Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who has the mp5 licence plate

Teufelshund Tactical
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)

I've got one too in NC!
    SF,

James

Heckler and Koch Certified Armorer (Heckler and Koch)
    Heckler and Koch Pistol, Submachine Gun and Rifle Instructor (Singleton International)

Owner, Teufelshund Tactical

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 504ranger View Post
    I have a black Tundra with a plate that reads MP5KURZ but I'm in MD :)
    In Maryland, you could do 3 to 5 years for having a plate like that.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saab95v6 View Post
    Have my plates now for 20 years!!
    I have seen your plate! I'm in Bucks county...

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)

I just got a call from a friend who has the tag, H&K MP5. He tells me he is on a sales call (a major alarm company), a long drive, a couple hours away from his normal area. Within one mile of his destination, he gets pulled over. He had gotten a call from the office but for some reason his call didn't go through his car's bluetooth, so he answered his handset...that was what got him pulled over. He gets a $130+ ticket...then the officer asks him if he has an MP5. The officer wants to be all friendly and talk guns. My friend tells me, the cop pulls him over, gives him an expensive ticket, then wants to be all buddy-buddy and talk guns, for the next five minutes. He's telling me all he is thinking is, "give me a warning and he could talk all day about guns, but give me a ticket, just go on your way."

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SudS View Post
    I just got a call from a friend who has the tag, H&K MP5. He tells me he is on a sales call (a major alarm company), a long drive, a couple hours away from his normal area. Within one mile of his destination, he gets pulled over. He had gotten a call from the office but for some reason his call didn't go through his car's bluetooth, so he answered his handset...that was what got him pulled over. He gets a $130+ ticket...then the officer asks him if he has an MP5. The officer wants to be all friendly and talk guns. My friend tells me, the cop pulls him over, gives him an expensive ticket, then wants to be all buddy-buddy and talk guns, for the next five minutes. He's telling me all he is thinking is, "give me a warning and he could talk all day about guns, but give me a ticket, just go on your way."
    Your friend obviously broke a law and has to pay but that does not mean he has to be anything less than civil, take his ticket and leave. IMHO that officer was a true putz for expecting and pursuing a pleasant chat after delivering the ticket.

I could tell you a similar story that happened to my good friend and SOT at AZ Armory (I was the passenger in the vehicle) last year as we were on our way to do some riding at the cinders outside of Flagstaff about a AZ Highway Patrol officer named Tucker....who's name coincidentally name rhymes with mother f#$%er.
    Thomas Jefferson -
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    "Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Neo-Geo View Post
    Not MP5, but I've had my personalized plate dating back to the late 90's and will renew it indefinitely:

LOL. That has sooooo much to do with this thread.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Maim View Post
    LOL. That has sooooo much to do with this thread.
    But that is one pretty car (but I would have removed the dealers sticker).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links