NY SAFE Act info

Thread: NY SAFE Act info

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default NY SAFE Act info

Does anyone know where we can find updated information regarding the NY Safe Act lawsuits? Last I read there were supposed to be rulings on possible injunctions at the end of April, and then mid May, but I cant find anything anywhere on the web. Any info is greatly appreciated

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Join scopeny.org, nys rifle & pistol ass, NRA. Get on all mailing lists, info comes to you.
    Anyone who has a concern with NY should do so.
    JP

PS I would be bold and say that includes everyone on this forum. It used to be CA was the butt of all gun control jokes, well take a look 'round. Tell me when a state will roll back these laws? One by one divided we fall, until enough states are strict enough that federal laws pass, regardless of conservative state outrage. Think of us poor souls fighting the good fight in these mis-lead states and know that we don't move because we believe in the union, not a fragmented country. Don't turn your backs, dont mock, because it could be you soon enough.
    And thanks for all those who care!
    JP
    Last edited by hkbullseye; 05-22-2013 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Inspiration
    Lucky Ned Pepper: What is your intention, Rooster?
    Rooster Cogburn: I mean to kill you in one minute, Ned. Or see you hanged in Fort Smith at Judge Parker's convenience. Which will you have?
    Lucky Ned Pepper: I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man!
    Rooster Cogburn: Fill your hand you son-of-a-bitch!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkbullseye View Post
    Join scopeny.org, nys rifle & pistol ass, NRA. Get on all mailing lists, info comes to you.
    Anyone who has a concern with NY should do so.
    JP

PS I would be bold and say that includes everyone on this forum. It used to be CA was the butt of all gun control jokes, well take a look 'round. Tell me when a state will roll back these laws? One by one divided we fall, until enough states are strict enough that federal laws pass, regardless of conservative state outrage. Think of us poor souls fighting the good fight in these mis-lead states and know that we don't move because we believe in the union, not a fragmented country. Don't turn your backs, dont mock, because it could be you soon enough.
    And thanks for all those who care!
    JP
    I feel so sorry for all you guys out there, but you have to know, there is no way any of your states are going to 'roll back' the laws. It will only be the supreme court, and that is a 50/50 right now given the make up of the court. Those of you in Ca and NY and MA, you have to get it together and even if you are of the jackass party, get over it............. Vote in a way that will help you out, not hurt you. I think of people like hkbullseye and I do feel sad for you and hope that you get all of your friends and relatives to do the right thing the next time. For everyone on here who has never voted or cared, it is time to Man up.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yup NRA-ILA.org has all the mail lists with daily updates as well sorted by state.
    Hidden Content
    Vids: Hidden Content
    NRA Life Member, FL CCW, USPc, HK45, Springfield Rangeofficer 1911, Buckmark, M1 Super90, R700p LTR TWS, CZ 455

Range Courtesy: (watch your brass!)[/SIZE]
    Hidden Content

Sponsored Links