Pending Work with IGF - looking for other members - Page 13
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Pending Work with IGF - looking for other members

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AaronHH View Post
    Yep, he's clearly misleading people these days. I'll be PM'ing Oicani once I get enough posts. I've already filed complaints with the sheriff and AG. A few more things going on.
    Just 3 more posts and you can PM your email address to me. I’ll add you to the email chat we have going, no problem.
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Add me to the list as well please....

Lloyd Wheless
    Mockingbird Precision
    [email protected]

Have a customers HK MR556 with an approved SBR F4 that he was doing a conversion on...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well, the new post would be, Jayson is rejecting email now and his site is offline. Not sure when it happened, but it's down/rejecting right now.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And his TLS certificate has been removed from the hosting service. Just a random detail for another post. ;-0

7n6
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oicani View Post
    I've been able to find 26 members in various stages of getting issues resolved with Jayson, but things have gone quiet once again.

As for me personally, my June 19th request for refund of $775 was left unanswered.

I'll let this slide for a while longer before gathering members to personally sue IGF and Mr Cotter for the repayment of the damages he has caused. This will not be "frivolous" lawsuit like the one he had from a few years back, but a lawsuit to write the wrong, right and to make his customers are made whole. Anyone reading this, keep in mind this has been going on (in some instances) for years with spotty or no communication through the entire time and his excuses always grow more elaborate. While he has encountered some misfortune, it shouldn't be an excuse to do what's right period!

Years back I had a rifle with cash and parts with a builder. After a year long backlog, the gunsmith wasn't returning calls, etc. Once the actual state AG got involved- they only found the serial numbered receivers for the customers that apparently all had been dismantled. Nothing else, no barrels, no stocks, no bolt carrier groups- nothing. We were told by the AG office the guy's lawyer was going to file bankruptcy on his behalf so we'd just be wasting more money and time trying to recoup our losses. Now hopefully IGF is a more stand up guy than that but just manage your expectations.
    Brad4065 likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Site is still down. No word from him or his mother, I've had some conversations via email with her. Hopefully can PM now. ;-0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I finally got my rifle back in early June but it was missing parts and the work he did was poor. Not even close to what we discussed. Not to mention it was in completely disassembled and it was missing pieces.

I ended up shipping my rifle to HK and they had to fix and reassemble my rifle. Between the check to Jayson and to HK, I’m out about $1300.

What are you folks hearing from Baxter County Sheriff or the Arkansas State Police?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I shipped Jayson my new MR556 on 3/2/18 along with a cashiers check for $2280 for a full conversion of the upper/lower/barrel/markings coatings etc...
    He was great at first with email response but I haven't received anything from him in over a year. Over a year ago the MR lower he had the form 1 approved and is an SBR. I had been patiently waiting as I know he had some issues getting jumped and other health issues. Someone on a FB group told me about this thread. Hopefully I will get my gun back and the work completed. I've already waited this long, I would be fine waiting longer if he's going to finish it.
    Last edited by Sooner67; 07-30-2019 at 01:50 PM.

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner67 View Post
    I shipped Jayson my new MR556 on 3/2/18 along with a cashiers check for $2280 for a full conversion of the upper/lower/barrel/markings coatings etc...
    He was great at first with email response but I haven't received anything from him in over a year. Over a year ago the MR lower he had the form 1 approved and is an SBR. I had been patiently waiting as I know he had some issues getting jumped and other health issues. Someone on a FB group told me about this thread. Hopefully I will get my gun back and the work completed. I've already waited this long, I would be fine waiting longer if he's going to finish it.
    I just copied you on our group email. I strongly recommend filing reports with the AG and Sheriff’s offices.
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Oicani, I sent an email to the Sherriffs office via the link you posted earlier. I'll get the AG a report next. I called and left Jayson a voicemail today as a last resort to just finish the work or let me know if you can't.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links