Add me to the list as well please....
Have a customers HK MR556 with an approved SBR F4 that he was doing a conversion on...
Well, the new post would be, Jayson is rejecting email now and his site is offline. Not sure when it happened, but it's down/rejecting right now.
And his TLS certificate has been removed from the hosting service. Just a random detail for another post. ;-0
Years back I had a rifle with cash and parts with a builder. After a year long backlog, the gunsmith wasn't returning calls, etc. Once the actual state AG got involved- they only found the serial numbered receivers for the customers that apparently all had been dismantled. Nothing else, no barrels, no stocks, no bolt carrier groups- nothing. We were told by the AG office the guy's lawyer was going to file bankruptcy on his behalf so we'd just be wasting more money and time trying to recoup our losses. Now hopefully IGF is a more stand up guy than that but just manage your expectations.
Site is still down. No word from him or his mother, I've had some conversations via email with her. Hopefully can PM now. ;-0
I finally got my rifle back in early June but it was missing parts and the work he did was poor. Not even close to what we discussed. Not to mention it was in completely disassembled and it was missing pieces.
I ended up shipping my rifle to HK and they had to fix and reassemble my rifle. Between the check to Jayson and to HK, I’m out about $1300.
What are you folks hearing from Baxter County Sheriff or the Arkansas State Police?
I shipped Jayson my new MR556 on 3/2/18 along with a cashiers check for $2280 for a full conversion of the upper/lower/barrel/markings coatings etc...
He was great at first with email response but I haven't received anything from him in over a year. Over a year ago the MR lower he had the form 1 approved and is an SBR. I had been patiently waiting as I know he had some issues getting jumped and other health issues. Someone on a FB group told me about this thread. Hopefully I will get my gun back and the work completed. I've already waited this long, I would be fine waiting longer if he's going to finish it.
Last edited by Sooner67; 07-30-2019 at 01:50 PM.
Thanks Oicani, I sent an email to the Sherriffs office via the link you posted earlier. I'll get the AG a report next. I called and left Jayson a voicemail today as a last resort to just finish the work or let me know if you can't.