HK pistols for rent in Las Vegas

Thread: HK pistols for rent in Las Vegas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default HK pistols for rent in Las Vegas

I checked out the other thread about HK rentals in Las Vegas, but it's coming up on a year old and didn't really talk about pistol selection. I am interested in buying my first gun. The first time I've ever seen a gun actually fired was Saturday when I drove over to American Shooters.

So before making the leap, I know I should probably at least try some guns I am interested in at the range and see what I feel comfortable with. I've considered getting either the 45c, or P2000SK, or maybe just a normal P30/P2000. I did some goggling and didn't see very many HKs available for rent at the major ranges, and honestly have yet to see an actual HK for sale at the two ranges I stopped by at.

Anyone know of a place where I could try out some HK pistols around the Las Vegas area?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Re: HK pistols for rent in Las Vegas

Check with Center Mass Firearms. They are a supporting vendor here on the forum and you can find them in that forum in the Marketplace. I saw some advertising for them earlier and noted they are in Vegas. There you go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yea, I was planning on making a trip down there soon after seeing their advertisements here, it's so far away though! I thought they only had the USP .40, but it appears I've overlooked the P30. Seems most of the ranges don't have the compacts, which is what I was mainly looking for.

Thanks, will let you know how my trip goes.

Sponsored Links