Utah CCW license course - Sun. 6/23/13 downtown Manhattan

Thread: Utah CCW license course - Sun. 6/23/13 downtown Manhattan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Utah CCW license course - Sun. 6/23/13 downtown Manhattan

I'll be teaching the Utah CCW license course on Sun. 6/23/13 downtown Manhattan from 10:30am - 2:30pm.
    $150/head and you bring your driver license and a passport photo. I supply application and course paperwork, take fingerprints, and your license arrives in 8-10 weeks. License costs $51 payable to Utah, is good for 5 years, no renewal course required, and renewal is $0.75. If interested, please let me know and I'll get the details to you. No shooting component required.
    I also teach for many other states licenses and NRA courses as well. Ask any questions if interested.
    Glock! CCW: AZ, CT, FL, ME, NH, NJ FID, NY, PA, UT, VA. NRA Recruiter, Life-Benefactor Member & Certified Instructor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'll be teaching the Utah CCW license course on Sun. 7/21/13 by Bryant Park from 9:30 am - 1:30 PM and also next Sunday 7/28/13 from 9 am - 1 pm midtown on the East side. The Utah license is valid in 30+ states and will have your photo and NY address on the front.
    $150/head and you bring your driver license and a passport photo. I supply application and course paperwork, take fingerprints, and your license arrives in 8-10 weeks. License costs $51 payable to Utah, is good for 5 years, no renewal course required, and renewal is $0.75. If interested, please let me know and I'll get the details to you. No shooting component required.

I'll also be covering the classroom part for the Florida license (also valid in 30+ states). The FL CCW license also has a shooting component which will be completed on another day.

I also teach for many other states licenses and NRA courses as well. Ask any questions if interested.

Sponsored Links