?
    Just picked up a new PTR-91 GI.
    I'm in the Banana Belt area.
    Force Lima 3/3
    Pain is weakness leaving the body

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I poke my head in, every now and then.
    My SL8 project is waiting for a trip to Kalispell. I'm going to visit Black Ops Precision (formerly known as Underground Skunkworks) to see about having them do a custom finish on it.

I've been wanting to get down to that High Ore Range for a while, but life keeps getting in the way.
    If firefighters fight fire and crimefighters fight crime, what do freedom fighters do?
    -G. Carlin
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
    -President Ronald Reagan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What is the " Banana Belt " ???

Might add I was in Montana for vacation this past September. Stayed at the West entrance to Glacier, and traveled to Liby, Whitefish, Missoula. 1200 miles of driving, no stress. Wouldnt mind retiring out there.
    P2000sk 9mm DA/SA

HK USC, in Evil Black

Will sell Soul for a factory UMP :)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    What is the " Banana Belt " ???

Might add I was in Montana for vacation this past September. Stayed at the West entrance to Glacier, and traveled to Liby, Whitefish, Missoula. 1200 miles of driving, no stress. Wouldnt mind retiring out there.
    Banana Belt is the area South of Missoula, Bitterroot valley.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Banana belt" is a broad term... Most people up here refer to the areas from Paradise up into Libby/Troy as the banana belt lol
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just joined the HK club I live in Bozeman and would be interested in getting together with fellow HK owners locally.
    I joined the Army, when I took the service exam my psych profile fit a certain moral flexibility.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links