center mass firearms in henderson

Thread: center mass firearms in henderson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default center mass firearms in henderson

so i have been trying to find a 12rd magazine for my usp .45 for a while now, just so i have more mags to go to the range with. after looking online and making calls, e-mails, PMs, and the like, trying to find one and not having any luck. i got a hold of ryan at center mass. not only did they have a shelf of factory mags, but ryan even held one for me for three days as i work in north las vegas and could not get out there right away. i was a bit unsure about buying from them after reading some bad reviews on yelp, but they took really good care of me, and i even got the mag a few dollars cheaper then what midway was asking! but the thing that really stood out was the number of hk pistols on the shelf. there were a few usps, p2000s, and p30s, all ready to find a home. i know this is a bit long, but i like to give credit where it is due. all and all they had a good amount of hk in the store, i didn't feel like they were trying to stick it to me at any time, and they were plenty nice to deal with on top of it. really good job i will be back!
    three day wait....but i'm mad now!

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have delt with them numerous times and have always had a pleasant experience, no issues at all.
    HK Certified Armorer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

same here picked up a P30 mag for $33 from them right after I got it back in Oct. now I need another one and as soon as they have them back in stock I will be there !!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've ordered several parts from them. My only beef with them is they ship UPS with adult signature required. Which in most cases is good business practice, but for me, I'm never home during my UPS drop off and I always have to redirect delivery to another address in town. (I kind of live in the sticks) Otherwise, they have always done good by me with fair prices across the board on Hk related parts and accessories. Deal with confidence!
    "Dyin' ain't much of a livin' , boy..." The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

+1for them. They did no wrong by me when I ordered various UMP parts and a G36 lower.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I used to live in Las Vegas about 4 years ago. Wandered in there one day and found a bunch of UMP parts. Apparently somebody wanted just the barrel, bolt and mag. They made me a great deal on the rest of the parts...so I had to order a USC. They also found me 9mm UMP mags about 6 months ago when nobody else seemed to be able to get them. Great guys!!!

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Did they close their online store?

Sponsored Links