Thread: FYI for RENO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default FYI for RENO

The Big Reno Gun Show was a waste of $8

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i just got back from the crossroads show there, it was barely worth the admission but got to see the 5.7 ar upper in person, thats the only thing cool there besides 3 sig rifles 550/551 /552. i think im the only one there who had anything HK at all!!! i doubt ill ever check out another reno gun show. :(

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I agree , the sig rifles were cool, I also sold my XD to someone while I walked around, other than that It sucked.

Dave

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

H&K Dave,

You went to the gunshow at the convention center right??? That is the crossroads show... The Big Reno gun show is at the GRS, which is slowly going down hill. +1 on the crossroad show being a waste of time.

Jet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I went with a friend getting deployed soon lookin for a holster and I ended up picking up some stuff for the AK, and a CAA stock for the M4 that were acually well priced. I usually dont even go to the ones at the convention center because they suck. The one at the GSR is worth going to, improvement over the crossroads crap, but is getting more and more flea marketish itself. Yes, the sigs were nice, that guy sellin had to be getting sick of people askin why the 556 was 8k. Also some pretty nice colt builds.

One thing i dont get at any gunshow is unless your selling it, WHY ARE YOU WEARING CAMO! Seriously, how lame are you, go join the army or somethin if you like the "lifestyle" that much. I saw someone wearin a tac vest with nothin attatched for christ sake. And then the people that bring babies, which isnt really that big of a deal, BUT DONT STOP THE DAMN STROLLER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAMN ISLE BLOCKIN EVERYONE. Why the hell would you bring a stroller with the wheel base of a hummer to any event stupifies me.

Best thing is they only happen like twice a year.
    Last edited by Elite96; 07-30-2008 at 08:17 AM.
    When you have to shoot, shoot.

Don't Talk..
    X-Hidden Content x-Hidden Content

Sponsored Links