Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By andrew1182
  • 2 Post By kbinmt

Thread: SOLD: Heizer PKO 45

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default SOLD: Heizer PKO 45

A friend needed money and was too proud to let me give it to him, so he "Sold" me this monstrosity

Heizer PKO 45. It's in very good shape and I was told it had less than a box of ammunition through it. Given how much fun it looks to shoot, and the condition, I have no reason to believe that's not the case. I'm not sure what it's intended purpose is. It's has the dimensions of a pocket pistol yet the heft of a Desert Eagle. If you run out of ammo I have zero doubt that it would make a very effective weapon to bludgeon someone to death.

I will give credit and say that it's very well built. They used quality materials and the machining is very nice. I looked them up and the MSRP is $899, street price seems to be around $800. I'm looking for $400 or best offer (Seriously. Make me an offer...). If you're into interesting guns that your buddy won't have, this is just the thing! I just can't wrap my head around owning it. Anyone into oddities here?

Last edited by andrew1182; 10-07-2019 at 02:49 AM.
    AutoLode likes this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

I'm not sure why, but I'll take this per our pms
    GuntherRommel and HK12Step like this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kbinmt View Post
    I'm not sure why, but I'll take this per our pms
    SOLD. Payment received. I should be able to get it out tomorrow. Will forward tracking as soon as it's assigned by the carrier.

Sponsored Links