Pending Work with IGF - looking for other members - Page 15
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Pending Work with IGF - looking for other members

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

Guys, while I appreciate the input, just letting you know that I had to ask for permission to post this type of thread and was only give that permission after a making the a couple of valid points. Also this impacts more than just one person... 30 by my last count. We now have a whole section dedicated to feedback for outside vendors because of this thread. Let’s not derail things please.
    Javier likes this.
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I agree with Oicani. I hope a chance is given to return everyone's property and this ends for all involved.
    Bobby D likes this.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow , that is crazy about IGF going downhill and being shut down. I had Jayson stamp the top rib on a couple HKparts 33 and Mp5 flats. He did good work and had a fast turnaround. I guess I got lucky. I hope these members can get their stuff back. Unfortunately I doubt they will get their money back.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I’m a new member here and just set up my account today so please bear with me. I sent components of an MR556A1 to Jayson Cotter/ Investment Grade Firearms for work about a year and a half ago. I understand that he has been arrested and faces prison time for felony theft. The firearms in his possession have been confiscated and are in the possession of Law Enforcement pending return to their owners. In my discussion with the head of Criminal Investigation at the Baxter County Sheriffs Office I was told that the money I sent fell into the realm of the Civil (as opposed to Criminal) Court. Is anyone considering joining together to file suit against Mr. Cotter/IGF. I live in Kentucky and trying to file suit from here would be difficult at best. Please let me know any ideas this community has. Thanks.

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Intrepid View Post
    I’m a new member here and just set up my account today so please bear with me. I sent components of an MR556A1 to Jayson Cotter/ Investment Grade Firearms for work about a year and a half ago. I understand that he has been arrested and faces prison time for felony theft. The firearms in his possession have been confiscated and are in the possession of Law Enforcement pending return to their owners. In my discussion with the head of Criminal Investigation at the Baxter County Sheriffs Office I was told that the money I sent fell into the realm of the Civil (as opposed to Criminal) Court. Is anyone considering joining together to file suit against Mr. Cotter/IGF. I live in Kentucky and trying to file suit from here would be difficult at best. Please let me know any ideas this community has. Thanks.
    Give me your email address. I will copy you on our group email.
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[email protected]. Thanks and keep me posted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My next question may have already been addressed elsewhere. Like I said, I’m new here. Jayson Cotter was at one time highly regarded in the firearms community and did work for a pretty small niche market. Now that he’s out of the picture, who’s going to fill that niche ? I’m sure that he was not the only skilled gunsmith out there that specializes in HK Firearms....or was he? Any ideas ?

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

Thanks and keep me posted.
    I just emailed you.

Now that he’s out of the picture, who’s going to fill that niche?
    TSC Machine. There are others and feel free to post a new topic here: https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-long-gun-talk/
    Last edited by Oicani; 08-07-2019 at 03:54 PM.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Unfortunate. I wonder what happened to him???
    He did several builds for me AKS74U, M92 and redo an SW45, AK105 conversion and some engraving. No problem with any of those. The last job however, several years ago, something was different took a lot longer, poor communication, lots of excuses and he kept increasing the price we never talked about. Something was off and my gut feeling was telling me this was the last job.
    It’s difficult to fathom and understand because of his actions, he is now out of the gun business, including ownership permanently. I really hope everyone gets their property back as well as their money but I’m afraid the money part is going to end up similar to cases involving investor theft. Those judgements are really, really poor, like pennies on the dollar.

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links