Discount Firearms in Vegas can Bite Me!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Discount Firearms in Vegas can Bite Me!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Discount Firearms in Vegas can Bite Me!

I found a local dealer that has what I want, the P30. The wife and I went there this afternoon, but we got no love.

The dealer is 'Discount Firearms' located off the strip here in Vegas. We had never been there before, but were hoping for the best. We got there about 2 this afternoon, and went in. They were moderately busy, but not crowded. We browsed the display cases and I found the HK section. I did not have $100 bills hanging out of my pockets, but I tried to appear interested.

Other customers came and went, but we could not get the attention of a salesman. Other folks came in behind us, and were welcomed and greeted while we stood and waited. Only one time did a salesman come our way, looked at the few of us around me, and asked who was next. I said I was, but the guy next to me blurted out that he needed 'a couple boxes of blah blah blah'.

I will certainly not get ignored and beg to spend my money. They can get bent.

I went there even though the gun was going to cost me at least $60 more, all totaled, then I could pay having it shipped from elsewhere, but not if the customer service is like that.

I'll get it somewhere else. And if asked, I surely won't send anyone there.

Just wanted to get that off my chest. Thanks, I feel better.
    Michael
    HK - When you care enough to send the very best.

In nomine Domine Sabaoth sui filiique ite ad infernos

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A guy I was buying my SR9 from in Vegas mentioned he was going to use Discount Firearms as the FFL to transfer, cause my FFL doesn't prefer private sales.

Haven't been there before but I feel ya, I hate being ignored at any shop, all customers should be treated equally and fairly. Might just have been a bad shift of workers? I remember when I was younger working retail in high school, if I was in a bad mood I'd snub off customers but other days I'd be helpful and courteous.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with Discount Firearms. I know they have been for sale, but I can't imagine Mike or Anna snubbing anyone. Go back and ask for one of them. They will help you out. They're one of the best stores in Vegas.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LightningStrike View Post
    Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with Discount Firearms. I know they have been for sale, but I can't imagine Mike or Anna snubbing anyone. Go back and ask for one of them. They will help you out. They're one of the best stores in Vegas.
    I agree, I have been in there quite a few times, always got great customer service. I send all my online FFL transfer through them and and have bought a few guns from there. The customer service has been good, sorry to hear some one got a bad deal in there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i ended up paying 950 for my p30 at center mass firearms , the most overpriced dealer in the valley , im never going back to center mass again and i encourage everyone else to stay away from their high prices and shitty customer service
    Hk .45 tactical
    HK USP .40 C
    HK USP 9mm C
    HK P2000 9mm
    HK p30
    Colt M4 Trijicon Acog
    Saving for a MP5-SF !!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by allmotorek24 View Post
    i ended up paying 950 for my p30 at center mass firearms , the most overpriced dealer in the valley , im never going back to center mass again and i encourage everyone else to stay away from their high prices and shitty customer service
    +1 on me too. No mas amigos.
    Hk P2000 LEM, P30, P30L, Hk45C LEM, USP Tact 45, UMP Clone, G36c Clone, 416 22lr
    Sig P238, SP2022, P226 Blackwater Tacitcal, P229 Extreme, 556, P556, 556R
    FNH Five Seven, FNX 45, FS2000
    Springfield Armory XDS 45, SOCOM II
    Glock 19, 26, 38
    Desert Eagle Mark I
    Mossberg 500A
    Benelli M4
    Kel-Tec KSG
    Daisy Red Ryder BB Gun Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mike and Anna snub people all the time. Some of the Filipino guys working there are much nicer but the rest of the time the owners are rude to even repeat customers. I spent $3000.00 on 2 rifles with Discount. When I had issues Anna told me over the phone "What do you expect me to do? Im not the factory". Not a nice thing to hear a day after you drop that much money. I stopped shopping with them since. Only go there to look and hold guns before I order from someone else and transfer them thru Henderson Defense-which is DocCheney223's shop.
    There is one rule: There are no rules. Just get the job done.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You should contact New Frontier Armory. They are still trying to get stock in but if you email or call them, they'll give you a quote. They are located in N. Las Vegas and they charge $20 for transfers for up to 3 guns. Can go wrong with that.
    www.newfrontierarmory.com

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKWATER View Post
    Mike and Anna snub people all the time. Some of the Filipino guys working there are much nicer but the rest of the time the owners are rude to even repeat customers. I spent $3000.00 on 2 rifles with Discount. When I had issues Anna told me over the phone "What do you expect me to do? Im not the factory". Not a nice thing to hear a day after you drop that much money. I stopped shopping with them since. Only go there to look and hold guns before I order from someone else and transfer them thru Henderson Defense-which is DocCheney223's shop.
    Mike and Anna sold the store last year I think. I went there last week after work and was ignored for ten minutes so I left. I will not be back. New Frontier Armory might be busy but they have always treated me well.Decent folk with decent fair prices.
    I absolutely love to shoot steel targets!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Same experience here

Had the same thing happen to me about one year ago. Never went back again. I would suggest LockanLoad on south Eastern in Henderson absolutly the best in customer servive bar none. If they dont have it they seem to get it almost overnight.. Lots to look at as well Class3 stuff and the largest selection of Supressors on the Market with really discounted prices. Try it you will love them Graywolf
    HK-91, HK-93.HK-94,HK-USP9mm,HK-USP-45,HK-P9s, HKP9s45, HK-P7M8, HK-PDW, HK-Atache Case, VP-70Z (1977)
    HK/Benneli M1, HK-EFL
    SIG-22045, SIG P-210x3, SIG-AMT, SIG-STG57, SIG-550, SIG-551, STYER-GB, SPHINX AT2000, SPHINX AT-380,Les Baur 45,
    Beretta 92F(italian) FN-FAL,M1-Tanker, M1-Garand, Colt-Delta-HBAR

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links